If humans evolved from a lower life form what is that lower life form?

We didn't evolve from lower life forms but were born of higher life forms:

Acts 17:27-29
27 That they should seek the Lord, if haply they might feel after him, and find him, though he be not far from every one of us:
28 For in him we live, and move, and have our being; as certain also of your own poets have said, For we are also his offspring.
29 Forasmuch then as we are the offspring of God, we ought not to think that the Godhead is like unto gold, or silver, or stone, graven by art and man’s device.

Hebrews 12:9
9 Furthermore we have had fathers of our flesh which corrected us, and we gave them reverence: shall we not much rather be in subjection unto the Father of spirits, and live?

That's one theory. Can you produce any fossil evidence to corroborate it?
Why? You can't provide any fossils to link your claims .

27 That they should seek the Lord, if haply they might feel after him, and find him, though he be not far from every one of us:
28 For in him we live, and move, and have our being; as certain also of your own poets have said, For we are also his offspring.
29 Forasmuch then as we are the offspring of God, we ought not to think that the Godhead is like unto gold, or silver, or stone, graven by art and man’s device.

9 Furthermore we have had fathers of our flesh which corrected us, and we gave them reverence: shall we not much rather be in subjection unto the Father of spirits, and live?

So you claim there is no fossil evidence for evolution

So, give an example of what WOULD constitute fossil evidence for evolution. One example.

If there was fossil evidence that man evolved from a lower animal I would have seen it by now.

So, give an example of what WOULD constitute fossil evidence for evolution. One example.
No I did not I claimed you can not provide fossil evidence that man evolved from an ape like creature.

No I did not I claimed you can not provide fossil evidence that man evolved from an ape like creature
You mean, no evidence that would convince you. Because obviously there is enough evidence to convince most educated people on the planet, including virtually the entire global scientific community. And given that you clearly know less than nothing about evolution, that just doesn't mean much that none of the evidence convinces you.

No I did not I claimed you can not provide fossil evidence that man evolved from an ape like creature.

I cannot prove that I was a cute little girl----my dad did home movies EXTENSIVELY-----but they all melted. I tried to look for fossils----to no avail

I cannot prove that I was a cute little girl----my dad did home movies EXTENSIVELY-----but they all melted. I tried to look for fossils----to no avail
Then maybe just ask a paleontologist.

No I did not I claimed you can not provide fossil evidence that man evolved from an ape like creature
You mean, no evidence that would convince you. Because obviously there is enough evidence to convince most educated people on the planet, including virtually the entire global scientific community. And given that you clearly know less than nothing about evolution, that just doesn't mean much that none of the evidence convinces you.

trying to "prove" it via fossils is silly-----the proof is in the DNA

If there was fossil evidence that man evolved from a lower animal I would have seen it by now.
You would have? Then how is it the entire global scientific community has seen it..but you haven't? Could that maybe be...your fault?
Liar they can only go back about 400thousand years and there is a lot of assumptions in THAT record.

The big "Tree of Life" diagram showed humans in a chain along one branch, but there is nothing at all before that first human.

Liar they can only go back about 400thousand years and there is a lot of assumptions in THAT record.
There are no assumptions. Nor could you name one. They go where the evidence leads. And they "go back" further than 400,000 years. The alternative, of course, is that humans were *poofed* into existence. Which makes children laugh, even. Unless they have been brainwashed.

Let's see it then.
See what? You are going to need to be a lot more specific. Nobody should waste their time showing you the evidence that has convinced the scientific community, just to hear you say it doesn't convince you and it is not evidence. With me so far?

So, you should describe what sort of evidence actually would convince you that humans evolved from a different species. Or you could say no evidence could convince you. Then we can all stop wasting our time.

Let's see it then.
See what? You are going to need to be a lot more specific. Nobody should waste their time showing you the evidence that has convinced the scientific community, just to hear you say it doesn't convince you and it is not evidence. With me so far?

So, you should describe what sort of evidence actually would convince you that humans evolved from a different species. Or you could say no evidence could convince you. Then we can all stop wasting our time.
Ok smart guy list the unbroken chain of fossils that prove man evolved from an ape like creature, be specific and list how it was connected to the next one in the chain.

Let's see it then.

I asked for fossil evidence that humans evolved from a lower form of animal.

You have responded with nonsense.

Ok smart guy list the unbroken chain of fossils that prove man evolved from an ape like creature
What does this mean? We should find every fossil of every single species, and ALSO know that we have found them all? And this seems reasonable to you?You can see the changes in skull shape (especially watch the teeth) right through the displayed skulls that we found. Nothing out of order.

be specific and list how it was connected to the next one in the chain.
That's pretty much what we have...different species, changing gradually, with nothing out of order.

Go to the Pleistocene section, look at the skulls. Watch them change, like flipping pages.

Forum List

Back