If history books were honest this is the era of the GREAT DUMBING DOWN

I blame "reality" TV. Seriously.

And who did we elect? A reality TV game show host.

The Great Dumbing Down.

“I’m going to be working for you. I’m not going to have time to go play golf. Bleev me...Bleev me...Bleev me, folks." - Donald Trump, August 8, 2016

I blame hypocrisy.

Biden apologizes for 1998 "partisan lynching" comment

"Biden wasn't alone in referring to Clinton's impeachment proceedings as a lynching in 1998, according to The Washington Post. The Post identified at least five other lawmakers — representatives Danny K. Davis, Gregory W. Meeks, Jim McDermott, Charles B. Rangel, and Jerrold Nadler — who also compared the Clinton proceedings to a "lynching," or referred to Clinton's opponents as a "lynch mob.""

Hey, at least give the guy credit for remembering...

It's funny to hear someone defend Trump by pointing out someone else's hypocrisy. BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

I blame "reality" TV. Seriously.

And who did we elect? A reality TV game show host.

The Great Dumbing Down.

“I’m going to be working for you. I’m not going to have time to go play golf. Bleev me...Bleev me...Bleev me, folks." - Donald Trump, August 8, 2016

I blame hypocrisy.

Biden apologizes for 1998 "partisan lynching" comment

"Biden wasn't alone in referring to Clinton's impeachment proceedings as a lynching in 1998, according to The Washington Post. The Post identified at least five other lawmakers — representatives Danny K. Davis, Gregory W. Meeks, Jim McDermott, Charles B. Rangel, and Jerrold Nadler — who also compared the Clinton proceedings to a "lynching," or referred to Clinton's opponents as a "lynch mob.""

More like "situational ethics". The ethics are changed to fit the situation, making people feel better about their hypocrisy.

It's funny to hear someone defend Trump by pointing out someone else's hypocrisy. BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!
Defend?

cute

20 years ago, a former vice president, current candidate for president, and the Judiciary committee chair, and several others called the impeachment of Clinton a 'lynching'.

and pointing out their hypocrisy is defending Trump?

Stop being childish.

Millenials are the dumbest, most ignorant, stupid generation to date. Its not surprising. Thats certainly a broad brush statement. There are a few in this generation that arent complete screw ups.

There is lots of evidence to back the statement up too, the current popularity and infatuation with tattoos is but one. They are just short of drooling morons stumbling around with cellphones stuck in their faces from sun up till long after sundown.

Millenials are just a piece of it. To a major extent they reject what other generations have done past, including buying homes, marriage and kids. My oldest son (33) is a "progress"ive. He has a ton of friends, and I like most of them a lot. Some are conservative, most are progressive, and go figure the conservatives are doing far and away better financially and career. Many a-millennial spends lots of $ in bars and activities for themselves, especially progressives. All why foreigners like the Chinese take up resources.

Big fucking mistake prog-Millennial. They think they know something while they're bent over under their own doing. In my day we just jerked off. They've sold themselves and the country out. Sold out their offspring as well, you can bank on it.

They've been rewired. Did you know California was primarily a red state before the internet? Was blue long before, but those Democrats were saints compared to this lot. Perhaps these "Democrats" just ran out of ideas for a calling, but that's just BS. This is nothing short of mind control, and 99.9% of it belongs to the left. That's our history, the great dumbing down.

Last edited:
Millenials are the dumbest, most ignorant, stupid generation to date. Its not surprising. Thats certainly a broad brush statement. There are a few in this generation that arent complete screw ups.
Hmm, that's funny the old timers said the same about yous when you were young...

This is true, though there's no comparison. Since the greatest generation, those after progressively worsened. At some point there's a saturation. Seriously, WTF have Millennial offered society as a whole? Knowledge of basic technology, big whoop. They and the left got soft and sensitive, obliterating comedy and entertainment. Music free of talent that's heavy on technology, yadda yadda.

That and there's that elephant in the room, which is it's Millennial's who fell under 24/7 propaganda and social network first. No other era can claim that.

Hmm, that's funny the old timers said the same about yous when you were young...

They did but the old timers weren't correct on that one. The millennials truly are the dumbest, not all but the majority. Gen Z looks to be a little bit smarter.

They did but the old timers weren't correct on that one. The millennials truly are the dumbest, not all but the majority. Gen Z looks to be a little bit smarter.
Be sure to let us know every single Millennials IQ before the thread dies and make it in alphabetical order.

This is true, though there's no comparison. Since the greatest generation, those after progressively worsened. At some point there's a saturation. Seriously, WTF have Millennial offered society as a whole? Knowledge of basic technology, big whoop. They and the left got soft and sensitive, obliterating comedy and entertainment. Music free of talent that's heavy on technology, yadda yadda.

That and there's that elephant in the room, which is it's Millennial's who fell under 24/7 propaganda and social network first. No other era can claim that.
I will tell my oldest millennial to stop supporting Trump because he is so "stoo-pid" and tell him to forget all he knows about the knowledge he learned while in the air farce working on ICBMs in Montana..

When I hear a business owner whining and crying about how they can't get millennials to work for them I simply reply that the employer is bad in many many ways. The job market is flooded with highly productive qualified workers....it's bubbling over with people willing to work until they drop.

Yep, unfortunately a very small percentage of those highly productive qualified workers are millennials.

I will tell my oldest millennial to stop supporting Trump because he is so "stoo-pid" and tell him to forget all he knows about the knowledge he learned while in the air farce working on ICBMs in Montana..

Has nothing to do with trump, obama, bush. The millenials are just dumb and stupid. You'll notice that I didnt broad brush em all. The air farce, lol.

When I hear a business owner whining and crying about how they can't get millennials to work for them I simply reply that the employer is bad in many many ways. The job market is flooded with highly productive qualified workers....it's bubbling over with people willing to work until they drop.

That would depend on the job skills needed.

I have met people in their early 20's who CANNOT read a tape measure, who DO NOT know how to use a circular saw, or a nail gun, or ANY tool beyond a Fischer-Price plastic hammer. Oh, but they can find anything on their "smart phones" in a flash.

Businesses need REAL workers, machinists, welders, plumbers, craftsmen, mechanics, pipe fitters, etc., and the colleges have churned out nothing but a generation of keyboard commandos who couldn't change a light bulb.

I see people every day who cannot make change for a dollar unless te cash register tells them the amount. I am surprised that the registers don't just use an iPad screen showing a picture of two quarters, a dime, a nickel and three pennies with the words, "Match this picture to give correct change." I have met young people who cannot read a clock with hands on it, and GOD FORBID they should have to read longhand! That is a mysterious, cryptic secret code that their brains cannot unlock!

It is no accident that when you search for a doctor today, you will most likely only find one with a name from India or another foreign country. 'Dr. Marcus Welby' does not exist anymore in America.

I am witnessing the death of America.

Forum List

Back