If history books were honest this is the era of the GREAT DUMBING DOWN

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
You know, like "people, expecially white males can't use the term lynching anymore, cuz it's insensitive and racist." Just one of thousands of examples the left has instigated since the Obama era. Everyday is opposite day.

What makes matters worse is social web, which is destroying humanity and shredding our brains. Really all things leftist from the "news" to Hollywood. This is a dumbing down. It's by design so we're easily controlled and manipulated, and it's clearly working. If you can't recognize that then you're already there.

Note to leftists, you're the opposite you "think" you are.

Last edited:
Millenials are the dumbest, most ignorant, stupid generation to date. Its not surprising. Thats certainly a broad brush statement. There are a few in this generation that arent complete screw ups.

Millenials are the dumbest, most ignorant, stupid generation to date. Its not surprising.

Ah fuck no, I don't agree at all. Turn on the TV, the talking heads aren't Millennial, they're primarily in their 40s-50s, and really, it's primarily 50-70 year olds who are running this turd. Same with the politicians. I agree Millennials have their issues, but they've been wired that way.

The Great Dumbing Down:

trump-tweet-birther.jpg

When I hear a business owner whining and crying about how they can't get millennials to work for them I simply reply that the employer is bad in many many ways. The job market is flooded with highly productive qualified workers....it's bubbling over with people willing to work until they drop.

We've spent the last few generations lowering standards at every last fucking opportunity.

From popular culture to education to expectations based on skin color to politics, we just keep doing it.

How this will ultimately manifest is not difficult to predict.

Millenials are the dumbest, most ignorant, stupid generation to date. Its not surprising.

Ah fuck no, I don't agree at all. Turn on the TV, the talking heads aren't Millennial, they're primarily in their 40s-50s, and really, it's primarily 50-70 year olds who are running this turd. Same with the politicians. I agree Millennials have their issues, but they've been wired that way.

I can't watch television. I threw it away 20 years ago. Some of that blame can fall on the other flower child boomer generation. That's another sad chapter.

Millenials are the dumbest, most ignorant, stupid generation to date. Its not surprising. Thats certainly a broad brush statement. There are a few in this generation that arent complete screw ups.

There is lots of evidence to back the statement up too, the current popularity and infatuation with tattoos is but one. They are just short of drooling morons stumbling around with cellphones stuck in their faces from sun up till long after sundown.

I blame "reality" TV. Seriously.

And who did we elect? A reality TV game show host.

The Great Dumbing Down.

“I’m going to be working for you. I’m not going to have time to go play golf. Bleev me...Bleev me...Bleev me, folks." - Donald Trump, August 8, 2016

We've spent the last few generations lowering standards at every last fucking opportunity.

From popular culture to education to expectations based on skin color to politics, we just keep doing it.

How this will ultimately manifest is not difficult to predict.
bingo.jpg

Hmm, that's funny the old timers said the same about yous when you were young...

As the 21 st century began... opening narrative to idiocracy..
human evolution was
at a turning point.
Natural selection, the process by which
the strongest, the smartest...
the fastest reproduced
in greater numbers than the rest...
a process which had once
favored the noblest traits of man...
now began to favor
different traits.
Most science fiction of the day
predicted a future that was more civilized...
and more intelligent.
But as time went on, things seemed
to be heading in the opposite direction.
A dumbing down.
How did this happen?
Evolution does not necessarily
reward intelligence....
it simply rewards those
who reproduced the most.
And left the intelligent
to become an endangered species.

You know, like "people, expecially white males can't use the term lynching anymore, cuz it's insensitive and racist." Just one of thousands of examples the left has instigated since the Obama era. Everyday is opposite day.

What makes matters worse is social web, which is destroying humanity and shredding our brains. Really all things leftist from the "news" to Hollywood. This is a dumbing down. It's by design so we're easily controlled and manipulated, and it's clearly working. If you can't recognize that then you're already there.

Note to leftists, you're the opposite you "think" you are.
Let me see your patent on "brains"...

The Great Dumbing Down.

“I’m going to be working for you. I’m not going to have time to go play golf. Bleev me...Bleev me...Bleev me, folks." - Donald Trump, August 8, 2016

I blame hypocrisy.

Biden apologizes for 1998 "partisan lynching" comment

"Biden wasn't alone in referring to Clinton's impeachment proceedings as a lynching in 1998, according to The Washington Post. The Post identified at least five other lawmakers — representatives Danny K. Davis, Gregory W. Meeks, Jim McDermott, Charles B. Rangel, and Jerrold Nadler — who also compared the Clinton proceedings to a "lynching," or referred to Clinton's opponents as a "lynch mob.""

The Great Dumbing Down.

I blame hypocrisy.

Biden apologizes for 1998 "partisan lynching" comment

"Biden wasn't alone in referring to Clinton's impeachment proceedings as a lynching in 1998, according to The Washington Post. The Post identified at least five other lawmakers — representatives Danny K. Davis, Gregory W. Meeks, Jim McDermott, Charles B. Rangel, and Jerrold Nadler — who also compared the Clinton proceedings to a "lynching," or referred to Clinton's opponents as a "lynch mob.""

1998 Remarks From Biden Surface After He Attacks Trump’s ‘Lynching’ Remarks

Forum List

Back