If guns are so bad, then Liberal elites and Democrats should give them up

LeftofLeft

Diamond Member
Oct 18, 2011
The Democrats and Liberal elites who are part of the spectrum to ban guns should give up armed protection. If they are going to challenge someone’s right to protect themselves individually or by proxy with firearms, then they should give up that privilege as well.

That would entail that they ADMIT not only that THEY have guns in their homes, but that they have ALWAYS BEEN PROTECTED BY GUNS throughout their political careers!!!
Because they know that a good gun always beats a bad gun. Why they don’t want good people to have guns is beyond me.

The Democrats and Liberal elites who are part of the spectrum to ban guns should give up armed protection. If they are going to challenge someone’s right to protect themselves individually or by proxy with firearms, then they should give up that privilege as well.
Who is it that`s confiscating or banning your guns? Nation`s Real Assholes have been selling that BS for decades and the simple minded keep sending them money. La Pierre is living in a $6.5 million dollar palace laughing his ass off.

...and their really expensive tax payer-funded armed security

Guns in and of themselves are not bad.....people who misuse them need to be regulated.

Who is it that`s confiscating or banning your guns? Nation`s Real Assholes have been selling that BS for decades and the simple minded keep sending them money. La Pierre is living in a $6.5 million dollar palace laughing his ass off.
Go ask Beto if he wants people owning guns.

Go ask Beto if he wants people owning guns.
The difference between two major parties. A father of raped daughter in a public school gets handed his ass by police for questioning the Prog school board. Beto gets a couple of minutes and is gently led away by the police after his arrogant tirade in front of the Texas Governor, Lt. Governor, Mayor of Uvalde and other high-ranking officials. This is why people are losing faith in government. If the Repubs do the same song and dance routine after November elections, then it is time to move on to something else.

Stop making sense. Democrats know they need guns to protect themselves from us. Especially since they know that they're intending on doing some pretty horrible things to us.

Never underestimate the Democrat Party's ability to be hypocrites. Being a Democrat means you do it every single day.

Guns in and of themselves are not bad.....people who misuse them need to be regulated.
Stop making sense. Democrats know they need guns to protect themselves from us. Especially since they know that they're intending on doing some pretty horrible things to us.

Never underestimate the Democrat Party's ability to be hypocrites. Being a Democrat means you do it every single day.
I keep asking myself why is it that the life of a liberal elite acceptable to have protection by firearms yet if I own a gun to achieve the same benefit, I am a gun nut???

After criminals, the most dangerous murders we need to disarm are the police and military. If only all the honest people were armed, and no one else, then there would be crime, dictators, etc.

Beto said.....

Not ALL guns.
You liar.

I said “go ask Beto if he wants you owning guns”. Did I state he does not want anyone to own a gun? No. My bet is he does not want anyone owning guns but he enjoys the protection they provide for himself.

I agree wholeheartedly! but that will never happen,

One law for the corrupt elites, another law for the rest, for the peasants!

That's their motto, didn't you know?

Last edited:

What a ridiculous argument.
Something is bad, but if the other side have it, they're a necessity.

So, people want to remove the necessity, then they will give up their guns.

What a ridiculous argument.
Something is bad, but if the other side have it, they're a necessity.

So, people want to remove the necessity, then they will give up their guns.
Why is the life of someone who is anti-gun so important that they be afforded protection of a firearm yet if a common person chooses to arm himself, it’s a problem??

Why is the life of someone who is anti-gun so important that they be afforded protection of a firearm yet if a common person chooses to arm himself, it’s a problem??

I don't think you're getting it.

There are two scenarios here.
Everyone can get guns, too many guns in society, people need guns to protect themselves. Including Liberals.
Or, everyone can't get guns, not many guns in society, people don't need guns to protect themselves, not Liberals or Conservatives.

But then you know this already, right?

Forum List

Back