If God's Flood was only a regional flood...

...Then why would god order Noah to take 2 of every animal, if all the animals weren't going to drown because the flood wasn't worldwide as many posters here contend?

Never mind that, how could God separate the little children animals from their parents?

Seems cruel to me.

...Then why would god order Noah to take 2 of every animal, if all the animals weren't going to drown because the flood wasn't worldwide as many posters here contend?

Never mind that, how could God separate the little children animals from their parents?

Seems cruel to me.
Would you have preferred he left them here alone

You will have to ask the Hebrew who was writing in the 5th Century BCE why he had God say that.
So you don't know, so stfu.
Jakes a 3 time loser
He's attacked
Jonah and the whale
The flight from Egypt
And now the flood
You are so easy to catch, because you ALWAYS trip yourself up.

tyrone, you have to prove it. I believe Jonah and the whale is metaphorical, that you can be swallowed by sin and spit up to salvation. I believe in the flight from Egypt: nothing substantiates the 600,000 men plus their families theories. I believe there was a regional flood.

You are LDS. If you believe in the inerrancy of the Bible, you reject Joseph Smith and the Restoration to restore all things and bring the fulness of times. There would be no need for it. You believe in the Bible as far as it is translated correctly if you are true Mormon.

You will have to ask the Hebrew who was writing in the 5th Century BCE why he had God say that.
Jakes a 3 time loser
He's attacked
Jonah and the whale
The flight from Egypt
And now the flood

tyrone, you have to prove it. I believe Jonah and the whale is metaphorical, that you can be swallowed by sin and spit up to salvation. I believe in the flight from Egypt: nothing substantiates the 600,000 men plus their families theories. I believe there was a regional flood.

You are LDS. If you believe in the inerrancy of the Bible, you reject Joseph Smith and the Restoration to restore all things and bring the fulness of times. There would be no need for it. You believe in the Bible as far as it is translated correctly if you are true Mormon.
My friends of this forum I apologize for the above post
Joseph Smith, other Mormons, and myself believe in the inerrancy of the Bible as it fell from the original prophets lips

IF it was a regional flood, then he would only have been taking animals from that region.

You're not very good at consistency, are you?

Every society of humans has a flood story and they don't all happen on the same day. Or the same year. Or the same millenium.

As for where the dinosaurs were kept?

noah-flood-l-poster-.jpg

Jakes a 3 time loser
He's attacked
Jonah and the whale
The flight from Egypt
And now the flood

My friends of this forum I apologize for the above post
Joseph Smith, other Mormons, and myself believe in the inerrancy of the Bible as it fell from the original prophets lips
So how did Noah get kangaroos from Australia and back again?

Who said that it was only regional?

IF it was a regional flood, then he would only have been taking animals from that region.

You're not very good at consistency, are you?
But if all the animals of any species weren't likely to ALL die in a regional flood, why take animals in the first place? Did you understand the question this time?

A lot of posters here think it was only a regional flood because there's no geologic proof of a worldwide flood, and they at least get that./

no one in their right mind would believe any being but the condemned would perish by a divine judgement in the purpose for the salvation of humanity ... humanity was not regional but the regional humanity may have been the sole target allowing for the areas wildlife being warned as Noah to have found safe shelter.

proving again there is little to nothing meritorious to be found in the 4th century christian bible, desert religions. and answers the riddle.

How many species of animals did this all powerful God kill off during his temper tantrum against his human creations?

If that God could make it rain for 40 days and nights, couldn't this God just smote those evil humans directly and not kill off all the animals whom Noah couldn't save?

There was no temper tantrum and God grieved about what was to come in order to keep human DNA in tact.
As is the case with us, spirits are eternal. Even the bad ones. God could kill the demon hybrids, human and animal alike, but not the spirits that created the mess. They are eternal. That is why God created a special place for them, and will be dispatching them at the White Throne Judgment:

Tartarus comes from the Greek word Tartaroo which is used only once in the New Testament in 2 Peter 2:4. "For if God did not spare angels when they sinned, but cast them into hell...
and continues:
if this is so, then the Lord knows how to rescue the godly from trials and to hold the unrighteous for punishment on the day of judgment".

How many species of animals did this all powerful God kill off during his temper tantrum against his human creations?

If that God could make it rain for 40 days and nights, couldn't this God just smote those evil humans directly and not kill off all the animals whom Noah couldn't save?

There was no temper tantrum and God grieved about what was to come in order to keep human DNA in tact.
As is the case with us, spirits are eternal. Even the bad ones. God could kill the demon hybrids, human and animal alike, but not the spirits that created the mess. They are eternal. That is why God created a special place for them, and will be dispatching them at the White Throne Judgment:

Tartarus comes from the Greek word Tartaroo which is used only once in the New Testament in 2 Peter 2:4. "For if God did not spare angels when they sinned, but cast them into hell...
and continues:
if this is so, then the Lord knows how to rescue the godly from trials and to hold the unrighteous for punishment on the day of judgment".

Damn, how many supernatural creatures do you believe in? Demons, spirits, hybrids, semi gods, demi-gods Big God, Big Devil.......

When I die and meet this God Almighty, I'm going to ask him why he created eye worms. Why?

Some people think it was a regional event, that when the people of Biblical times talked about "the world", it really referred more to "the world as they perceived it". Which is a reasonable argument, since the Bible is pretty obviously written in some places through the perspective of primitive people who knew very little about the science of the universe.

Can't say as I think it changes the point of the story one way or the other.

Forum List

Back