If God made Man, did he make Neanderthals too?

I have already stated that God INSPIRED men to write the scriptures. That does not mean that he dictated the words
GOD says otherwise:

“This is what the LORD, the God of Israel, says: ‘Write in a book all the words I have spoken to you

Here's a good link for you to read completely. It pay's to read the links contained within it starting from the bottom and scrolling your way to the top.

Here's another worthwhile read:

...and yet another:

Notice you always go to what MEN say about the Bible. Like Jesus, I lead you to the Scriptures for your answers

So....where do the Neanderthals and other "cave men" come into play vs Adam being the first man? And according to some science reports I have seen, the dinosaurs were not millions of years ago. Only about 6 thousand years, give or take.

As Urul (sample name of neanderthal) was chasing mammoths...from whence did he come and from whom? And how is Urul so different from Adam then?

We have all this archeology stuff going on finding Lucy in Africa and other "people" but they are not humanoid...quite yet. So they evolved. Evolved from what or whom?

Something just isn't right from what the bible says and what scientists say.

Neanderthals...as in democrats ?

He didnt say we are not to judge. Rather, He told His TRUE followers to "JUDGE with righteous JUDGEMENT."

The verse God Haters always quote means "do not CONDEMN someone to hell, because no human being knows if God is done with them yet. Paul was a perfect example. He searched out and persecuted Christians and many died because of him. But God was not finished with him

Basically Christ is telling us to CONDEMN THE BEHAVIOR, but not the person except as far as they sin.
Judge not, lest you be judged. I thought that really meant something. So I hope you're very righteous or pious and not overly so. Cuz that's what I think it means.

Notice you always go to what MEN say about the Bible. Like Jesus, I lead you to the Scriptures for your answers
With so many authors, and so many authors excluded from the Bible; we have many conflicts and an complete story.

:aug08_031:
You truncated my statement AND took it out of context, dude. You missed the point.

What I did was explain what an allegory is, then say, "IMHO, the writers of the Bible used allegories but not to explain exactly how the existence of things came about (because they did not themselves know), but to tell the truth that God created EVERYTHING THERE IS in a manner that would be more easily understood."

I doubt there was a serpent.
You truncated my statement AND took it out of context, dude. You missed the point.
- rather than their choice being granted for self determination - as the original religion of antiquity.
that makes two of us ...

26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness:
that God created EVERYTHING THERE IS
sorry christian, the truth is what was in question - that book begins as a polytheistic origin, of inclusion for creation. out of context, not really - the use of man in the above christian quote is, what is, truncated.

Judge not, lest you be judged. I thought that really meant something. So I hope you're very righteous or pious and not overly so. Cuz that's what I think it means.
By your own standards you're judging me. Funny how it's always okay for thee, but not for me

Many Christians misinterpret what the Bible says about judging and say that we should never judge. In Matthew 7:1-5, Jesus did say not to judge. However, a close look at these verses will show that He is referring to hypocritical judging and He went on to say that when a hypocrite cleans up his own life then he will be fit to judge another. Of course, it is always wrong to make judgments about a person's motives or thoughts because we don't know their mind. In John 7:24, Jesus said, "Stop judging by mere appearances, and make a right judgment." In this verse Jesus is talking about making righteous judgments in regard to God's laws. We must make judgments in matters of biblical doctrine and righteous living. The Bible is our foundation and if we don't discern and follow what God says then it will become just another book. Then everyone will be doing whatever they think is right, just like the Israelis did in the time of the Judges. Judges 21:25 says, "In those days Israel had no king; everyone did as he saw fit".

To keep God's commands, we must first judge what is right and what is wrong. For example, 1 Cor. 5:11-13 say, "... you must not associate with anyone who calls himself a brother but is sexually immoral or greedy, an idolater or a slanderer, a drunkard or a swindler. With such a man do not even eat. What business is it of mine to judge those outside the church? Are you not to judge those inside? God will judge those outside. 'Expel the wicked man from among you'". In these verses, God tells us to judge church members and expel them if necessary. Then we are told in Rom. 12:9, "Hate what is evil; cling to what is good". How can we do that if we don't first judge what is good and what is evil? So, we must make judgments about what is right and what is wrong so that we can live according to God's commands​

I'm not judging you, I'm alerting you to the danger of what you're saying.
You are very judgmental. Hypocritically judgemental

While there is no trolling here, some of you have completely left the topic of the thread. Therefore I will not continue to mop the floor with you over topics unrelated to this thread.

If you want to discuss each of these topics, START A NEW THREAD. I will not continue to participate in these distractions

He didnt say we are not to judge. Rather, He told His TRUE followers to "JUDGE with righteous JUDGEMENT."

The verse God Haters always quote means "do not CONDEMN someone to hell, because no human being knows if God is done with them yet. Paul was a perfect example. He searched out and persecuted Christians and many died because of him. But God was not finished with him

Basically Christ is telling us to CONDEMN THE BEHAVIOR, but not the person except as far as they sin.

Last edited:
GOD says otherwise:

“This is what the LORD, the God of Israel, says: ‘Write in a book all the words I have spoken to you
I literally QUOTED GOD, and you "disagree" :auiqs.jpg:

Doesnt it worry you that I dealt with you EXACTLY as Jesus dealt with Satan as Satan tried to lead Jesus to sin???

You'll come closer to reading the words of God by obtaining a red letter edition of the New Testament and paying attention to what Jesus, God on Earth is quoted to have actually spoken.

The entire Old Testament and most of the New Testament, regardless of which translation or version you study, consist of the words of men that were inspired by God to tell the masses many things that are, for the most part, difficult to understand.

Are you having a nice conversation with yourself? You keep QUOTING YOU then responding to YOURSELF :auiqs.jpg:
I wanted to reinforce the idea and divide it into simple separate sentences so you'd dwell on each aspect of what you are doing wrong.

I guess I better get one of those books then, with the red lettering. New Testament. I refuse to read that whole thing in one swoop.

Forum List

Back