If God made Man, did he make Neanderthals too?

Correct, you go to the Head of the class. What " humans " have yet to learn is the " Big Bang " is cyclical in nature. The physical universe was created by " God " / the universe of light as a respite. The creation was meant to be stable. The factor of time in a physical universe alter the equation making it unstable. There is a long-term solution for all of this.
I've read of theories that support the cyclical Big Bang posit. Once the universe expands to some limit, it begins to collapse into an infinitely dense ball again, surrounded be absolutely nothing...then goes BANG again. There's no telling what life in the next universe will look like or whether a dominant, intelligent species will develop the same technologies and life styles as we have now.

It seems likely that several things will be the same...gravity, light, the elements (that exist in our periodic table), the laws of physics...

No matter what comes next, God will have created all of it.

There are Christians that believe in God, the Bible, and evolution. I am one, likely just one of millions.

The Bible is full of parables, allegorical fictional stories used to illustrate a moral or religious lesson. Jesus used over 40 parables in his teachings. The fact that he used fiction does make classify Him as a liar.

IMHO, the writers of the Bible used allegories but not to explain exactly how the existence of things came about (because they did not themselves know), but to tell the truth that God created EVERYTHING THERE IS in a manner that would be more easily understood. The story of Adam and Eve, including the Garden of Eden, the Serpent, the Tree...

God created everything in the universe. He did not do it in 6 days. Estimates of the timing of the Big Bang appear to concur near 13.7 BILLION years ago.

God set it off!
IMHO, the writers of the Bible used allegories but not to explain exactly how the existence of things came about (because they did not themselves know), but to tell the truth that God created EVERYTHING THERE IS in a manner that would be more easily understood. The story of Adam and Eve, including the Garden of Eden, the Serpent, the Tree...
" but to tell the truth " ...

have you another source there was a serpent in the garden of eden or other verification for the desert religions rendering a&e were sinners - rather than their choice being granted for self determination - as the original religion of antiquity.

The details of the allogory maybe inaccurate, but the point about all humanity descending from a common lineage is not false. Nor is it false that our misuse of knowledge, while believing we, through our own hubris, can be as great as creation itself, always tends to be the cause of our doom, and is thus our greatest weakness, thus destroying the precious Earth, which is the garden creation bestowed to us.

Look at our misuse of atomic technology, chemical technology, and now? Microbiology and genetic technology. Your worship of science and knowledge is what that allegorical tale is a warning about. . . and yet? You still don't get it.

I majored in Anthro at Uni. . .

. . . and scientists have discovered that all homo sapiens are related to one common ancestor.

It. . . as they say, a demonstrably true tale through gene sequencing.

The caveat though? Adam and Eve may not have met each other. When I was in school, they had already identified Eve, and now they know who Adam is.

“. . . We’re not saying they’re exact contemporaries or they actually met or all men and women descended from the same couple,” says study coauthor Carlos Bustamante of Stanford University. Y Chromosome Adam and Mitochondrial Eve aren’t the first human male and female but instead represent the common ancestors of the modern Y chromosome and modern mitochondrial DNA.

The findings may overturn previous results that suggested Y Chromosome Adam was only a half or a third as old as Mitochondrial Eve. Previous analyses date the Y chromosome common ancestor to between 50,000 and 115,000 years ago and the mitochondrial DNA common ancestor to between 150,000 and 240,000 years ago.. . "

They have known for a while where Eve came from.

that is correct - a&e were siblings of the original transformation(s) .... and interesting how it was not simultaneous, the neanderthal - and the sapiens were not them but their siblings. they made.

however similar to all beings - physiological, w/ the spiritual content is required for all transformations to occur. all beings are spiritual.

I've read of theories that support the cyclical Big Bang posit. Once the universe expands to some limit, it begins to collapse into an infinitely dense ball again, surrounded be absolutely nothing...then goes BANG again. There's no telling what life in the next universe will look like or whether a dominant, intelligent species will develop the same technologies and life styles as we have now.

It seems likely that several things will be the same...gravity, light, the elements (that exist in our periodic table), the laws of physics...

That's only another of the God Hating theories. It goes against Scripture. If I have to choose between the theories of anti-God men, and what I have NO DOUBT is the INSPIRED WORD OF GOD, guess which I choose?

" but to tell the truth " ...

have you another source there was a serpent in the garden of eden or other verification for the desert religions rendering a&e were sinners - rather than their choice being granted for self determination - as the original religion of antiquity.
:aug08_031:
You truncated my statement AND took it out of context, dude. You missed the point.

What I did was explain what an allegory is, then say, "IMHO, the writers of the Bible used allegories but not to explain exactly how the existence of things came about (because they did not themselves know), but to tell the truth that God created EVERYTHING THERE IS in a manner that would be more easily understood."

I doubt there was a serpent.

Last edited:
the writers of the Bible used allegories but not to explain exactly how the existence of things came about (because they did not themselves know
The Scriptures are "God breathed." You reject the Scriptures because you dont believe God wrote it thru men. So you believe the fables you created in your own mind while rejecting the clear WORD OF GOD

All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness -- 1 Timothy 3:16

Last edited:
That's only another of the God Hating theories. It goes against Scripture. If I have to choose between the theories of anti-God men, and what I have NO DOUBT is the INSPIRED WORD OF GOD, guess which I choose?
Well sure. But always keep in mind your belief is entirely faith based, without evidence, and contradicts all the evidence. So probable best to keep it out of arenas where evidence is valued, lest it be rightly laughed out of the room.

The Scriptures are "God breathed." You reject the Scriptures because you dont believe God wrote it thru men. So you believe the tables you created in tour own mind while rejecting the clear WORD OF GOD

All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness -- 1 Timothy 3:16
God inspired men to write scriptures. He did not dictate the sentences written. If that were so, there would be no discrepancies in the Bible. Don't try to convince me there are none.

Even though I provided asaratis with the very Scripture that states clearly that the Scriptues are the INSPIRED WORD OF GOD, he "disagrees."

He has no credibility with any of his silly theories

f that were so, there would be no discrepancies in the Bible
There isnt.
Bible tip. If you cant reconcile the Scriptures, the problem isnt with the Scriptures, but only your own understanding.

If you were a true Christian, youd pray for understanding. There are so many errors in your thinking, and they all originate with your inability to accept the Word of God

Even though I provided asaratis with the very Scripture that states clearly that the Scriptues are the INSPIRED WORD OF GOD, he "disagrees."

He has no credibility with any of his silly theories
I disagreed with part of your post, not all of it. I have already stated that God INSPIRED men to write the scriptures. That does not mean that he dictated the words. I am a Christian and certainly not a God-hater, as you implied.

If you read my post carefully, you'll note that I did not claim to believe the cyclical Big Bang theory. I mentioned that I've read of it, and then described what it might entail if it happens that way.

Your reading comprehension appears to fluctuate.

There isnt.
Bible tip. If you cant reconcile the Scriptures, the problem isnt with the Scriptures, but only your own understanding.

If you were a true Christian, youd pray for understanding. There are so many errors in your thinking, and they all originate with your inability to accept the Word of God
I love it when people say they are " true " Christians. In saying that, they made judgments about other people, and since Christ said not to judge. I just think it's totally ironic.

Humans on this planet are still in their infancy. " God " created it all and in reality we are one with God. The cycle will come to an end when we become one.

I love it when people say they are " true " Christians. In saying that, they made judgments about other people, and since Christ said not to judge. I just think it's totally ironic.
He didnt say we are not to judge. Rather, He told His TRUE followers to "JUDGE with righteous JUDGEMENT."

The verse God Haters always quote means "do not CONDEMN someone to hell, because no human being knows if God is done with them yet. Paul was a perfect example. He searched out and persecuted Christians and many died because of him. But God was not finished with him

Basically Christ is telling us to CONDEMN THE BEHAVIOR, but not the person except as far as they sin.

There isnt.

Here's a good link for you to read completely. It pay's to read the links contained within it starting from the bottom and scrolling your way to the top.

Here's another worthwhile read:

...and yet another:

gotquestions.org said:
If we read the Bible at face value, without a preconceived bias for finding errors, we will find it to be a coherent, consistent, and relatively easy-to-understand book. Yes, there are difficult passages. Yes, there are verses that appear to contradict each other. We must remember that the Bible was written by approximately 40 different authors over a period of around 1,500 years. Each writer wrote with a different style, from a different perspective, to a different audience, for a different purpose. We should expect some minor differences. However, a difference is not a contradiction. It is only an error if there is absolutely no conceivable way the verses or passages can be reconciled. Even if an answer is not available right now, that does not mean an answer does not exist. Many have found a supposed error in the Bible in relation to history or geography only to find out that the Bible is correct once further archaeological evidence is discovered.

gotquestions.org said:
So, what are we to do when someone approaches us with an alleged Bible error? 1) Prayerfully study the Scriptures and see if there is a simple solution. 2) Do some research using some of the fine Bible commentaries, “Bible defense” books, and biblical research websites. 3) Ask our pastors/church leaders to see if they can find a solution. 4) If there is still no clear answer after steps 1), 2), and 3) are followed, we trust God that His Word is truth and that there is a solution that just simply has not been realized yet (2 Timothy 2:15, 3:16-17).

Last edited:

Forum List

Back