If God made Man, did he make Neanderthals too?

Anyway...who here has dragged their woman into a cave by her hair?

Seriously....I wonder why they went extinct. And if we "evolved", what did we evolve from? Neanderthals were human but looked more similian.

And..if He made them....when did He make them? And why, since there was Adam.

I literally QUOTED GOD, and you "disagree" :auiqs.jpg:

Doesnt it worry you that I dealt with you EXACTLY as Jesus dealt with Satan as Satan tried to lead Jesus to sin???
You don't understand at all, Jesus was a very good being, in the simplest terms, he attempted to give mankind what they needed. In turn, mankind took that beautiful message and turned it into yet another religion; to further complicate matters, they took tribal laws and attributed them to him. If that weren't enough, they named the conglomeration after him. The last insult was they made him God. Our lives are not our own, we are bound to others-past and present and by each crime and every kindness-we birth our future. Christ's message wasn't to place judgment on anyone but to love and live in peace with one another because we are all one, and only an insane person harms themself.

Speaking of..I wonder what Jesus would think if He were here in the flesh for a while, seeing all the different churches, different doctrine, all insisting THEIR way is the correct way, and overall, CHRISTIANS. CHRISTians. What is being taught; which preacher on tv gets the most money while dictating what God MEANT or what Jesus MEANT when nobody knows diddly squat for sure what either of them MEANT. And I wonder what he thinks of popes and men who are now women, women who are men, men with men, women with women, etc etc etc. I think He would be aghast.

Seriously....I wonder why they went extinct. And if we "evolved", what did we evolve from? Neanderthals were human but looked more similian.
Where's an interesting situation. You think with their larger brain size they would have been superior, it was not the case their brain simply took a longer time growing. Your world was changing drastically. They interbreed at times, that did not help their numbers, which were small to begin with. The final blow was the numerous clashes with their rival the homo sapiens, who far outnumbered them also. There was no one reason they died out, too many disadvantages were placed on them in too short of time.

Notice you always go to what MEN say about the Bible. Like Jesus, I lead you to the Scriptures for your answers
Had you read all of the links you'd have seen that I went to sources that know considerably more about the Bible and what's in it than do either of us...or anyone one else that has posted in this thread so far.

You'd also have noticed that they agree that though there are confusing discrepancies in the Bible, most all of them can be explained. They do not deny the existence of them.

Last edited:
Speaking of..I wonder what Jesus would think if He were here in the flesh for a while, seeing all the different churches, different doctrine, all insisting THEIR way is the correct way, and overall, CHRISTIANS. CHRISTians. What is being taught; which preacher on tv gets the most money while dictating what God MEANT or what Jesus MEANT when nobody knows diddly squat for sure what either of them MEANT. And I wonder what he thinks of popes and men who are now women, women who are men, men with men, women with women, etc etc etc. I think He would be aghast.
Perplexed is a better word.

Had you read all of the links you'd have seen that I went to sources that know considerably more about the Bible and what's in it than do either of us...or anyone one else that has posted in this thread so far.

You'd also have noticed that though they agree that there are confusing discrepancies in the Bible, most all of them can be explained. They do not deny the existence of them.
Your argument falls on deaf ears.

I was taught not to speculate when it comes to scripture. But if you study Genesis real carefully you may get your answer. Hermeneutics study will be needed. God created the entire Universe Neanderthals included.
Nope.

I literally QUOTED GOD, and you "disagree" :auiqs.jpg:

Doesnt it worry you that I dealt with you EXACTLY as Jesus dealt with Satan as Satan tried to lead Jesus to sin???
Kindly quote chapter and verse and I'll reply.
God and Jesus already know everything that is going on today.

Your words remind me of a song that became popular over 20 years ago. Here are two versions of it. It was written by Chet Atkins and Margaret Archer.

Thanks for stirring my memories!

Here performed by Ray Stevens:

...and here by Chet Atkins:

So....where do the Neanderthals and other "cave men" come into play vs Adam being the first man? And according to some science reports I have seen, the dinosaurs were not millions of years ago. Only about 6 thousand years, give or take.

As Urul (sample name of neanderthal) was chasing mammoths...from whence did he come and from whom? And how is Urul so different from Adam then?

We have all this archeology stuff going on finding Lucy in Africa and other "people" but they are not humanoid...quite yet. So they evolved. Evolved from what or whom?

Something just isn't right from what the bible says and what scientists say.
God made it all but not six thousand years ago. Like the bible says. This shit can't happen with out direction the universe is intelligent design. Man is just not god's favorite like we are told. Infinite life and change is god's goal. Not holding our sniveling hands.

He shoulda kept the neanderthals and made homo sapiens extinct.

God's unabridged word is all around you. You are standing in it, it surrounds you. To know God study his or her creation.

So....where do the Neanderthals and other "cave men" come into play vs Adam being the first man? And according to some science reports I have seen, the dinosaurs were not millions of years ago. Only about 6 thousand years, give or take.

As Urul (sample name of neanderthal) was chasing mammoths...from whence did he come and from whom? And how is Urul so different from Adam then?

We have all this archeology stuff going on finding Lucy in Africa and other "people" but they are not humanoid...quite yet. So they evolved. Evolved from what or whom?

Something just isn't right from what the bible says and what scientists say.
I beg to differ; you did not see science reports that said dinosaurs were 6,000 years ago. That is not science; it's bible bs.

Forum List

Back