If God loves us unconditionally, why does he kill us instead of curing us?

GreatestIam

VIP Member
Jan 12, 2012

Jesus, Yahweh to some, said he came to serve us and not to have us serve him. That is what I describe as unconditional love.

Yahweh, on the other hand, seems to put a condition of us serving him on his love. If we do not love Yahweh, off to hell we go.

I call that a condition to his love, which is negated when he tortures us in hell, then kills us in hell’s second death.

This appears to be a huge contradiction in the Christian ideology.

Is Yahweh’s love unconditional to you, or is our having to love him back and serve him a condition?

Am I bound for hell because I cannot love or serve a genocidal demiurge like Jesus or Yahweh?

Is Jesus showing unconditional love for us when he kills us instead of curing us?

Regards
DL

you know--the answers that cover everything:
it's his PLAN ....!! hahahah
free will

I want to know why some humans have impacted teeth---if evolution is not true
why did god ''create'' us with impacted teeth?
he does work in mysterious/nonsensical ways

Jesus, Yahweh to some, said he came to serve us and not to have us serve him. That is what I describe as unconditional love.

Yahweh, on the other hand, seems to put a condition of us serving him on his love. If we do not love Yahweh, off to hell we go.

I call that a condition to his love, which is negated when he tortures us in hell, then kills us in hell’s second death.

Is Yahweh’s love unconditional to you, or is our having to love him back and serve him a condition?

Am I bound for hell because I cannot love or serve a genocidal demiurge like Jesus or Yahweh?

Is Jesus showing unconditional love for us when he kills us instead of curing us?

Regards
DL

So you are saying you don’t know why bad things happen to good people?

Because GOD our Eternal Father....does not care for idiots

It's not God who is killing us.

It's Republicans claiming to do God's work.

DxZJ-8tW0AUndo7.jpg

Regards
DL

God is love.

As such, God gave us free will, which allows us to accept his perfect will or reject his perfect will and follow our own selfish will.

God gave us that choice because forced love is rape.

Unfortunately, when God gave Adam & Eve that choice, they used it to sin. Through that sin, they ushered decay, disease and deterioration into the world.

For that reason, God removed the Tree of Life from the garden of Eden, so people would not live forever in an ever diseased and decayed condition.

God moved the Tree of Life to heaven where he resides and sent himself to live a perfect life and then die on the cross as a substitutional sacrifice for our sins and redeem us.

This is free gift to any who are willing to accept it.The reward is going to heaven to live with him.

How could such a loving God force those who have rejected him their entire life to accept his gift of salvation and live with him in heaven?

Hell is not God's torture chamber. It's the only place that lacks God's presence. Since God is love and light, without God's presence Hell is a pretty unpleasant place.

No one can know their fate. Not even a subversive who constructs logical fallacy straw men for the express purpose of subordinating religion and faith in God.

And yet you believe that Jesus wasn’t anything more than a man despite his words and actions that prove he was.

I don’t know where you are getting that from.

You are free to pursue pleasure, fame, fortune and power but none of those will satisfy you because you were made for more.

The more materialistic you become the less satisfied you will become.

Maybe he just doesn't like you?

Not just me, but the vast majority of us if scriptures are correct and the many of us will take the wide road into hell.

You do not seem to have a problem with a God who kills when he said he came to cure so I will leave you with that contradiction and your genocidal son murdering prick of a God that you somehow see as good.

Regards
DL

you know--the answers that cover everything:
it's his PLAN ....!! hahahah
free will

None of us have the free will to not sin. That is obvious as if some could, they would. That is why scriptures highlight that we are all sinners.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

So you are saying you don’t know why bad things happen to good people?

No. I am asking why a good God would choose the evil way over the good way and contradict what Jesus said about curing the ill.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

God is love.

As such, God gave us free will, which allows us to accept his perfect will or reject his perfect will and follow our own selfish will.

God gave us that choice because forced love is rape.

Unfortunately, when God gave Adam & Eve that choice, they used it to sin. Through that sin, they ushered decay, disease and deterioration into the world.

For that reason, God removed the Tree of Life from the garden of Eden, so people would not live forever in an ever diseased and decayed condition.

God moved the Tree of Life to heaven where he resides and sent himself to live a perfect life and then die on the cross as a substitutional sacrifice for our sins and redeem us.

This is free gift to any who are willing to accept it.The reward is going to heaven to live with him.

How could such a loving God force those who have rejected him their entire life to accept his gift of salvation and live with him in heaven?

Hell is not God's torture chamber. It's the only place that lacks God's presence. Since God is love and light, without God's presence Hell is a pretty unpleasant place.

So much foolishness I do not know where to start.

How about you telling me why Christians sing that Adam's sin was a happy fault and necessary to God's plan if you think we fell in Eden.

Why do you call our stay in Eden a fall while applauding the sin of Adam because it did not derail God's plan.

Would you prefer God's plan to be thwarted?

Regards
DL

Maybe he just doesn't like you?

Not just me, but the vast majority of us if scriptures are correct and the many of us will take the wide road into hell.

You do not seem to have a problem with a God who kills when he said he came to cure so I will leave you with that contradiction and your genocidal son murdering prick of a God that you somehow see as good.

Regards
DL

Many will reject God.

When they die God must honor their choice, so their souls won't be gathered where God resides (heaven)

Absence from God is Hell.

God is the creator. As such God is sovereign and can take any action that furthers God's perfect will and plan.

We have freewill to do God's perfect will, but through Adam and Eve, we have been saddled with a sin nature. Their failure is not something that we celibrate, it is a sad reminder of the frailty of man. Jesus, in his human form, lived a perfect life, so it is possible.

God doesn't owe us anything, yet God loves us so much God made away for us to be redeemed from that sinful nature.

God is always good and God's decisions are always right(eous). There is no evil in God.

God is not a super powerful human, God is a different entity altogether, who operates outside the space time continuum and other natural laws of the universe ( God is super natural).

Jesus nor God ever promised to cure illness. If God wanted to God could eliminate all illness. Illness is one of consequences of sin which mankind (through Adam and Eve) brought into the world. To remain righteous God must allow sin to have consequences. To remain good, God must allow people to sin, which causes illness.

Forum List

Back