“If God does not exist, then all things are permitted.”

God must not exists because even Jesus got laid.

It's ok if you choose to be agnostic, but purposefully trying to incite or offend Christian's.
What is the point in that?
But Jesus only got laid once, I guess he didn't like to do it with a woman. Know what that means? :D

It's ok if you choose to be agnostic, but purposefully trying to incite or offend Christian's.
But Jesus only got laid once, I guess he didn't like to do it with a woman. Know what that means? :D

He did? I don't remember ever reading anything about Jesus getting laid.

They feel love. Isn't that the God emotion? Maybe an ant doesn't but a mother elephant sure does.

Yes, I said they were capable of emotion, but I think only basic emotions. Their emotions are certainly not as complex as those of a human being though.
Yeah, humans have such greater emotions.....

Do you think a dog's emotions are the equivalent of a human's? I didn't say "greater." I said "more complex."
How is back stabbing more complex?

If you wanted to say that animals are more loyal than humans, that might be true. That does not mean that their emotions are at as complex as human emotions though. Our complex range of emotions is just one thing that makes us different from other animals. That is not to say that your dog doesn't love you. He does, but I doubt if he has much if any of a "conscience."
If you put the 14 billion years of our universe on a football field man's been around for the size of your hand. Think about that. Go out on a football field and put your hand on the field. Thats all weve been around. Give it another hand and who knows what we will know then.

why am i not surprised you missed the memo. free chics couldn't "getter done" and He had to get laid by a professional woman. Why do you believe some on the left have so much Faith in Capitalism.

why am i not surprised you missed the memo. free chics couldn't "getter done" and He had to get laid by a professional woman.

I have no idea what that means. Maybe you need your medicine and a nap?

Some would argue that inner conscience we have is God.
Or a natural occurrence..

some would say that too, but if it IS God, then, if there was NO God, we would have no conscience...
something to consider...
So it suppose to bother me because an animal has a conscious?

conscience.... what's the difference between emotions and conscience?
You can see emotions in animals - fear, guilt, shame, happiness. but a conscience?

Well, shame and guilt make up the "conscience." No? When you do something you know is wrong, you feel guilty and maybe shame about it later, and that would be "conscience." I don't think animals feel guilt or shame either. I think they do have some emotions, but they are very limited, like happy, sad, and fear.
Oh I think they do. We had a cat who would put himself in time out if he acted ugly. He acted up then went to the door, I opened it and he would sit outside with his head low looking pitiful for about 5 minutes then come back in and behave himself. It was a riot to watch

Or a natural occurrence..

some would say that too, but if it IS God, then, if there was NO God, we would have no conscience...
something to consider...

You can see emotions in animals - fear, guilt, shame, happiness. but a conscience?

Well, shame and guilt make up the "conscience." No? When you do something you know is wrong, you feel guilty and maybe shame about it later, and that would be "conscience." I don't think animals feel guilt or shame either. I think they do have some emotions, but they are very limited, like happy, sad, and fear.
Oh I think they do. We had a cat who would put himself in time out if he acted ugly. He acted up then went to the door, I opened it and he would sit outside with his head low looking pitiful for about 5 minutes then come back in and behave himself. It was a riot to watch

I'm not sure you could necessarily say that is "conscience" or if it's "learned behavior" - unless you are in a cat (or dogs') mind no one can say for sure...

In reality, everything comes from God, even our positions in life

John 19:10-11a

10 So Pilate said to Him, "You do not speak to me? Do You not know that I have authority to release You, and I have authority to crucify You?" 11 Jesus answered, "You would have no authority over Me, unless it had been given you from above;

something to consider...

I'm not sure you could necessarily say that is "conscience" or if it's "learned behavior" - unless you are in a cat (or dogs') mind no one can say for sure...
He was a stray, we didn't teach him anything

10 So Pilate said to Him, "You do not speak to me? Do You not know that I have authority to release You, and I have authority to crucify You?" 11 Jesus answered, "You would have no authority over Me, unless it had been given you from above;

That being the case, I guess that god gave hitler the authority to murder 6 million jews, and maybe another 6 million gypsies, homosexuals, political prisoners, etc.

He's talking about Mary Magdalene. Saying that there was a more than platonic relationship there.
Which is just silly.... not to mention blasphmeous

He was a stray, we didn't teach him anything

well maybe his former owners did

That being the case, I guess that god gave hitler the authority to murder 6 million jews, and maybe another 6 million gypsies, homosexuals, political prisoners, etc.

We have free will - yet, God knows everything, He is not caught unawares.
People place too much value on THIS LIFE ON EARTH. There is an eternity to consider, and, God is the priority, not us.

he couldn't say "no" to a professional woman?

that makes no sense. If you paid a professional woman, why would you say no anyway...

I wonder what people would think (Christians included) if a "Jesus" figure appeared today, making such claims? The poor guy would probably end up in a loony bin somewhere. Lol. :lol:

Only if God allowed it but you are right, not many would believe.

We have free will - yet, God knows everything, He is not caught unawares.
People place too much value on THIS LIFE ON EARTH. There is an eternity to consider, and, God is the priority, not us.

Well, this is reality and more than likely, the only life we will have. :)

Forum List

Back