FBI Raids Mar-A-Lago- Is Civil War the Dem Plan to Stop the Midterm Massacre?

Oh let's see. He colluded with Russia right in front of our eyes. Asked them for help. He wasn't kidding and they gave it.

The call to Ukraine

The call to Georgia

The insurrection. He has blood on his hands.

Many more.

The Mueller investigation found no "Russian collusion."

The phone call was perfect.

Nothing happened during the phone call to Georgia.

There was no "insurrection."

There was no more.

You're fucking nuts.

There was no more.

You're fucking nuts.
I'm not going to wake you up and you aren't going to convince me. There's only one thing to do. Tell it to someone else.

I'm not going to wake you up and you aren't going to convince me. There's only one thing to do. Tell it to someone else.

Maybe this will convince you...

Gasoline that rose to twice the price it was during 2018, an inflation rate that rose to 9.1%, which was almost 5 times higher than it was in 2019, a recession, the average middle-class family coming up about $6,000 short of disposable income, hefty taxes coming for the middle class, and retirement accounts losing $3 trillion dollars just over the last year. The price of oil jumping up to $130 per barrel, having to beg Saudi Arabia and Venezuela for oil while draining our own strategic reserves, sporadic shortages on the store shelves, supply line disruptions, a steadily-increasing trade imbalance with China, an spiraling epidemic of violent crime and drugs, 4 million more illegals within the last two years, more COVID deaths than in 2020, a dishonorable withdrawal from Afghanistan that cost 13 American soldiers their lives, a weakened, pussified military, and IRS training to be home invaders, an FBI acting like Nazi storm troopers, Iran's nuclear program having enough nuclear material to build a bomb and conducting attacks on US citizens like Salmon Rushdie, a revitalized Russian oil industry, China being energy and militarily dominant, a war in Europe that could even go nuclear, and China and North Korea threatening the US.

There was no more.

You're fucking nuts.
Someone who posts from a mental institution is calling someone on the outside Nuts. :auiqs.jpg:
The whole world listened to the phone call to Georgia asking election officials to "find 11,000 votes" and the Meuller investigation found that Russia did indeed meddle in our election. The only other thing Meuller found was guilty pleas, indictments and convictions.

Then they are a bunch of right wing political hacks. This is the most corrupt/criminal president and he is close to breaking our democracy. And you Nazi's are providing him cover.

This must be how it happened in Germany when Hitler rose to power. The moderate conservatives in Germany were called NINO's. Globalists. LOL.

I wonder if Mitch purposely didn't impeach Trump over that corrupt call to Georgia because he wanted him to be able to run again. I thought Mitch wanted Trump gone. But he couldn't impeach him because he would be punished by Republican voters. So he said, "I would have impeached Trump but he's no longer the president".

How convenient. So even the RINO globalists protect Trump because to them, he's better than Joe. At least with criminal Trump they get their legislation passed. Party over country you know.
Oh fuck off.

Gasoline that rose to twice the price it was during 2018, an inflation rate that rose to 9.1%, which was almost 5 times higher than it was in 2019, a recession, the average middle-class family coming up about $6,000 short of disposable income, hefty taxes coming for the middle class, and retirement accounts losing $3 trillion dollars just over the last year. The price of oil jumping up to $130 per barrel, having to beg Saudi Arabia and Venezuela for oil while draining our own strategic reserves, sporadic shortages on the store shelves, supply line disruptions, a steadily-increasing trade imbalance with China, an spiraling epidemic of violent crime and drugs, 4 million more illegals within the last two years, more COVID deaths than in 2020, a dishonorable withdrawal from Afghanistan that cost 13 American soldiers their lives, a weakened, pussified military, and IRS training to be home invaders, an FBI acting like Nazi storm troopers, Iran's nuclear program having enough nuclear material to build a bomb and conducting attacks on US citizens like Salmon Rushdie, a revitalized Russian oil industry, China being energy and militarily dominant, a war in Europe that could even go nuclear, and China and North Korea threatening the US.
Yes this weekend on NPR they talked about how the Feds fixed inflation.

Volcker stuck to his guns, limited the amount of money in the economy. And by the end of 1981, inflation finally began to drop - 9 percent, then 6 percent, 4 percent.

The crisis would end, and most economists give credit for ending it to Paul Volcker, the chair of the Federal Reserve. Volcker got inflation under control through the economic equivalent of chemotherapy: He engineered two massive, but brief, recessions, to slash spending and force inflation down. By the end of the 1980s, inflation was ebbing and the economy was booming.

But today you'll play politics with this if the Fed does this.

The 2022 inflation is not as bad as the inflation of 1978-1982 — but it’s the worst inflation the US has experienced in decades. The Federal Reserve is, accordingly, raising interest rates aggressively, as Volcker did. It’s not trying to engineer a recession, but its actions could cause one as an unintended consequence. And if inflation continues to be a major problem, demands for an even more aggressive Volcker-style response will grow.

A rerun of the Volcker shock or something like it is a real possibility, if not a likelihood. Which makes understanding what the first one entailed critical.

The Dems don't need a civil war. They are clearly winning just as things are.
The Conservative Right will never initiate or engage in a civil war because that might involve personal sacrifice so that's out.

Nope, there will be no civil war. The Left will simply continue to own the Rights sackless ass in any and every way it sees fit.
And yep, eventually they will get all the guns...yours too.

Easy now...I side with Conservatives, I vote with Conservatives BUT they are the most nutless, spinless, big mouth pieces of shit that ever were. Come on man...they didn’t have the balls to keep heterosexual white Christians cool in a nation founded, built, run and funded by heterosexual white Christians. The Left has owned their sackless asses for decades....Sad but true.

Nothing ever convinces anyone. So it seems to me the best strategy is to talk with people we generally agree with, make allies.

One man at a time shooting up an FBI office isn't useful in changing anything. Everyone refusing to cooperate with the dirty and corrupt FBI might help. Large public demonstrations opposing this kind of political suppression of a rival and supporting Trump might help. Armies marching would definitely help, if they are our armies, but I'm not expecting that for awhile.

The Dems don't need a civil war. They are clearly winning just as things are.
The Conservative Right will never initiate or engage in a civil war because that might involve personal sacrifice so that's out.

Nope, there will be no civil war. The Left will simply continue to own the Rights sackless ass in any and every way it sees fit.
And yep, eventually they will get all the guns...yours too.
Boy, I sure wish I didn't agree with you.

Boy, I sure wish I didn't agree with you.

All we can go by is the evidence and proof of the past.
The Right has a long history of passive compliance no matter what. The Left, a history of demanding and getting their way at any and all costs.
I think many conservatives believe that God will interfere at any moment now. But I believe they are mistaken and the Left will prevail ultimately.
Actually I believe it may be their God allowing this all as their punishment.

Nothing ever convinces anyone. So it seems to me the best strategy is to talk with people we generally agree with, make allies.

One man at a time shooting up an FBI office isn't useful in changing anything. Everyone refusing to cooperate with the dirty and corrupt FBI might help. Large public demonstrations opposing this kind of political suppression of a rival and supporting Trump might help. Armies marching would definitely help, if they are our armies, but I'm not expecting that for awhile.
I tried to make my nephew more liberal and he did have an open mind for a while but then he went off to college and he has to deal with ALT LEFT liberals. WOkeness and all that stuff. CRT. He says it's bad. Trannys and all that good stuff. Maybe college shouldn't shove it down white men's throats.

All we can go by is the evidence and proof of the past.
The Right has a long history of passive compliance no matter what.
I think many conservatives believe that God will interfere at any moment now. But I believe they are mistaken and the Left will prevail ultimately.
Actually I believe it may be their God allowing this all as their punishment.
Right there, the bolded words, that's the thing. The left riots on a dime, but we are good girls and boys, we never do. We obey the laws. We keep the peace. We finance the country.

And we get screwed.

The Fed raid on DT's personal residence at Mar-A-Lago is an unprecedented assault on political opposition that most thought to be impossible in a "liberal democracy" like they falsely portray our country.
This is what happens to opponents in 3rd world banana republic type nations & is sure to generate strong blowback from the tens of millions of Americans who do not want to live in a once great country that is going through an engineered implosion for the "greater good".
It wasn't enough to steal the election with massive fraud, now they want to criminalize all dissent to prevent any of us from standing up to their insane policies & actions designed to bring about the collapse of our Constitutional Republic.

The question is why & the answers the "authorities" give is not the true reason.
Was this done to manufacture evidence to produce charges against Trump & prevent him from running again in 2024?
Or was this done as a way to push us into a final confrontation that might allow a declaration of Martial Law to suspend the midterms in a few months?
A combination of both?

I think that now that the Dems have gone all in on the totalitarian agenda, they cannot afford to sustain the massive losses they will suffer if the midterms take place as scheduled.
By backing us into a corner, are they instigating a Civil War to justify cancelling the shellacking they are about to take & thus preserve the gains they have made towards the goal of crashing us into the reset?

When the "ends justify the means", everything can be justified in the minds of evil people wrapped up in delusional wishful thinking of a totalitarian neo-feudal society where the masses own nothing & the elites are the lords & masters.
They definitely will try to silence & crush all anti-establishment free thinkers that refuse to go along with their genocidal plans to reduce the worlds population, restrict basic human rights, force us all into a UBI type of welfare system & make sure we are all dependent sheep without the strength or will power to resist their "transhumanist" anti-Christian goals for our world.

Personally, I will never bend the knee to these evil POS, I will never "just do as I'm told" & I will never surrender my God given rights or the liberties protected by our Constitution.
It doesn't matter what laws they pass as I know they will be both un-Constitutional & contradict inalienable rights that no authority, govt or law can strip away.
I say this with the full knowledge that they will try to enforce their evil whether we agree to go along or not.
They will use force as necessary so equal or superior force is the only solution to stop them.
I understand that could mean dire consequences but I have no intention of sitting on the sidelines while our country is destroyed by elite globalist insanity that has no chance of actually bringing us into the Utopian world they sell the ignorant masses.

I will die a free man rather than live as a slave beholden to evil powers.

There was no 2020 "massacre".
The Dems have had several more years to get things in place to ensure the "proper" election outcome (same as all corrupted societies)
In fact, this time they own all the alphabet departments so I predict the results of any elections will go to the Dems even more.

You may be terribly dissappointed come November. Time will tell.

Right there, the bolded words, that's the thing. The left riots on a dime, but we are good girls and boys, we never do. We obey the laws. We keep the peace. We finance the country.

And we get screwed.

BINGO!

Why some on the Right expect things to magically change is baffling.

I tried to make my nephew more liberal and he did have an open mind for a while but then he went off to college and he has to deal with ALT LEFT liberals. WOkeness and all that stuff. CRT. He says it's bad. Trannys and all that good stuff. Maybe college shouldn't shove it down white men's throats.
Maybe sending kids to college is bad for them, and bad for the country. They don't learn anything but bad stuff and to hate their country. Why pay for that?

I was reading college texts for awhile because I got into communication theory. I read two general textbooks that were just outright communism. I mean, CHAPTERS openly on Marxism, I am serious. And how awful everything else about America is. I gave them bad reviews on Amazon, lotta good that'll do.

I don't think many people realize just how thoroughly our young people have been suborned.

The FBI is dirty and corrupt but not the guy who was fined $2 million for robbing his own charity. :laugh: You people are just pretending to be incredibly stupid...we hope.

The FBI is dirty and corrupt but not the guy who was fined $2 million for robbing his own charity. :laugh: You people are just pretending to be incredibly stupid...we hope.
Why would it be productive to read personal attacks of that sort?

Oh, right, it wouldn't. So I won't.

Maybe sending kids to college is bad for them, and bad for the country. They don't learn anything but bad stuff and to hate their country. Why pay for that?

I was reading college texts for awhile because I got into communication theory. I read two general textbooks that were just outright communism. I mean, CHAPTERS openly on Marxism, I am serious. And how awful everything else about America is. I gave them bad reviews on Amazon, lotta good that'll do.

I don't think many people realize just how thoroughly our young people have been suborned.
Yea. Kids who in the past would have beat the shit out of the gay or different kid in school, don't anymore. Woke.

Oh, God, just give me something I can do. Something to stop us all sinking out of sight into this swamp.

Do you subscribe to Nextfix? (cancel immediately)
Fly Delta? (then stop)
Patronize ANY Disney offerings?
Vote (regardless of the futility at this point)?
Actively join protests (ANY protest that supports conservative causes)?
Make personal commitments on dealing with Tyranny that may be neither comfortable or safe?
Vocalize your discontent with the way things are going locally in your area (or only on the Internet)?
Contact your representatives often and emphatically? (regardless of the effect at this point)
Contribute often to organizations at the front who actually are doing something?
Refuse to watch movies (stop supporting Hollywood)?
Run for school board office?

There's 1000's of things.......but they might involve a little personal sacrifice and for most on the Right...that's a huge no go.

You would probably be shocked if you knew how many conservative families are still booking Disney vacations and cruises.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back