FBI Raids Mar-A-Lago- Is Civil War the Dem Plan to Stop the Midterm Massacre?

Do you subscribe to Nextfix? (cancel immediately)
Fly Delta? (then stop)
Patronize ANY Disney offerings?
Vote (regardless of the futility at this point)?
Actively join protests?
Make personal commitments on dealing with Tyranny that may be neither comfortable or safe?
Vocalize your discontent with the way things are going locally in your area (or only on the Internet)?
Contact your representatives often and emphatically? (regardless of the effect at this point)
Contribute often to organizations at the front who actually are doing something?
Refuse to watch movies (stop supporting Hollywood)?

There's 1000's of things.......but they might involve a little personal sacrifice and for most on the Right...that's a huge no go.
Yeah, what organizations "at the front" are those? I get gimme-mail from The Heritage Foundation every single week --- lotta good they do. I am not SEEING any groups to support that do anything against this swamp. Of course we supported Trump early on and will again if possible, but at this point I don't see options.

As for your movies issue, interesting. I have twice joined and then un-joined Netflix this summer, because the woke problem is so serious with them, it seems pointless. Disney? Isn't that for kids?

Yeah, I think I make more trouble now than I'm comfortable with, but I just can't keep going on with all the passive sheep-like herding! I like your suggestions.

Yea. Kids who in the past would have beat the shit out of the gay or different kid in school, don't anymore. Woke.

Yeah, now it's mostly savage black guys beating the shit out of white guys (when they're not killing each other)

BlackmanBeatsWhiteManInMall_macysassault-745x588.jpg

Yeah, what organizations "at the front" are those? I get gimme-mail from The Heritage Foundation every single week --- lotta good they do. I am not SEEING any groups to support that do anything against this swamp. Of course we supported Trump early on and will again if possible, but at this point I don't see options.

As for your movies issue, interesting. I have twice joined and then un-joined Netflix this summer, because the woke problem is so serious with them, it seems pointless. Disney? Isn't that for kids?

Yeah, I think I make more trouble now than I'm comfortable with, but I just can't keep going on with all the passive sheep-like herding! I like your suggestions.

Yes, the situation is dire.
We are hurtling towards a Venezuela situation very fast. People are in denial that it could not happen here. It IS happening here.

Most on the Right who talk tuff have the same strategy......wait until they arrive at their personal home....THEN put up a fight.

They will lose. That is a completely pointless, losing strategy but the only one most on the Right have.

Yes, the situation is dire.
We are hurtling towards a Venezuela situation very fast. People are in denial that it could not happen here. It IS happening here.

Most on the Right who talk tuff have the same strategy......wait until they arrive at their personal home....THEN put up a fight.

They will lose. That is a completely pointless, losing strategy but the only one most on the Right have.
I don't see anything in your strategy that isn't a loser as well. None of those suggestions are going to slow your demographic replacement, which is your main problem, and Netflix doesn't give a shit if you unsubscribe because you hate woke shit. They're customer base is global and a lot larger than your backwards culture of cucks, most whom aren't going to cancel their subscriptions anyway. 😄

Yeah, now it's mostly savage black guys beating the shit out of white guys (when they're not killing each other)

View attachment 682693
What happened here? Was the white guy rude? We don't know the whole story behind this picture. Seems like a racist tactic. Most likely this is an example of how black people don't know how to act, but this picture without substance proves our bias against black people. I do it too.

I don't see anything in your strategy that isn't a loser as well. None of those suggestions are going to slow your demographic replacement, which is your main problem, and Netflix doesn't give a shit if you unsubscribe because you hate woke shit. They're customer base is global and a lot larger than your backwards culture of cucks, most whom aren't going to cancel their subscriptions anyway. 😄

Yep,
The Right should have started this fight LONG ago.
They didn't and probably never will.

What happened here? Was the white guy rude? We don't know the whole story behind this picture. Seems like a racist tactic. Most likely this is an example of how black people don't know how to act, but this picture without substance proves our bias against black people. I do it too.

"Our" who?

What makes you sure I'm white (or black).
Maybe I'm neither.

And being "rude" is not an excuse for physical violence. Which was not the case here anyway.

Was this "bias" ???
I can tell you A LOT of black people aren't happy with the savages either.

Last edited:
Yep,
The Right should have started this fight LONG ago.
They didn't and probably never will.
Too late now really. Better to accept and prepare for it. Lubricate the transition as it were. You squeeze too tight and your only going to end up hurting yourselves. 😁

The story is ... the black guy's brother lied to him and told him that white guy called him the n-word. Long story, short, he was convicted of assault and sentenced to 6 months in jail plus 2 years probation. This story is so old, he's probably finished his sentence by now. Who knows why that poster even brought this up?

It seems more likely the left is prepping to start a shooting war when they get slaughtered in 2024. They’ll claim the vote was illegitimate. They’re already saying new IRS agents must be willing to kill (pressure got that ad removed). Why are IRS agents being armed to begin with?

You are the ones who are going to get slaughtered. Americans do not like Nazis.

You are the ones who are going to get slaughtered. Americans do not like Nazis.
Making threats little girl? You Nazi loving assholes are in for a slaughter come November. You run on that big tax hike on the middle class, 50 year high inflation, record high gas prices, empty shelves, the list goes on.....

The Mayor of Baltimore was raided in 2018 by the IRS and the FBI.

I guess the President at the time sent the "goons" to raid her office and she ended up in jail.

I don't recall any outrage from the right about it. Not a peep.

Strange.

Democrats HAVE to have a civil war of some sort by November or they will face a political massacre. That's the entire point of calling Republicans fascists. It's to stir up the fury. Did you know, Republicans want to take away your freedom? Democrats want the freedom to give 12 year old girls hysterectomies and double mastectomies. They want to be able to castrate 9 year old boys and teach them how to fellate grown men. Yes, yes, they do have children's books that talk about sex fun. Parents are continually fighting the gay trans activists in schools. That's the kind of freedom they want. They want your car, your house, your air conditioner, your stove, and your dinner. You can learn to love mealworms. Lizards find them tasty.

Be glad when they want to stir up the zombie population to fight the "fascists". The sooner they start the sooner we can mop up.

Forum List

Back