If Election were today Ron Paul is statistically tied With Barack Obama!!!!

Major National Poll: Election 2012 – Barack Obama 42%, Ron Paul 41%

Holy Crap :eek:

I like Ron Paul but I'm a realist and never though he could poll this high.

Are you seriously quoting a rassmusussen poll? Wow. All that does is show ron paul doesnt have a snowball chance against obama. Thanks for the chuckle though.

Actually it shows Ron Paul within one percentage point of President Obama, and it also shows that among independent voters Ron Paul is clearly favored.

Its a rassmussen poll. YOu do know this dont you?

...i sense diamond dave is a typical republican loudmouth know-little who bitches and moans about 'big government' as he sucks for big government republican after big government republican..

(LET'S HEAR THE ONE ABOUT HOW THE GREAT REAGAN CUT THE BIG, BAD, GOVERNMENT BUDGET, YOU REPUBLICAN CHEERLEADING MAROONS!) ;)

Are you seriously quoting a rassmusussen poll? Wow. All that does is show ron paul doesnt have a snowball chance against obama. Thanks for the chuckle though.

Actually it shows Ron Paul within one percentage point of President Obama, and it also shows that among independent voters Ron Paul is clearly favored.

Its a rassmussen poll. YOu do know this dont you?

Yes, and I also know they're one of the most trusted pollers in the country. Otherwise the mainstream media would belittle this as they attempt to do with everything else concerning Ron Paul.

Good, Ron Paul could be like Ross Perot, that would be to Obama's advantage.

Ron Paul is a Republican, not an independent.

I think it would work the other way this time Political Junky and ron paul would be the independant minded republican canidate with a solid record of voting consitantly based on conservative financial and libertarian social values.

Forum List

Back