If Donald Trump runs in 2024, who would be his best pick for VP ?

For the best chance of winning, who should Trump pick as running mahttps://www.usmessageboard.cote ?

• Devin Nunes

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Tulsi Gabbard

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Lisa Murkowski

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trey Gowdy

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Donald Trump Jr

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Jenna Ellis

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • other

Votes: 15 71.4%

• Total voters
Rand Paul
Thomas Massie

End of list.

Those two would be the most likely to recognize and screen out the neocon Bushbot scum that Pence et. al. saddled Trump with his first term....That alone would make them worth their weight in gold.
Yes, Rand Paul is great.
Will read into the other guy.

One of Trump's weaknesses is not being able to spot commies. What he really needs is a wingman with a strong commie radar. McCarthy was right back in the 1960s, and that is the kind of commie radar Trump needs. That is the only thing Trump really needs, and I think Flynn has what Trump would need.
He would almost certainly be in the Cabinet either way.
Secretary of Defense would be appropriate as any.
Good point, Flynn wouldn't even need to vp, he just needs to be close. All Trump really needs from Flynn is Flynn's commie radar, so he could just be a close advisor. I'd love to see a Trump Flynn ticket though...

What does it matter? Votes don't work.
If you live in the U.S that's the case at the minute.
I don't have the solution to that.
It's very serious. There are better run and more transparent elections in Latin America.
Maybe as Covid dissipates, they will run out of pretexts.

Personally I like Devin Nunes, but thinking outside the box, Tulsi Gabbard is very popular, and likely not afraid of making such a bold move.

T won’t run
Any conservative can never ever win again thanks to the illegal laws by the states

Personally I like Devin Nunes, but thinking outside the box, Tulsi Gabbard is very popular, and likely not afraid of making such a bold move.

T won’t run
Any conservative can never ever win again thanks to the illegal laws by the states

Well if he is planning to, he's got more energy than most 74 year olds.

T won’t run

That's a fact.
Due to online censorship and media bias, Amazon banning books, and even things like Go Fund Me stopping fundraising, it's gonna need something radical to get a conservative elected again.

T won’t run

That's a fact.
Due to online censorship and media bias, Amazon banning books, and even things like Go Fund Me stopping fundraising, it's gonna need something radical to get a conservative elected again.

I'm betting the GOP wins back the House and Senate in 2 years.

T won’t run

That's a fact.

I'm betting the GOP wins back the House and Senate in 2 years.

I don’t know
You’re having tens of thousands of Latinos flooding in every month
The Jewish Stalin Dems , the Leninist Jewish media and the Trotsky Jewish big tech is too much to overcome

theo5.jpg

Have no idea. I'm still watching gas prices.

I can't see any reason to dump Pence- he did a bangup job during his term as VP before.

Forum List

Back