If Donald Trump runs in 2024, who would be his best pick for VP ?

For the best chance of winning, who should Trump pick as running mahttps://www.usmessageboard.cote ?

• Devin Nunes

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Tulsi Gabbard

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Lisa Murkowski

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trey Gowdy

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Donald Trump Jr

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Jenna Ellis

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • other

Votes: 15 71.4%

• Total voters
Personally I like Devin Nunes, but thinking outside the box, Tulsi Gabbard is very popular, and likely not afraid of making such a bold move.

Why in the name of Blue Fuck would Tulsi Gabbard run with Rump?

Ditto Lisa Murkowski?

One of Trump's weaknesses is not being able to spot commies. What he really needs is a wingman with a strong commie radar. McCarthy was right back in the 1960s, and that is the kind of commie radar Trump needs. That is the only thing Trump really needs, and I think Flynn has what Trump would need.

One of Trump's weaknesses is not being able to spot commies. What he really needs is a wingman with a strong commie radar. McCarthy was right back in the 1960s, and that is the kind of commie radar Trump needs. That is the only thing Trump really needs, and I think Flynn has what Trump would need.
He would almost certainly be in the Cabinet either way.
Secretary of Defense would be appropriate as any.

Donald Trump probably would not be my first choice during the primaries. Although I agree with many of Trumps policies, I would like someone less divisive to be president.

You could make a case for Murkowski. Lots of ultra-liberals would consider President Trump's age and figure they'd have one of their own on top if he assumes room temperature. That ilk likes liars and it would very hard to top Lease-A's track record.

Forum List

Back