If Donald Trump runs in 2024, who would be his best pick for VP ?

For the best chance of winning, who should Trump pick as running mahttps://www.usmessageboard.cote ?

• Devin Nunes

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Tulsi Gabbard

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Lisa Murkowski

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trey Gowdy

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Donald Trump Jr

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Jenna Ellis

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • other

Votes: 15 71.4%

• Total voters
Personally I like Devin Nunes, but thinking outside the box, Tulsi Gabbard is very popular, and likely not afraid of making such a bold move.

Nunes definitely. A mindless sycophant is what tRump wants.

One of Trump's weaknesses is not being able to spot commies. What he really needs is a wingman with a strong commie radar. McCarthy was right back in the 1960s, and that is the kind of commie radar Trump needs. That is the only thing Trump really needs, and I think Flynn has what Trump would need.
Which McCarthy? Senator Joseph McCarthy was from the 1950's. And he DID go after Commies. Senator Eugene McCarthy was from the 1960's. And he WAS a goddam Red.

Rand Paul
Thomas Massie

End of list.

Those two would be the most likely to recognize and screen out the neocon Bushbot scum that Pence et. al. saddled Trump with his first term....That alone would make them worth their weight in gold.

Yep.

Though it'd sure be a shame not having them in the Congress/Senate.

They're extremely valuable.

I almost want to contend that they're even more valuable there.

I never have cared for Trump, though. He's just another Keynesian. I could go on a long rant about all of the things wrong with Trump that nobody ever even brings up in so much as a whisper. As an aside, recall that he demanded Massie be ousted from Congress for making them come to work.

Last edited:
Tulsi.
Ooops ...Wrong Trump.
1625779992967.png

Personally I like Devin Nunes, but thinking outside the box, Tulsi Gabbard is very popular, and likely not afraid of making such a bold move.

Trump has talked about Desantis as his VP.. but who ever ... its political suicide.

Trump has talked about Desantis as his VP.. but who ever ... its political suicide.

Why would it be "political suicide"? The Anti-Trumpers who would be upset would never nominate DeSantis and they don't have a strategy to even compete in the 2024 election much less win.

Why would it be "political suicide"? The Anti-Trumpers who would be upset would never nominate DeSantis and they don't have a strategy to even compete in the 2024 election much less win.

The former president will be attacking the current Florida governor soon.

Buy some popcorn

The former president will be attacking the current Florida governor soon.

The governor doesn't really need anyone to attack him, he does a good enough job by himself.

Unfortunately, nobody pays attention to anything beyond the narrative they see on the idiot box, so it's in the political establishment's favor.

For instance, the bill that the governor himself signed that supposedly bans intrusive medical procedure passports took effect 7 days ago down there...

Under Section 315 of Chapter 381 of Florida’s ‘Public Health’ statute, Title XXIX, individuals can be subjected to quarantine or isolation if they refuse to be examined, tested, vaccinated or treated during a public health emergency such as COVID-19.

“Examination, testing, vaccination, or treatment may be performed by any qualified person authorized by the State Health Officer,” the bill explains.

See here - https://www.flsenate.gov/Session/Bill/2021/2006/BillText/er/HTML

YgYqD7G.jpg

The bill continues, “If the individual poses a danger to the public health, the State Health Officer may subject the individual to isolation or quarantine. If there is no practical method to isolate or quarantine the individual, the State Health Officer may use any means necessary to vaccinate or treat the individual.”

The legislature says any order given to police by the State Health Officer that helps force-vaccinate a person is immediately enforceable.

In addition, volunteers who help the state vaccinate or quarantine people will be provided with lodging, transportation, state liability protection and workers’ compensation.

See here - Statutes & Constitution :View Statutes : Online Sunshine

When it comes to Florida, the 'State Health Officer' would be the state’s Surgeon General Scott Rivkees.

People need to wake up and pay attention rather than just blindly cheering for whatever great white hope they're trained to cheer for on the idiot box. Besides, Trump has played a part in this whole thing from the very beginning. These pricks are effectively running a relay and passing off the baton to one another in broad daylight. Get with it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back