If Democrats stopped the hate for ten seconds they might find themselves feeling better about life..

...just sayin'.
This from the poster who wished all Democrats were made to disappear. :71: I'm guessing, that like vampires, Con-servative Republican Christians (CRCs) don't have mirrors.
Why don't YOU disappear, brainwashed, idiotic one? It sure would improve the intellect on these threads.
Oh dear....you sound so angry....so unhappy....:itsok:
I'm QUITE happy and content with my life. I live in THE best country in the world, the USA. I live in a wonderful, safe small town, which is almost crime free. I have THE best president our country has had since Lincoln. I'm in reasonably good health. I've been enjoying early retirement for five years now. I live with a wonderful sister and two cats that love me. I do what I want, when I want to do it. Life really couldn't be much better than this. And I thank GOD every day for letting me have this life. Thank you.

...just sayin'.
This from the poster who wished all Democrats were made to disappear. :71: I'm guessing, that like vampires, Con-servative Republican Christians (CRCs) don't have mirrors.
Why don't YOU disappear, brainwashed, idiotic one? It sure would improve the intellect on these threads.
I'm QUITE happy and content with my life. I live in THE best country in the world, the USA. I live in a wonderful, safe small town, which is almost crime free. I have THE best president our country has had since Lincoln. I'm in reasonably good health. I've been enjoying early retirement for five years now. I live with a wonderful sister and two cats that love me. I do what I want, when I want to do it. Life really couldn't be much better than this. And I thank GOD every day for letting me have this life. Thank you.
Of course you are.....;) I can tell by your posts. :71:

...just sayin'.
Of course you are.....;) I can tell by your posts. :71:
Thank you. I am a VERY happy and content white, heterosexual male conservative. I enjoy life to the fullest. And I've especially enjoyed life since Donald Trump defeated the Hildabeast in the 2016 election. It's been SO fun watching the liberal lunatics lose their minds.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back