If I had a wish I would wish away the Democrats...

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
...not only the bad things they are doing today, but all the bad things they've done in the past, including dragging members of the black race to America and keeping them in chains and whipping them.

Seeing Nancy Pelosi rip up that speech makes it clear that the Democrats will always be bad people, there's no way to redeem them.

It’s only a matter of time before we have to get to a real war to eliminate as many democrats as possible. History repeats itself. The civil war, WWI, WWII, Korea etc. All were done to eliminate democrats and their ideas.

...not only the bad things they are doing today, but all the bad things they've done in the past, including dragging members of the black race to America and keeping them in chains and whipping them.

Seeing Nancy Pelosi rip up that speech makes it clear that the Democrats will always be bad people, there's no way to redeem them.

"Wish them into the cornfield, Anthony."

As I said already once before....relax. Speaker Pelosi just ripped up some papers. It's not as if she ripped off a children's cancer charity or anything.

Pelosi is in your district?

If I had a wish I would wish away the Democrats...

Into the cornfield?

VtELmyk.jpg

As I said already once before....relax. Speaker Pelosi just ripped up some papers. It's not as if she ripped off a children's cancer charity or anything.

Pelosi is in your district?
Not in mine....unfortunately, my district likes to elect Republican crooks like Duke Cunningham and Duncan Hunter.
so theres no shit on the sidewalks then ?
Oh....I see. So much better to have Republicans who steal. Gotcha. :2up:

Most of the Democrats I know personally are nothing like the TDS Democrats infesting the USMB, Fake Media or the Halls of Congress.

I would wish to have my parents alive and healthy, and be able to talk to them every day. And tell them how much I love them, which unfortunately I didn't do enough while they were living. I miss both of them every day, but I have cherished memories of them I will never forget. This is MY wish.

No...wait....that's cool.

Sure, that is sleazy. It wasn't anything compared to Bill Clinton and Al Gore's selling tech to China for campaign cash though.

You know what I don't understand?

If I were a democrat. . . how and why you would still want to be associated with such a corrupt party?

After the shit they pulled LAST election cycle, you would think. ... . right? THINK that they would be honest this time around. SO when Bernie is clearly ahead in Iowa, and his internal polling proves it, then the corporate media and national DNC party take the control away from the state party?

Can you say. . . corruption? THAT shit is more blatant than what the GOP did when Paul ran.

6021-1580967622-9e37457e8c912699bb0219366e136884.jpg

Kendall Karson on Twitter

Most of the Democrats I know personally are nothing like the TDS Democrats infesting the USMB, Fake Media or the Halls of Congress.
You're lucky. My best friend has raging TDS. We've agreed to not talk politics anymore. And we've stayed friends because of this.

Well, I tend to only have friends gifted with common sense and good judgement, so I don't have many Democrat friends... :lol:

Agreed.

Most of the ones I know are outraged about what went down in Iowa. If that shit happened in our state? There would be a revolt before the dawn I believe. But we have a lot more liberal voters, so the radicals can't just show up and take over, necessitating the national party coming in and rigging things.

You're lucky. My best friend has raging TDS. We've agreed to not talk politics anymore. And we've stayed friends because of this.

Well, I tend to only have friends gifted with common sense and good judgement, so I don't have many Democrat friends... :lol:
My friend IS very smart in almost everything except for politics. I truly believe he was brainwashed by our media. He watches CNN and MSNBC and watches some of the late night idiots. Luckily, we have enough common interests to be friends.

Forum List

Back