If Democrats stopped the hate for ten seconds they might find themselves feeling better about life..

Nancy is mentally ill, I think, tearing up a speech on national TV. Or, she's so full of hate she's become a servant of Satan.

Hell the left are even intolerant of their fellow leftists. They are always angry and pissed off about something. Tune in to progressive talk radio, its non-stop outrage. lol

Nancy is mentally ill, I think, tearing up a speech on national TV. Or, she's so full of hate she's become a servant of Satan.
I think a main source of her diet is alcohol. Maybe she had not had her quota for the day. Nothing worse than a mean drunk.

...just sayin'.

It is not just Democrats it's Western Leftists in general, they are hateful and angry about EVERYTHING, they are devoid of humour, what a miserable group they are.

There has to be a lot of self-hate within them to be as miserable and angry as they are and I think the only reason more don't commit suicide is because they want to stay on this planet to attempt to ruin things for everyone else, I actually think this is the ONLY reason most of them are keeping going.

Maybe we need a national divorce. Build a wall dividing our country and let the Democrats live on one side and us normal people live on the other side.

Despite the fact that Democrats are tools of Satan, I do not hate them. Instead, I hope (and I express this often) that they repent and are saved.

upload_2020-2-6_19-35-35.jpeg

...just sayin'.

perhaps conservatives should stop THEIR hate....

just saying...

Conservatives only hate specific types and for very specific reasons, we hate those who want to import unlimited amounts from Third World Shit Holes so that within 20 years our First World Western nations are reduced to Third World Shit Holes, we hate those who want Open Borders and No Borders, we hate the UN, we hate those who promote the murder of the most innocent as they slumber In Utero, we hate those who HATE Freedom of Expression and want to shut down debate from those who have a different opinion.

Leftists just hate EVERYTHING and are constantly screaming and bitching about being offended by EVERYTHING....especially by being offended by Whites and Christians and anyone showing any type of Patriotism, that stuff really Triggers Leftists.

Forum List

Back