If California Can Allow 75,000 Into a Stadium to Watch a Game, There Is No Emergency

Couldn't agree more, time to end the mandates.
Or, perhaps if you had a mask in your pocket you were considered 'covered'?
9CCA44FD-9DB2-4758-AC50-36CFF70618B6.jpeg
EA5277CE-740C-4552-B9D3-C8BA0701A073.jpeg

If California Can Allow 75,000 Into a Stadium to Watch a Game, There Is No Emergency

Change my mind.

Money will change a lot of minds and considering how much money a city brings in if the Superbowl is being played there then they will suspend their ideas of an emergency long enough to take in some cash. Hell I bet state taxes spiked as well.

Change my mind.
You don't understand, these people were all vaxed and Left wing so it's Ok.

Naturally, they can't open the schools back up but who the hell cares about that?

This is the Super Bowl after all!!

After that, they made all the kids go to school with masks on today.

It's a scam, pure and simple.
The Left hates children. They are destructive carbon footprints on their goddess mother nature after all.

First they try to kill them before being born with the help of Roe vs. Wade, then they spend the next 4 generations into oblivion without them being able to vote against them, then they send them to subpar schools where they don't even attend class anymore, and make sure these kids know that they are either a victim or a victimizer based upon the color of their skin. But if that were not enough, they convince children that sexual perversion is normal and teach them they may all be another sex, leading to a 4000% spike in gender confusion among children.

It's the DNC war against children and if parents bitch the FBI comes after them thanks to Merritt Garland and his brown shirts.

Rigged Super Bowl and a Lying Narrative all on display in the same venue. And The Halftime show was disgustingly ghetto.
On the entertainment side however I hear Dr Dre and Snoop Dog got fired because they had used the N word in the past.

Both them getting canned and the fact this was a revelation to the NBC clowns still has me snort laughing.

Forum List

Back