If blacks are equal why is africa by far the most backward continent on earth?

You guys keep calling it subsaharan which actually is not true. Europe is sub saharan. I think you mean super Saharan.

Well, actually like so much from these posters, they don't know what the hell they are talking about.

Actually there is a "sub-Saharan" system of writing.

Ancient Africa had a predominately, but not exclusively, oral tradition. But Ethiopia for over a 1000 of years has used, and still uses a Ge'ez based native script.

Ge'ez script ፊደል
Origins

The Ge'ez or Ethiopic script possibly developed from the Sabaean/Minean script. The earliest known inscriptions in the Ge'ez script date to the 5th century BC. At first the script represented only consonants. Vowel indication started to appear in 4th century AD during the reign of king Ezana, though might have developed at a earlier date.

Ironically:

Despite the modern diversity of scripts there are only 4 progenitors (independent development) for every script written today: Egypt (3500 B.C.E.), Ancient Iraq/Iran (3500 B.C.E.), China, and Mesoamerica. Every other script is a blueprint of these 4 scripts, or indirectly inspired by them (diffusion) (e.g. Cherokee).

It was once thought that the origin of Egyptian Hieroglyphs were religious and historical, but recent developments could point to an economical impetus for this script as well as push back the time depth of this writing system.

Europe has never produced any native script, every script is derivatives—even Ancient Greek. The history of the alphabet started in ancient Egypt. By the 27th century BC Egyptian writing had a set of some 24 hieroglyphs which are called uniliterals. The numerology (0,1,2,3,4,5) of modern Western scripts all comes from Arabic numerals. We often believe much of civilization was a European creation, but Europe, like most of the world, borrowed from the rare genius of four script inventors, just like it borrowed domestication, and religion.

Ge'ez (ግዕዝ Gəʿəz), is a script used as an abugida (syllable alphabet) for several languages of Ethiopia and Eritrea. It originated as an abjad (consonant-only alphabet) and was first used to write Ge'ez, now the liturgical language of the Ethiopian Orthodox Tewahedo Church and the Eritrean Orthodox Tewahedo Church. In Amharic and Tigrinya, the script is often called fidäl (ፊደል), meaning "script" or "alphabet

So why didn't Europe "ever" devise a written system of it's own????
Not a credible link, try again.

LOLOL!!!!!...it's from SEVERAL different links, you try again because you just blew it out your ass!!!!!!!...:mad:.:mad::lol::lol:

Well, actually like so much from these posters, they don't know what the hell they are talking about.

Ancient Africa had a predominately, but not exclusively, oral tradition. But Ethiopia for over a 1000 of years has used, and still uses a Ge'ez based native script.

Ge'ez script ፊደል
Origins

The Ge'ez or Ethiopic script possibly developed from the Sabaean/Minean script. The earliest known inscriptions in the Ge'ez script date to the 5th century BC. At first the script represented only consonants. Vowel indication started to appear in 4th century AD during the reign of king Ezana, though might have developed at a earlier date.

Ironically:

Despite the modern diversity of scripts there are only 4 progenitors (independent development) for every script written today: Egypt (3500 B.C.E.), Ancient Iraq/Iran (3500 B.C.E.), China, and Mesoamerica. Every other script is a blueprint of these 4 scripts, or indirectly inspired by them (diffusion) (e.g. Cherokee).

It was once thought that the origin of Egyptian Hieroglyphs were religious and historical, but recent developments could point to an economical impetus for this script as well as push back the time depth of this writing system.

Europe has never produced any native script, every script is derivatives—even Ancient Greek. The history of the alphabet started in ancient Egypt. By the 27th century BC Egyptian writing had a set of some 24 hieroglyphs which are called uniliterals. The numerology (0,1,2,3,4,5) of modern Western scripts all comes from Arabic numerals. We often believe much of civilization was a European creation, but Europe, like most of the world, borrowed from the rare genius of four script inventors, just like it borrowed domestication, and religion.

Ge'ez (ግዕዝ Gəʿəz), is a script used as an abugida (syllable alphabet) for several languages of Ethiopia and Eritrea. It originated as an abjad (consonant-only alphabet) and was first used to write Ge'ez, now the liturgical language of the Ethiopian Orthodox Tewahedo Church and the Eritrean Orthodox Tewahedo Church. In Amharic and Tigrinya, the script is often called fidäl (ፊደል), meaning "script" or "alphabet

Too bad you dont get to define whats credible.
Yes I do, I am white, it is my privilege to do so.

Provide a link that the link you post is true.

Also, 100% of subsaharan african women have been raped. Why are you ignoring this fact?

Ge'ez script ፊደል
Origins

Ironically:

LOLOL!!!!!...it's from SEVERAL different links, you try again because you just blew it out your ass!!!!!!!...:mad:.:mad::lol::lol:

find a link that those links are true otherwise you will remain debunked.

Why has Europe "never" developed it's own written language???

Ethiopians stole the language and script from Arabs. Wow what a surprise black people stealing things lol.

The earliest inscriptions of Semitic languages in Eritrea and Ethiopia date to the 9th century BC in Epigraphic South Arabian (ESA), an Abjad shared with contemporary kingdoms in South Arabia. After the 7th and 6th centuries BC, however, variants of the script arose, evolving in the direction of the Ge'ez abugida (a writing system that is also called an alphasyllabary).

Ge'ez script - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Also, 100% of subsaharan african women have been raped. Why are you ignoring this fact?

White privilege only covers areas you control. You dont control what is credible. I dont need a link to prove this. I said so.

Why are you claiming all European women have been raped? That is not true.

That link has been debunked since you provided no link that the link you provided was true.

White privilege only covers areas you control. You dont control what is credible. I dont need a link to prove this. I said so.

Yes I do, because blacks aren't credible. A privilege of being white is being credible.

I am not claiming that European women have been raped.

I am stating subsaharan have a 100% rape rate.

Yes I do, because blacks aren't credible. A privilege of being white is being credible.

Blacks are the credible ones. Whites have lied like you for centuries. You are the ones that are not credible unless it agrees with what Black scholars have found.

Europe does not have a 100% rate rape. No place does.

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:
Like I have been saying, these Idiots have no individual capabilities so they have to fall back on whatever they can, even if it's as weak as pigment...

Like I have been saying, these Idiots have no individual capabilities so they have to fall back on whatever they can, even if it's as weak as pigment...

What is hilarious is they think they can define what is credible or not when they are known for lying to make themselves feel secure.

That link has been debunked since you provided no link that the link you provided was true.
hE8253DCD

What is hilarious is they think they can define what is credible or not when they are known for lying to make themselves feel secure.

No, what's funny is the "prove it" mantra for 5 pages and when they get a "Boom"in the face, their only reply, it's a anti-white website...lololol!!!!

Proof???

Why did Europe fail to ever devise a written language natively???....more importantly what number of the population could even read the language they devised from other cultures??

From my studies Europe forgot everything they were taught by the Egyptians and then the Moors Had to reeducate them again. Some of those Moors were definitely Black guys.

Why did Europe fail to ever devise a written language natively???....more importantly what number of the population could even read the language they devised from other cultures??

From my studies Europe forgot everything they were taught by the Egyptians and then the Moors Had to reeducate them again. Some of those Moors were definitely Black guys.

LOLOLO!!!!....:lol::lol::lol::lol:...LOLOLO!!!!

That must be from a "hate whitey" website too....

Blacks are the credible ones. Whites have lied like you for centuries. You are the ones that are not credible unless it agrees with what Black scholars have found.

Europe does not have a 100% rate rape. No place does.
Blacks aren't credible because your skin is the color of poop. That is correct Europe doesn't have a 100% rape rate but Africa does.

:lol: "from my studies" :lol: :eusa_liar:

LOLOLO!!!!....:lol::lol::lol::lol:...LOLOLO!!!!

That must be from a "hate whitey" website too....

Ignorant racist white guys are the best form of amusement and easy to toy with. :lol:

Forum List

Back