The Dead End of Reparations - Why it is a Very Bad Idea

Here are the problems with reparations to blacks in America:

(1) It is a grift. There is no amount of money you can pay to blacks that will stop the "trauma" and other B.S. Therefore, it would be a bottomless pit that never achieves its goal. So on a utilitarian level, it is not a wise plan. On an ideological level, it is straight wealth re-distribution, which does not comport with our system which values freedom and liberty of the individual.

(2) There is no objective measure. This relates to the first point. But it is worth noting separately in order to point out how arbitrary any such regime would be. Arbitrary and capricious laws are not things to aspire to having in a just and civilized society.

(3) Who is the aggrieved party to be compensated? Nobody today has been a slave of white land owners. We are several generations removed from that. Do we limit the eligibility to just those who are descended from slaves, like California is talking about? It seems to me that if slavery spoiled the entire American experience for negroes, then everyone should be eligible regardless of whether their can trace their lineage back to the slave days. Perhaps, however, harm should not be presumed at all. Instead, maybe those applying for reparations should be able to show some special harm resulting from the legacy of slavery. These are just a couple of issues. I point them out here to show how much there is to consider in such a folly, to expose how very little of this has been thought out to this point. Essentially, we are currently at the "Yo, I is gonna Git PAYD!!!" level.

(4) Blacks have ALREADY RECEIVED REPARATIONS. Blacks get so many preferences, set-asides, and carve-outs mandated by the federal government, along with cash entitlement benefits and subsides, one can reasonably conclude that they have already been compensated. Moreover, we did not ship them out of America after we freed them from slavery. We let them stay here in our country where they are free to engage in all of the opportunities (plus some due to their skin color) for advancement and prosperity as anyone else. If we had know what was to come then even Lincoln would have probably put all the slaves on a boat and set them free to return to Africa. But to be fair, who could have predicted what a colossal clusterfuck race relations would become. They have legal equality PLUS all other atonements offered by rich white guilt. And I don't even blame blacks for asking for as much as they can get because it is the white leftists who have been telling them for decades now how whitey has fucked them. Of course, the white leftists were not trying to help them. They were trying to keep them down and in a permanent victim class in order to perpetuate Democrat power. Essentially, the Democrats have re-enslaved American blacks.

So blacks have already been compensated. They get tons of handouts and preferences. They get to live in a country in which they afforded more freedom and liberty, and economic opportunity, that any other country of earth in the history of humankind. If Lincoln had deported them back in the day, sending them back to Africa, most of them and their descendants would not have survived, being felled by famine, disease, political strife, and eaten by various dangerous animals. Frankly, Lincoln letting them stay here pretty much makes us even, in my opinion. In fact, if allowing them to stay makes us even, we have actually OVERPAID blacks on account of slavery. Maybe they OWE US! Maybe they can make their debt to America good by stopping all the divisive tribalism and assimilate as a United States Citizen; not an "African-American", or some other fiction, but as individuals who first identify as American instead as of black. The opportunity is here, right now. But they will not take it. Why not? It is because the leftists want to perpetuate and exploit blacks' contrived status as victims. To do so furthers the ultimate goal of creating civil strife in America that they hope leads to a Marxist revolution.

Most black Americans today are tools of the neo-Marxists. Well, I got news for black folks. Your privileges in America are based upon your identities as individuals (with God given rights), not your membership in groups. Once that changes, and our constitutional republic is replaced by some Marxist government, you will devolve into a dehumanized commodity based upon your group. In others words, it is time for you to move on from your purported "ancestral trauma" and take responsibility for your lives exclusive of all the grifters and Marxists out there who have commoditized you based upon your skin color.

It is my bet that reparations are just a plan the Democratic Party has put forward to insure blacks keep voting for Democrats. ‘

Of course the Republicans will never vote for reparations so the chances they will ever happen are slim. The Democrats will blame the failure of those racist Republicans, of course.

I said wake me up when your 13% becomes the majority... reading comprehension problems?
I'm not entirely sure if you know how populations get replaced. It doesn't just happen over night. It takes generations of complacent cucks who are too busy doing cosplay to address the changes happening around them. Your replacement is happening right now as we speak. Wake me when you have a real plan to stop it. :funnyface:

The US will become ‘minority white’ in 2045, Census projects

I'm not entirely sure if you know how populations get replaced. It doesn't just happen over night. It takes generations of complacent cucks who are too busy doing cosplay to address the changes happening around them. Your replacement is happening right now as we speak. Wake me when you have a real plan to stop it. :funnyface:
Oh, you're a nasty, bigoted, hyper-racist little $hit, with a huge chip on your shoulder, aren't you? Won't do you any good, though. No Reparations. Ever.
But it will still take the combined weight of other minorities (and mutts) to outweigh Whites in either society at-large or at the ballot box.

And the more you play the Race Card the more Whites you drive into the arms of the eager and patient and confident Conservatives in the other camp.

Heck... Hispanics have now surpassed Blacks as the Second Biggest Demographic in this country... 16% Hispanic vs. 13% Black... and the former are a lot Whiter than the latter.

"Whiter" racially... culturally... historically... with far more in-common out-of-the-gate between Hispanics and White than between Black and White.

The political dynamics are changing far more quickly than racial demographics, and the more you play the Race Card the more you accelerate that trend.

One need look no further than the drift of non-Black minorities - and even Black fundamentalists - easing towards Conservatism, and away from the Godless libertine Left.

There are many dynamics at-play in a diverse constitutional republic and your precious Reparations is merely a minor accent lost in a much grander symphony.

Reparations are doomed to fail... most non-Blacks in this country will not back you in this... openly, nor when the curtain draws closed in the voting booth.

Last edited:
The American government is responsible however for its role in slavery and segregation and its inaction to violence and lynchings by Jim Crow terrorists.
Wrong.

It was the government which ended all that and improved with time. As the property of the people the government is once again not responsible for the crimes of long dead generations past.

Oh, you're a nasty, bigoted, hyper-racist little $hit, with a huge chip on your shoulder, aren't you? Won't do you any good, though. No Reparations. Ever.
😄

And yet before you're even replaced almost half of 18 - 29 year olds support reparations. What's that number going to be when we're non white majority nation?
But it will still take the combined weight of other minorities (and mutts) to outweigh Whites in either society at-large or at the ballot box.
You're talking to one you Bozo. 😄

I'm not Black American. I'm Black, Indian and and Chinese by way of Jamaica. American reparations wouldn't come to me or my family and yet almost everyone in my family supports them. Whether you're Asian or Hispanic because Indians and South Americans can certainly identify with colonialism, you're much more likely to find kinship with Black Americans than white racists. Even the half black half white people in this country typically identify as Black. Remember Obama's mother was white. Did that make Obama sympathetic at all to White bigots? 😄
And the more you play the Race Card the more Whites you drive into the arms of the eager and patient and confident Conservatives in the other camp.
More cosplaying. 😄 When reality doesn't align with you you folks just make shit up. The results of the popular vote clearly indicate Conservatism is growing unpopular as time goes by. That's why your support falls off a cliff with younger voters. Don't mistakes victories in large part do to gerrymandering and the electoral college for popularity. 😄
Heck... Hispanics have now surpassed Blacks as the Second Biggest Demographic in this country... 16% Hispanic vs. 13% Black... and the former are a lot Whiter than the latter.
And they are also mixing with other people creating a more diverse population. One of my brothers married a Dominican woman and another brother married a Cuban woman and now I have neices and nephews who are Black, Chinese, Indian and Hispanic. I'm not sure why think more diversity would equate to a stronger culture of white supremacy. 😄
"Whiter" racially... culturally... historically... with far more in-common out-of-the-gate between Hispanics and White than between Black and White.

The political dynamics are changing far more quickly than racial demographics, and the more you play the Race Card the more you accelerate that trend.
Latin and Asian Americans are majority Drmocratic voters, Dipshit. 😄
One need look no further than the drift of non-Black minorities - and even Black fundamentalists - easing towards Conservatism, and away from the Godless libertine Left.

There are many dynamics at-play in a diverse constitutional republic and your precious Reparations is merely a minor accent lost in a much grander symphony.

Reparations are doomed to fail... most non-Blacks in this country will not back you in this... openly, nor when the curtain draws closed in the voting booth.
Except I'm not Black American and I'm doing the exact thing you say won't be happening.:lmao:

Wrong.

It was the government which ended all that and improved with time. As the property of the people the government is once again not responsible for the crimes of long dead generations past.
Stopping your abuse doesn't absolve you from the abuse you participated in.
They are a demograpbhic minority but they are still by FAR the largest monority and that will not change for a long time

Being a demographic minority only means less than fifty percent
Conservatism is already a cultural minority and the more Whites become a demographic minority the more they will become a political minority even with gerrymandering and the electoral college. Eventually demographics will overcome even those obstacles.

Stopping your abuse doesn't absolve you from the abuse you participated in.

Conservatism is already a cultural minority and the more Whites become a demographic minority the more they will become a political minority even with gerrymandering and the electoral college. Eventually demographics will overcome even those obstacles.
There is no you. No tax dollars will be spent on racist reperations

No gthey will not.

Whites will SLOWLY become a smaller minority but still be larger than any other minority.

All the other minorities are NOT some unified front.

There is no you. No tax dollars will be spent on racist reperations
You believe what you want or tell yourself what you want. To me isn't a matter of if but when and how much.
No gthey will not.

Whites will SLOWLY become a smaller minority but still be larger than any other minority.

All the other minorities are NOT some unified front.
Neither are Whites. Conservatives are only still winning a majority of non college educated whites. I don't even think you're winning a majority of white women anymore. We don't need to completely replace white people. We just need enough to forever tip the balance against racist, conservative Whites.

You believe what you want or tell yourself what you want. To me isn't a matter of if but when and how much.

Neither are Whites. Conservatives are only still winning a majority of non college educated whites. I don't even think you're winning a majority of white women anymore. We don't need to completely replace white people. We just need enough to forever tip the balance against racist, conservative Whites.
It is never going to happen.

Whites will not allow it and that is the end most do not support it and never will. Most young people even oppose it . Less than 10 percent of 18 to 29 year olds supprot it and they are shrinking

There is no" we" which is the point, every minotiy including the non minority women do not get along politically with the other minorities.

Conservativism is irrelevant as it is not about that.

It is about morals and common sense which absolutely dictate against reperations

😄

And yet before you're even replaced almost half of 18 - 29 year olds support reparations. What's that number going to be when we're non white majority nation?

You're talking to one you Bozo. 😄

I'm not Black American. I'm Black, Indian and and Chinese by way of Jamaica. American reparations wouldn't come to me or my family and yet almost everyone in my family supports them. Whether you're Asian or Hispanic because Indians and South Americans can certainly identify with colonialism, you're much more likely to find kinship with Black Americans than white racists. Even the half black half white people in this country typically identify as Black. Remember Obama's mother was white. Did that make Obama sympathetic at all to White bigots? 😄

More cosplaying. 😄 When reality doesn't align with you you folks just make shit up. The results of the popular vote clearly indicate Conservatism is growing unpopular as time goes by. That's why your support falls off a cliff with younger voters. Don't mistakes victories in large part do to gerrymandering and the electoral college for popularity. 😄

And they are also mixing with other people creating a more diverse population. One of my brothers married a Dominican woman and another brother married a Cuban woman and now I have neices and nephews who are Black, Chinese, Indian and Hispanic. I'm not sure why think more diversity would equate to a stronger culture of white supremacy. 😄

Latin and Asian Americans are majority Drmocratic voters, Dipshit. 😄

Except I'm not Black American and I'm doing the exact thing you say won't be happening.:lmao:

And yet before you're even replaced almost half of 18 - 29 year olds support reparations.

The 18-29 year olds who can't even pay off their student loans are going to
vote to give whiney black people money out of their own empty pockets? LOL!

It is never going to happen.

Whites will not allow it and that is the end most do not support it and never will. Most young people even oppose it . Less than 10 percent of 18 to 29 year olds supprot it and they are shrinking
😄

Where did you pull that number out of? Your ass? I posted a Pew Research poll earlier that showed that number for the 65+ demo. The 18 - 29 demo had support being < 40%.
There is no" we" which is the point, every minotiy including the non minority women do not get along politically with the other minorities.
Nope. That's just your bigot wishful thinking.

😄
Conservativism is irrelevant as it is not about that.

It is about morals and common sense which absolutely dictate against reperations
You Bingo, morality is what we've used to cuck you. 😄

And yet before you're even replaced almost half of 18 - 29 year olds support reparations.

The 18-29 year olds who can't even pay off their student loans are going to
vote to give whiney black people money out of their own empty pockets? LOL!
Are you still cosplaying the scenario where the 1% flee because we raise their taxes? 😄

😄

Where did you pull that number out of? Your ass? I posted a Pew Research poll earlier that showed that number for the 65+ demo. The 18 - 29 demo had support being < 40%.

Nope. That's just your bigot wishful thinking.

😄

You Bingo, morality is what we've used to cuck you. 😄
Yoiu pulled it from your ass

I demosntrateds no bigoted thinking proving you to be a liar

You have cucked no one and are on the losing side

Forum List

Back