If blacks are equal why is africa by far the most backward continent on earth?

White privilege only covers areas you control. You dont control what is credible. I dont need a link to prove this. I said so.

Why are you claiming all European women have been raped? That is not true.

Yes I do, because blacks aren't credible. A privilege of being white is being credible.

I am not claiming that European women have been raped.

I am stating subsaharan have a 100% rape rate.

Proof???

Provide a link it isnt

Yes I do, because blacks aren't credible. A privilege of being white is being credible.

Blacks are the credible ones. Whites have lied like you for centuries. You are the ones that are not credible unless it agrees with what Black scholars have found.

Europe does not have a 100% rate rape. No place does.
Blacks aren't credible because your skin is the color of poop. That is correct Europe doesn't have a 100% rape rate but Africa does.

Your women tell me our skin looks like chocolate. You know how much women crave chocolate right? They have a whole holiday geared to imprinting your women on the joys of chocolate. :lol:

Blacks are the credible ones. Whites have lied like you for centuries. You are the ones that are not credible unless it agrees with what Black scholars have found.

Europe does not have a 100% rate rape. No place does.
Blacks aren't credible because your skin is the color of poop. That is correct Europe doesn't have a 100% rape rate but Africa does.

But nothing to substantiate your uneducated "opinion???"

What about "poop" now and why are you spending time with your face in a toilet stool???..lol!!!

"Racism is the lowest, most crudely primitive form of collectivism. It is the notion of ascribing moral, social or political significance to a man’s genetic lineage—the notion that a man’s intellectual and characterological traits are produced and transmitted by his internal body chemistry. Which means, in practice, that a man is to be judged, not by his own character and actions, but by the characters and actions of a collective of ancestors.

Racism claims that the content of a man’s mind (not his cognitive apparatus, but its content) is inherited; that a man’s convictions, values and character are determined before he is born, by physical factors beyond his control. This is the caveman’s version of the doctrine of innate ideas—or of inherited knowledge—which has been thoroughly refuted by philosophy and science. Racism is a doctrine of, by and for brutes. It is a barnyard or stock-farm version of collectivism, appropriate to a mentality that differentiates between various breeds of animals, but not between animals and men.

Like every form of determinism, racism invalidates the specific attribute which distinguishes man from all other living species: his rational faculty. Racism negates two aspects of man’s life: reason and choice, or mind and morality, replacing them with chemical predestination." Ayn Rand

"Racism is the lowest, most crudely primitive form of collectivism. It is the notion of ascribing moral, social or political significance to a man’s genetic lineage—the notion that a man’s intellectual and characterological traits are produced and transmitted by his internal body chemistry. Which means, in practice, that a man is to be judged, not by his own character and actions, but by the characters and actions of a collective of ancestors.

Racism claims that the content of a man’s mind (not his cognitive apparatus, but its content) is inherited; that a man’s convictions, values and character are determined before he is born, by physical factors beyond his control. This is the caveman’s version of the doctrine of innate ideas—or of inherited knowledge—which has been thoroughly refuted by philosophy and science. Racism is a doctrine of, by and for brutes. It is a barnyard or stock-farm version of collectivism, appropriate to a mentality that differentiates between various breeds of animals, but not between animals and men.

Like every form of determinism, racism invalidates the specific attribute which distinguishes man from all other living species: his rational faculty. Racism negates two aspects of man’s life: reason and choice, or mind and morality, replacing them with chemical predestination." Ayn Rand

ayn rand is full of shit, too.

Provide a link it isnt

You are the one that said European women are raped 100% of the time. You provide a link.

I said the rape rate is not 100% in Europe and is 100% in Africa and no one has debunked these facts

You said sub-Saharan. Now you are changing up? :lol:
What makes you think people are going to waste time debunking your worthless opinion if you dont provide a link to support your claim?

You are the one that said European women are raped 100% of the time. You provide a link.

I said the rape rate is not 100% in Europe and is 100% in Africa and no one has debunked these facts

What makes you think people are going to waste time debunking your worthless opinion if you dont provide a link to support your claim?
Subsahara Africa is Africa. Only someone with poop skin wouldn't know geography.
you respond. Just not with links because my facts are undeniable. You have conceded.

Last edited:

Subsahara Africa is Africa. Only someone with poop skin wouldn't know geography.
you respond. Just not with links because my facts are undeniable. You have conceded.

You have your directions and geography mixed up. Until you provide a link European women are raped 100% of the time I'm just going to laugh at your posts. :lol:

Provide a link it isnt

What do you mean by 100% rape rate.
That 100% of women there are raped?

Who is going to do all these rapes?
They can't even feed all the people in Africa
but they can rape all the people there?
????

I don't get this point or follow the direction.

What I will say of the genocides and tribal warfare that has devastated the
African continent and "diaspora" -- the generational ills and cycles of oppression,
the curses and witchcraft/voodoo inflicted on one tribe by another,
All these have created a vicious cycle of suffering that I do not wish on any human.

Whatever we wish on others comes back to us.
So if this ill will begets more delight in retribution and suffering,
it is NO WONDER the whole world has continued to suffer escalation exponentially.

To break this cycle of human suffering
requires universal compassion and forgiveness not to pass on the ill will and repeat
the same problems in any other place or form.

Merely blaming others for suffering does nothing to solve the root problem,
so it spreads and repeats until it becomes EVERYONE's problem worldwide.

We all suffer if we do not help our neighbors resolve the roots of sickness and strife.
That affects all of us as humanity, independent of race, culture nation or class of society.

What do you mean by 100% rape rate.
That 100% of women there are raped?

Who is going to do all these rapes?
They can't even feed all the people in Africa
but they can rape all the people there?
????

I don't get this point or follow the direction.

What I will say of the genocides and tribal warfare that has devastated the
African continent and "diaspora" -- the generational ills and cycles of oppression,
the curses and witchcraft/voodoo inflicted on one tribe by another,
All these have created a vicious cycle of suffering that I do not wish on any human.

Whatever we wish on others comes back to us.
So if this ill will begets more delight in retribution and suffering,
it is NO WONDER the whole world has continued to suffer escalation exponentially.

To break this cycle of human suffering
requires universal compassion and forgiveness not to pass on the ill will and repeat
the same problems in any other place or form.

Merely blaming others for suffering does nothing to solve the root problem,
so it spreads and repeats until it becomes EVERYONE's problem worldwide.

We all suffer if we do not help our neighbors resolve the roots of sickness and strife.
That affects all of us as humanity, independent of race, culture nation or class of society.

Both

Last edited:

You have your directions and geography mixed up. Until you provide a link European women are raped 100% of the time I'm just going to laugh at your posts. :lol:

No you don't understand geography

Sub-Saharan Africa - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Now provide links disproving this link and the stated fact 100% of women in sub Saharan Africa. Because so far, your nervous laughs just prove you have lost a debate to a man of a superior race, the white Nordic race.

Yes, the topic:

I told you, it's easy to make you the fool...

The topic has no real validity because it was never framed with any supporting documentation, another amateurish and unintelligent act on your part.

Don't be afraid to find the link making you the fool once again, other people will find it easily, it's a simple matter of knowing how to search posts.

Something you obvious can't manipulate intellectually.
So, if the fool's way out is to call me a liar...be my guest.

Why should you be complicit in the outing of your idiocy.
Come on. What is this script called? You have the ability here to rock the foundations of the truncated history of sub-Saharan Africa! I have no idea why you're keeping it a secret.:D

You guys keep calling it subsaharan which actually is not true. Europe is sub saharan. I think you mean super Saharan.

You are repeating a vicious **** lie that is perpetuated to sick ******* on us whites.

There is no such thing as supersaharan and it has been thoroughly debunked. You need to provide links to disprove the stated fact the supersaharan concept has been disproven or you automatically lose the debate which I control the parameters of being a white man

No you don't understand geography

Sub-Saharan Africa - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Now provide links disproving this link and the stated fact 100% of women in sub Saharan Africa. Because so far, your nervous laughs just prove you have lost a debate to a man of a superior race, the white Nordic race.

Like most white perspectives thats not a credible link since its written from a white point of view and its wrong. Please provide a link showing 100% of any continents women are raped. :lol:

Last edited:
Come on. What is this script called? You have the ability here to rock the foundations of the truncated history of sub-Saharan Africa! I have no idea why you're keeping it a secret.:D

You guys keep calling it subsaharan which actually is not true. Europe is sub saharan. I think you mean super Saharan.

You are repeating a vicious **** lie that is perpetuated to sick ******* on us whites.

There is no such thing as supersaharan and it has been thoroughly debunked. You need to provide links to disprove the stated fact the supersaharan concept has been disproven or you automatically lose the debate which I control the parameters of being a white man

It only takes a little brain power to prove your ignorance. Sub means below or inferior. Super means above or superior. Since most of Africa is above the Sahara, It would be called super saharan. Prove me wrong. Problem is you cant. To illustrate my point I have provided you a map that is portrayed as the Egyptians saw the world.

http://america.aljazeera.com/opinions/2014/2/maps-cartographycolonialismnortheurocentricglobe.html

There is nothing inevitable or intrinsically correct — not in geographic, cartographic or even philosophical terms — about the north being represented as up, because up on a map is a human construction, not a natural one. Some of the very earliest Egyptian maps show the south as up, presumably equating the Nile’s northward flow with the force of gravity. And there was a long stretch in the medieval era when most European maps were drawn with the east on the top.

src.adapt.960.high.1392746487427.jpg

So while I only consider you cave simians to be backwards the white perception of the world is actually upside down.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back