If Black People Said The Stuff White People Say

One of my friends sent me a link to this video. I about died laughing at it because I have experienced for myself or saw happen every single thing in this video. White people take note.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1zLzWtULig

Pure ignorance and racism trying to be masked as comedy! And black people have no problem making racist comments like cracker or honky to whites. It's OK to them.

I love how they just make assumptions that whites always live in luxury. While blacks are over-represented in poverty as a group, which is mostly self-inflicted, there are more white children in poverty in America. What an victim mentality complex of these so called comedians.

Next to the utterly ignorant comment that there are no white kids suffering in orphanages! Do these people not know that many many countries in Eastern Europe are dirt poor? Yes Africans have it the worst, because they have to live amongst other Africans and they African community as a whole lacks morals. YES it's true. Rape is common place. Baby rape is accepted. Child soldier slaves are common place. Atrocities and genocide are common place!

Whoa someone tell Mr fairness here theres one with Asians too. Somehow he missed that in his unracist rant above :lol:

There's one for Hispanics too

•Pinky•

Last edited by a moderator:
Pure ignorance and racism trying to be masked as comedy! And black people have no problem making racist comments like cracker or honky to whites. It's OK to them.

I love how they just make assumptions that whites always live in luxury. While blacks are over-represented in poverty as a group, which is mostly self-inflicted, there are more white children in poverty in America. What an victim mentality complex of these so called comedians.

Next to the utterly ignorant comment that there are no white kids suffering in orphanages! Do these people not know that many many countries in Eastern Europe are dirt poor? Yes Africans have it the worst, because they have to live amongst other Africans and they African community as a whole lacks morals. YES it's true. Rape is common place. Baby rape is accepted. Child soldier slaves are common place. Atrocities and genocide are common place!

Whoa someone tell Mr fairness here theres one with Asians too. Somehow he missed that in his unracist rant above :lol:

There's one for Hispanics too

[ame=http://youtu.be/XnFUDx3wC-Y]If Latinos Said The Stuff White People Say - YouTube[/ame]

•Pinky•

Saw that one last night. I know one of my ex gf would complain about some of the stuff I saw in the video.

Black people couldn't come up with the stuff white people say.

Yo, nigs, whtaz up? I overheard a black woman bashing Hispanics working at Churches chicken a few years ago. Dey' need to hire more blacks cause they know what fried chicken IS. I actually heard this from a black woman upset with the Latino workers at the local chicken joint. I can speak for all people there, we were ALL embarrassed. How dare she speak what everyone is thinking? She might have been a little brash and outspoken, but damn, she was being human and honest.

Last edited:
you know- EVERYONE to one degree or another is racist; lets get real here. I am white btw. We all carry our own notions and experiences with us. Lets get one thing straight. I believe with all of my heart that black people are just as racist towards whites as we are to them. Think about it for a second. Supposedly "whitey" has kept them down for so long, yada yada yada etc etc etc- it would be perfectly natural to "hate" whitey right back and also be racist towards whites.

I admit whites can be and are racist- to some degree or another as well as ALL ETHNIC GROUPS. We are only human. To say blacks or whites or latinos are not racist is to ignore history and reality. Ever hear a bunch of (insert race) people talk about other races? I have and its not pretty. WE ARE ALL GUILTY.

Last edited:
you know- EVERYONE to one degree or another is racist; lets get real here. I am white btw. We all carry our own notions and experiences with us. Lets get one thing straight. I believe with all of my heart that black people are just as racist towards whites as we are to them. Think about it for a second. Supposedly "whitey" has kept them down for so long, yada yada yada etc etc etc- it would be perfectly natural to "hate" whitey right back and also be racist towards whites.

I admit whites can be and are racist- to some degree or another as well as ALL ETHNIC GROUPS. We are only human. To say blacks or whites or latinos are not racist is to ignore history and reality. Ever hear a bunch of (insert race) people talk about other races? I have and its not pretty. WE ARE ALL GUILTY.

Thanks for admitting something we all knew already. To some degree? That was amusing. :lol:

Racism is not natural. Its taught. White people have wiped out entire civilizations in the name of racism. Other cultures seem to be about mutual respect. While I dont condone people being racist I have way more understanding of it than I do of white racism. Whites have created enemies all over the planet. Seems to me white racism exists due to some insecurity.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back