If Black People Said The Stuff White People Say

One of my friends sent me a link to this video. I about died laughing at it because I have experienced for myself or saw happen every single thing in this video. White people take note.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1zLzWtULig

Funny.

And I have had some of those things said to me lol.

Namely the "Youre skin is so pale"...and the "youre dating a white guy penis joke"...

Are you serious? I would think someone doing that to you would be an A-hole as most people of color dont appreciate it being done to them.

That is cause it is not done to them. The vast majority of white people do not do this (same with Asians and Hispanics). However, blacks do it regularly. The majority of them do it to whites, Asians and Hispanics. They do it in person and via the media. Michael Irving stated that a white athlete must have black in him because he is too athletic.

The illiterate Janelle stated that cracker isn't derogatory.

Blacks display this type of ignorance regularly!

Funny.

And I have had some of those things said to me lol.

Namely the "Youre skin is so pale"...and the "youre dating a white guy penis joke"...

Are you serious? I would think someone doing that to you would be an A-hole as most people of color dont appreciate it being done to them.

That is cause it is not done to them. The vast majority of white people do not do this (same with Asians and Hispanics). However, blacks do it regularly. The majority of them do it to whites, Asians and Hispanics. They do it in person and via the media. Michael Irving stated that a white athlete must have black in him because he is too athletic.

The illiterate Janelle stated that cracker isn't derogatory.

Blacks display this type of ignorance regularly!

The "vast majority" of blacks do this also or is it a different measurement when its black. Like 1 = "vast"?

One of my friends sent me a link to this video. I about died laughing at it because I have experienced for myself or saw happen every single thing in this video. White people take note.

Pure ignorance and racism trying to be masked as comedy! And black people have no problem making racist comments like cracker or honky to whites. It's OK to them.

I love how they just make assumptions that whites always live in luxury. While blacks are over-represented in poverty as a group, which is mostly self-inflicted, there are more white children in poverty in America. What an victim mentality complex of these so called comedians.

Next to the utterly ignorant comment that there are no white kids suffering in orphanages! Do these people not know that many many countries in Eastern Europe are dirt poor? Yes Africans have it the worst, because they have to live amongst other Africans and they African community as a whole lacks morals. YES it's true. Rape is common place. Baby rape is accepted. Child soldier slaves are common place. Atrocities and genocide are common place!

I see the irony of the 2 videos totally blew over your level of intellect. :lol:

Perhaps, but it's not like what he's saying isn't true.

Pure ignorance and racism trying to be masked as comedy! And black people have no problem making racist comments like cracker or honky to whites. It's OK to them.

I love how they just make assumptions that whites always live in luxury. While blacks are over-represented in poverty as a group, which is mostly self-inflicted, there are more white children in poverty in America. What an victim mentality complex of these so called comedians.

Next to the utterly ignorant comment that there are no white kids suffering in orphanages! Do these people not know that many many countries in Eastern Europe are dirt poor? Yes Africans have it the worst, because they have to live amongst other Africans and they African community as a whole lacks morals. YES it's true. Rape is common place. Baby rape is accepted. Child soldier slaves are common place. Atrocities and genocide are common place!

Whoa someone tell Mr fairness here theres one with Asians too. Somehow he missed that in his unracist rant above :lol:

The Asian one was just as ignorant, but then again Asians act in that manner like blacks actually do in real life to other people.

Its a joke people......

So if a white people made it and stated thinks like:

Hello n####r!
Both so your mom's a meth head and your Dad is in jail for murder, just a typical black family.
Do you get more in welfare or food stamps?
So you will either be a pimp, drug dealer, rapper or basketball player.
Check out my gold tooth.

ETC.

If a white comedian did this, then would you say it was just a joke? No way.

Its a joke people......

Hello n####r!
Both so your mom's a meth head and your Dad is in jail for murder, just a typical black family.
Check out my gold tooth.

ETC.

Two thing:

1. It has to be funny and calm down on the offensive bullshit

2. Whites already think like this and that is why the video shows the roles reversed

I see the irony of the 2 videos totally blew over your level of intellect. :lol:

Perhaps, but it's not like what he's saying isn't true.

What he is saying is an attempt at deflection. We already know its not true. Stay on topic if you want someone to lend credence to a rant. I dont know any Black people who ask dumb questions like whites tend to do unless they are a-holes or the white person said something dumb first.

Its a joke people......

Hello n####r!
Check out my gold tooth.

ETC.

This is about dumb questions/statements white people ask/make. Stop being butthurt.

Its a joke people......

Hello n####r!
Check out my gold tooth.

ETC.

Two thing:

2. Whites already think like this and that is why the video shows the roles reversed

really?

having black skin makes you an expert on what "whites" think?

Hello n####r!
Check out my gold tooth.

ETC.

Two thing:

really?

No. It makes you an expert on how whites act. Why do white men try to look at your dick in restrooms? :lol:

Two thing:

really?

No. It makes you an expert on how whites act. Why do white men try to look at your dick in restrooms? :lol:

projecting more of your homosexual fantasies...:doubt: you're twisted.

Whoa someone tell Mr fairness here theres one with Asians too. Somehow he missed that in his unracist rant above :lol:

The Asian one was just as ignorant, but then again Asians act in that manner like blacks actually do in real life to other people.

Whoa someone tell mr fairness that he only typed one sentence dealing with Asians and 2 paragraphs angrily yelling at blacks....because the asian one was "just as ignorant" :lol:

Nice video. It should be required viewing for every black person in the country. Oh, wait. A lot of them wouldn't like it because the black people in it are speaking English. You know, acting white and that's a serious no-no for lots of black folks.

That's cause the don't want to be part of your society...

Actually it's our society, as in America's. But, hey, if they want to be on the unemployed sidelines because they can't communicate with the achievers that's their choice. They're free to wallow in their silly ignorance. Hell, someone's gotta do the shitty jobs and they're certainly working at being well qualified. More lack of power to 'em.

YAWN
anybody else notice these boards are infested with boring, race-obsessed left-wing losers with a victim mentality?

Two thing:

really?

perhaps you should stay out of gay bars, or do you like that sort of thing?

really?

Airports and movie theatres are not gay bars. I notice the white men doing this do not appear to be gay. If the amount of white men I have caught doing this are gay then they are more than 10% of our population. The other weird thing they do is talk to you while you are taking a piss. Whats that about? :lol:

Airports and movie theatres are not gay bars. I notice the white men doing this do not appear to be gay. If the amount of white men I have caught doing this are gay then they are more than 10% of our population. The other weird thing they do is talk to you while you are taking a piss. Whats that about? :lol:

your gay fantasies are proof that your are queer and nothing more :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back