If Black People Said The Stuff White People Say

perhaps you should stay out of gay bars, or do you like that sort of thing?

Airports and movie theatres are not gay bars. I notice the white men doing this do not appear to be gay. If the amount of white men I have caught doing this are gay then they are more than 10% of our population. The other weird thing they do is talk to you while you are taking a piss. Whats that about? :lol:

your gay fantasies are proof that your are queer and nothing more :cuckoo:

Precisely.

The obsession with male organs is very telling.

Airports and movie theatres are not gay bars. I notice the white men doing this do not appear to be gay. If the amount of white men I have caught doing this are gay then they are more than 10% of our population. The other weird thing they do is talk to you while you are taking a piss. Whats that about? :lol:

Precisely.

and how would Asslicker know they were looking at her/him unless she/he was looking at them?

sounds strange

Precisely.

and how would Asslicker know they were looking at her/him unless she/he was looking at them?

sounds strange

No..it's him, for sure.

He was trying to taunt me the other day with pictures of negroes with white women......and when I went to "quote" him, the "quote" function revealed the source for his pictures was called "shegotyourboyfriend"..LMAO..evidently a gay site where negro men complain about losing their boyfriends to women.

Precisely.

sounds strange

No..it's him, for sure.

He was trying to taunt me the other day with pictures of negroes with white women......and when I went to "quote" him, the "quote" function revealed the source for his pictures was called "shegotyourboyfriend"..LMAO..evidently a gay site where negro men complain about losing their boyfriends to women.

so asslicker is most likely gay. that explains a lot

One of my friends sent me a link to this video. I about died laughing at it because I have experienced for myself or saw happen every single thing in this video. White people take note.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1zLzWtULig

nothing like race hustling, is there...what is it with you people? are you ALL really that thin skinned, petty and shallow or you'd like to see a race war?
now go pull your panties out

Last edited:
One of my friends sent me a link to this video. I about died laughing at it because I have experienced for myself or saw happen every single thing in this video. White people take note.

nothing like race hustling, is there...what is it with you people? are you ALL really that thin skinned, petty and shallow or you'd like to see a race war?

Are you complaining about being thin skinned? The Irony meter just blew up

Dont be butthurt. If you do i will just laugh at you. :lol:

Dont be butthurt. If you do i will just laugh at you. :lol:

shouldn't you be working instead of posting on the internet?

This new one with Blacks or the original with Asians both came off sounding self conscious and patronizing. I saw the humor in it, but the humor evaporated with the preachy nature of the concept. I can't speak for anyone else on this board, but I hardly ever hear whites actually say the things that are being ridiculed here. So the point seem rather strained, at best.

Here is a good idea for movie: candidly record what whites and blacks actually say about each other. I have heard blacks get away with some DOOZIES in public I rarely hear whites whisper in private. Oh, and the constant and casual use of the word "nig....r" by blacks, it is insulting that we ALL let that go by without pause. I challenge these same film makers to soldier on and try THAT.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back