If Biden is so popular and won by a landslide, why are we locking down DC and calling in 25,000 troops for an inauguration that no one will attend????

One group wants cops to stop treating young black men like second class citizens and one tried to pull off a coup.

Not the first time republicans tried this and the last time it worked. In 2000 Roger stone led a mob of republicans down to Florida to start a violent riot to interrupt/stop the recount.

And funny today trump wants a recount. In other words republicans want it both ways. Whatever suits their purposes.
We vote for selfishness. We say we care for children and vote for ourselves.
For 30 years I was a middle class republican. Now that I’m upper class, I’m still a democrat. Liberally for sure and somewhat fiscally.

I argue for unions and higher pay for Mcdonald workers and raising minimum wage and for taxing the rich more so the middle class does better and pays less.

I could very easily change now that I’m more a part of the investor class but I just can’t. Maybe that’s why Bezos’ wapo is so liberal. Even though he’s rich and argues for less taxes for his company, he still can’t get behind republicans. Maybe he believes in global warming. Maybe he doesn’t like religious groups getting their way. Separation of church and state. Maybe he believes in common sense gun legislation. Maybe he supports blm.

Because he's an illegitimate not duly president. He's a fraud that could only win by breaking the law. Q
Only immoral false witness bearing practitioners of the abomination of hypocrisy (unto God) according to Scripture, say that.

There are mountains of evidence. Yes, the election was fraud. That's not beating false witness. Scripture also says that God hates scales that aren't even.....
Still bearing false witness? Show the evidence in Court.

Nope, it will be shown. The truth always comes out.
It should have come out Yesterday if you had anything more than false witness bearing and the practice of the abomination of hypocrisy (unto God) according to Scripture.

Oh it will come out. That's not bearing false witness, sorry.
It would have already come out if it were true; around three score of nothing but right wing frivolity in legal venues proves it not your right wing, immoral false witness bearing.

You can repeat that a millions but you're still wrong. It will come out.

When did Biden claim a landslide? I can only recall Trump making that assertion. Got a cite for that whopper?

Biden never claimed he won by a landslide.. People are going to have to adapt to hearing the truth after four years of Trump's grandiose lies.
It looks like he did:
He noted his own Electoral College win equaled Trump's, and at the time, 'President Trump called the electoral college tally a landslide. By his own standards these numbers represented a clear victory then, and I respectfully suggest they do so now.'

In 2012 Trump ranted and raved against the Electoral College. He advocated to discontinue it. At this point I don't think it matters. Biden won the popular vote and the EC.
It doesn't matter because the Dims have learned how to swindle an election, and there will never be another free election ever again.
So don’t bother voting . We all win. Just go with it. You’re successful right? You’ll get to keep your doctor.

Wednesday's insurrection and 6 people killed? Threats of more criminal insurrection?Take a guess
Let's see....

Four died from medical emergencies (meaning the deaths were unrelated to the riots)....

And the officer that died was verified as having a stroke (possibly unrelated to the riot) ....

Then we have another officer that died from suicide (self-inflicted) a few days after the riots...

That means that the only death that can positively be identified as being a result of the riot was the shooting of an unarmed protestor by the Capitol police!!!!
Let's see: Four died from medical emergencies DURING the riot because they could not be treated during the riot.
Officer had a stroke During the riot and could not be treated during the riot.
Officer died of suicide due to the riot that obviously affected him. This insurrection, after all, was an attack on our country.
The shooting of an unarmed woman was the result of her attempt to break down a door, and I am surprised that more rioters were not shot.

And finally, why the fuck are you looking for excuses for these actions? These
criminals invaded our Capital and if they had been able to grab a Congressperson,
then what? They threatened to kill lawmakers, yes? This was hardly a "peaceful" protest, but a planned insurrection by your president who is an expert at manipulation of easily conned followers. Let's not forget about the white supremacists, proud boys, Qanon that were there to encourage the rioters.
These are the same groups that the FBI wanted to take down and who were thwarted by Trump.
A couple of Antifa members broke the door down, NAZI. All Ashli Babbit did is hop through the window once it was broken. For that, she was killed in cold blood.

When did Biden claim a landslide? I can only recall Trump making that assertion. Got a cite for that whopper?

Biden never claimed he won by a landslide.. People are going to have to adapt to hearing the truth after four years of Trump's grandiose lies.
It looks like he did:
He noted his own Electoral College win equaled Trump's, and at the time, 'President Trump called the electoral college tally a landslide. By his own standards these numbers represented a clear victory then, and I respectfully suggest they do so now.'

In 2012 Trump ranted and raved against the Electoral College. He advocated to discontinue it. At this point I don't think it matters. Biden won the popular vote and the EC.
It doesn't matter because the Dims have learned how to swindle an election, and there will never be another free election ever again.
So don’t bother voting . We all win. Just go with it. You’re successful right? You’ll get to keep your doctor.
The idiot thinks he wins when the Dims impose a totalitarian dictatorship. You're a classic brainwashed servile minion.

One group wants cops to stop treating young black men like second class citizens and one tried to pull off a coup.

Not the first time republicans tried this and the last time it worked. In 2000 Roger stone led a mob of republicans down to Florida to start a violent riot to interrupt/stop the recount.

And funny today trump wants a recount. In other words republicans want it both ways. Whatever suits their purposes.
For 30 years I was a middle class republican. Now that I’m upper class, I’m still a democrat. Liberally for sure and somewhat fiscally.

I argue for unions and higher pay for Mcdonald workers and raising minimum wage and for taxing the rich more so the middle class does better and pays less.

I could very easily change now that I’m more a part of the investor class but I just can’t. Maybe that’s why Bezos’ wapo is so liberal. Even though he’s rich and argues for less taxes for his company, he still can’t get behind republicans. Maybe he believes in global warming. Maybe he doesn’t like religious groups getting their way. Separation of church and state. Maybe he believes in common sense gun legislation. Maybe he supports blm.

For 30 years I was a middle class republican.

calvin-and-hobbes-rofl.jpg

Do you actually expect anyone to believe that? You claimed Jeff Bezos is a Republican because he managed to swindle the government into not taxing him.

It looks like he did:

The idiot thinks he wins when the Dims impose a totalitarian dictatorship. You're a classic brainwashed servile minion.
Yea well we won and the blue wave was completed when democrats won the senate races in Georgia.

Thats proof trump lost georgia. If republicans would have won maybe you’d have an argument but they lost. Lol

It looks like he did:

Yea well we won and the blue wave was completed when democrats won the senate races in Georgia.

Thats proof trump lost georgia. If republicans would have won maybe you’d have an argument but they lost. Lol
You just doubled down on stupid.

Do you actually expect anyone to believe that? You claimed Jeff Bezos is a Republican because he managed to swindle the government into not taxing him.
Fiscally he’s a republican. Maybe socially he sides with democrats.

It looks like he did:

Get in the back seat. We’re driving for the next two years.

Fiscally he’s a republican. Maybe socially he sides with democrats.
What kind of idiot believes if you avoid paying taxes that makes you a fiscal Republican?

I genuinely believe that you're mentally retarded.

It looks like he did:

The ride will be terrifying. It already is.

It looks like he did:

What totalitarian dictatorship? You lose all credibility when you talk like an hysteric.

Wow Obi, you really hit the RAW NERVE there with the Left because they have no explanation for that. JOE BIDEN: MOST POPULAR PRESIDENT IN HISTORY, who has 500,000 rioting at his confirmation trying to tear the senate limb from limb and now needs 25,000 troops and barbed wire to secure the area in order to be sworn in.

This is their idea of "popular? Well, at least the democrats finally found a way of drawing a crowd close to the size of one of Trump's rallies! :auiqs.jpg:
But on the bright side....

Biden found a way to get 25,000 people to attend his inauguration!!!!

Of course, they were ordered to be there!!!!!

It looks like he did:

What totalitarian dictatorship? You lose all credibility when you talk like an hysteric.
He believes the election was stolen from trump. He has any credibility with you?

Because right wingers are sore losers. Any other questions?
Why do you say that? Because they're acting like left wingers?
Only right wingers aren't bright enough to understand the difference and confuse the issues as a result.
It’s ok when we do it but not when you do isn’t all that hard to understand. We even have a word for it, hypocrisy.
Rioting over black people being shot by police is the same as insurrection against the Union to right wingers?
Rioting over druggies rapists and criminals that were fighting the police is acceptable. Showing support for a free nation isn’t. That’s your point?
A lack of respect for police authority is not the same as a lack of respect and insurrection against Government authority and its operation.
Police are government you stupid fuck. Christ you’re an idiot.

Because he's an illegitimate not duly president. He's a fraud that could only win by breaking the law. Q
Only immoral false witness bearing practitioners of the abomination of hypocrisy (unto God) according to Scripture, say that.

There are mountains of evidence. Yes, the election was fraud. That's not beating false witness. Scripture also says that God hates scales that aren't even.....
Still bearing false witness? Show the evidence in Court.

Nope, it will be shown. The truth always comes out.
It should have come out Yesterday if you had anything more than false witness bearing and the practice of the abomination of hypocrisy (unto God) according to Scripture.

Oh it will come out. That's not bearing false witness, sorry.
How’s the investigation going on Obama and the fbi Illegally spying illegally on trump? You said that would all come out too remember?

It looks like he did:

Not if we give you a flat tire first

Forum List

Back