If Biden is so popular and won by a landslide, why are we locking down DC and calling in 25,000 troops for an inauguration that no one will attend????

Are BIden and Harris bailing the Capitol rioters out like they did for the BLM/Antifa rioters (where they could keep the Burning-Looting-Murders going)???
Link showing they did that.

Oh, and roger stone was part of the coup in 2000 when republicans rioted and stopped the recount. Trump just pardoned that slimeball. Roger stone was involved in the rigging of our elections twice and trump pardoned him.
Meet The Rioting Criminals Kamala Harris Helped Bail Out Of Jail (thefederalist.com)

ANd another interesting link...

Are Biden Campaign Staffers Donating Money To Pay Bail of White Supremacists? (pjmedia.com)

According to Reuters, at least 13 staffers on Biden’s campaign posted about their donations on Twitter to the Minnesota Freedom Fund, which opposes the concept of cash bail, and uses donations to pay bail fees in Minneapolis.

Andrew Bates told Reuters that Joe Biden opposes the institution of cash bail as a “modern-day debtors prison.” But he would not say if the donations were coordinated within the campaign.

These donations come at the same time Minnesota officials are claiming that white supremacists were behind the civil unrest and destruction in Minneapolis.

And rioters aren't the only ones Biden wants to turn loose on the American public!!!!

Biden Says More Riots are Justified, and Harris Bailed Out Two Murder Suspects and a Rapist (needtoknow.news)

Democrat candidate Joe Biden gave a speech in Pittsburgh blaming the riots across America on Trump, saying “his failure to call on his own supporters to stop acting as an armed militia in this country shows how weak he is. Does anyone believe there will be less violence in America if Donald Trump is reelected?” Tucker Carlson says that Biden essentially said, ” Vote for me or my people will keep blocking traffic and setting fires and hurting people.” Biden’s running mate, Kamala Harris, solicited donations for protesters through the Minnesota Freedom Fund to help post bail for those arrested during the riots. At least 13 members of Biden’s staff sent money to the rioters in Minneapolis. The Minnesota Freedom Fund (MFF) freed Jaleel Stallings, who shot at police. The Fund paid $75,000 in cash to get him released; MFF spent $100,000 to bail out Darnika Floyd, who is charged with second degree murder in the stabbing death of a friend; and MFF paid $350,000 to bail out Christopher Boswell, a twice-convicted rapist who is currently charged with kidnapping, assault, and sexual assault. Biden has pledged that, if he is elected, he will end cash bail in every state.

“And by the way, you know, I sit on the stand, and it gets hot,” Biden explained. “I got hairy legs that … turn blonde in the sun and the kids used to come up and reach in the pool and rub my leg down so it was straight and watch the hair come back up again. They’d look at it. So, I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I’ve loved kids jumping on my lap.”

When did Biden claim a landslide? I can only recall Trump making that assertion. Got a cite for that whopper?

Biden never claimed he won by a landslide.. People are going to have to adapt to hearing the truth after four years of Trump's grandiose lies.
It looks like he did:
He noted his own Electoral College win equaled Trump's, and at the time, 'President Trump called the electoral college tally a landslide. By his own standards these numbers represented a clear victory then, and I respectfully suggest they do so now.'

In 2012 Trump ranted and raved against the Electoral College. He advocated to discontinue it. At this point I don't think it matters. Biden won the popular vote and the EC.
It doesn't matter because the Dims have learned how to swindle an election, and there will never be another free election ever again.
So don’t bother voting . We all win. Just go with it. You’re successful right? You’ll get to keep your doctor.
The idiot thinks he wins when the Dims impose a totalitarian dictatorship. You're a classic brainwashed servile minion.

What totalitarian dictatorship? You lose all credibility when you talk like an hysteric.
The one the DIM NAZIs are imposing, moron. There will be no more honest elections in this country again. It is already a crime to criticize the Dim party.

Wow Obi, you really hit the RAW NERVE there with the Left because they have no explanation for that. JOE BIDEN: MOST POPULAR PRESIDENT IN HISTORY, who has 500,000 rioting at his confirmation trying to tear the senate limb from limb and now needs 25,000 troops and barbed wire to secure the area in order to be sworn in.

This is their idea of "popular? Well, at least the democrats finally found a way of drawing a crowd close to the size of one of Trump's rallies! :auiqs.jpg:
But on the bright side....

Biden found a way to get 25,000 people to attend his inauguration!!!!

Of course, they were ordered to be there!!!!!

Where did you come up with that lie?
Thinking logically, why would this be taking place with razor wire and so many NG? Either two things: Keeping Biden OUT and Trump IN, or to assist in getting Trump out if he refuses to leave. I'm hoping the former, but its probably not going to happen since even Generals are corrupt.
You had better get your heads examined. This train of thought is a great display of why Cults are unhealthy.

The guard is there because there were riots of cultists last week. Its to ensure the peaceful transfer of power is not interrupted by same.

OBVIOUSLY
Republicans bragged that trump had lots of people at his rallies and biden didn’t have very many. I tried to explain to them that means nothing. I don’t go to rallies but I vote. You don’t get extra credit for going above and beyond.

Go to trump rallies or blm protest. Waste of Time. Just vote.

How many watched Trumps inauguration on tv? Bet biden has more viewers.

I don't go to rallies either, but I vote.

More like 49 dead, and thousands injured. They may have been arrested, but then the city government let them go.

The dead from Jan 6 were all Trump supporters.

When did Biden claim a landslide? I can only recall Trump making that assertion. Got a cite for that whopper?

Biden never claimed he won by a landslide.. People are going to have to adapt to hearing the truth after four years of Trump's grandiose lies.
It looks like he did:
He noted his own Electoral College win equaled Trump's, and at the time, 'President Trump called the electoral college tally a landslide. By his own standards these numbers represented a clear victory then, and I respectfully suggest they do so now.'

In 2012 Trump ranted and raved against the Electoral College. He advocated to discontinue it. At this point I don't think it matters. Biden won the popular vote and the EC.
It doesn't matter because the Dims have learned how to swindle an election, and there will never be another free election ever again.
So don’t bother voting . We all win. Just go with it. You’re successful right? You’ll get to keep your doctor.
The idiot thinks he wins when the Dims impose a totalitarian dictatorship. You're a classic brainwashed servile minion.

What totalitarian dictatorship? You lose all credibility when you talk like an hysteric.
The one the DIM NAZIs are imposing, moron. There will be no more honest elections in this country again. It is already a crime to criticize the Dim party.
If so, how come you're still able to post. They got internet in GITMO? Gonna have to make sure that's stopped.

It looks like he did:

Snap out of it. You're hysterical.

It looks like he did:

If so, how come you're still able to post. They got internet in GITMO? Gonna have to make sure that's stopped.
It's only a matter of time, you NAZI douchebag.

The Dims are trying to prevent Trump admin personnel from ever getting a job. Do you approve of that?

More like 49 dead, and thousands injured. They may have been arrested, but then the city government let them go.

The dead from Jan 6 were all Trump supporters.

You mean the Capitol cops?

It looks like he did:

Not at all. I'm rational and sober.

Because right wingers are sore losers. Any other questions?
Why do you say that? Because they're acting like left wingers?
Only right wingers aren't bright enough to understand the difference and confuse the issues as a result.
It’s ok when we do it but not when you do isn’t all that hard to understand. We even have a word for it, hypocrisy.
Rioting over black people being shot by police is the same as insurrection against the Union to right wingers?
Rioting over druggies rapists and criminals that were fighting the police is acceptable. Showing support for a free nation isn’t. That’s your point?
A lack of respect for police authority is not the same as a lack of respect and insurrection against Government authority and its operation.
Police are government you stupid fuck. Christ you’re an idiot.
Insurrection to obstruct Congress is more than protesting excessive use of force by police. Only right wingers seem to lack that wisdom.
Only a retard would claim to be rebeling against one tiny portion of government while sucking the largest government bodies dick. Oh yes, and also cheering on the US of military forces while bitching about how bad cops treat your dumb ass. If retarded was your goal in life congrats. You fucking did it.

It looks like he did:

It's only a matter of time, you NAZI douchebag. The Dims are trying to prevent Trump admin personnel from ever getting a job. Do you approve of that?
The traitors brought it upon themselves. Come clean with it all and you may be forgiven

It looks like he did:

It's only a matter of time, you NAZI douchebag.

The Dims are trying to prevent Trump admin personnel from ever getting a job. Do you approve of that?

They knew 4 years ago that working for Trump was a career killer. Why do you suppose so many good people walked ?Why do you think US banks won't touch Trump.. and top tier law firms won't represent him? Think for a change.

It looks like he did:

Not at all. I'm rational and sober.
Uhh..., NO!

Because right wingers are sore losers. Any other questions?
Why do you say that? Because they're acting like left wingers?
Only right wingers aren't bright enough to understand the difference and confuse the issues as a result.
It’s ok when we do it but not when you do isn’t all that hard to understand. We even have a word for it, hypocrisy.
Rioting over black people being shot by police is the same as insurrection against the Union to right wingers?
Rioting over druggies rapists and criminals that were fighting the police is acceptable. Showing support for a free nation isn’t. That’s your point?
A lack of respect for police authority is not the same as a lack of respect and insurrection against Government authority and its operation.
Police are government you stupid fuck. Christ you’re an idiot.
Insurrection to obstruct Congress is more than protesting excessive use of force by police. Only right wingers seem to lack that wisdom.
Only a retard would claim to be rebeling against one tiny portion of government while sucking the largest government bodies dick. Oh yes, and also cheering on the US of military forces while bitching about how bad cops treat your dumb ass. If retarded was your goal in life congrats. You fucking did it.
You make no sense. The police are local government not the general Government of the Union. Not enough wisdom to go around on the right wing?

If you were a ever a scout... (before the sex scandals) you'd understand the 'Be prepared... and Do your best' idea.

Forum List

Back