If Biden is so popular and won by a landslide, why are we locking down DC and calling in 25,000 troops for an inauguration that no one will attend????

Wow Obi, you really hit the RAW NERVE there with the Left because they have no explanation for that. JOE BIDEN: MOST POPULAR PRESIDENT IN HISTORY, who has 500,000 rioting at his confirmation trying to tear the senate limb from limb and now needs 25,000 troops and barbed wire to secure the area in order to be sworn in.

This is their idea of "popular? Well, at least the democrats finally found a way of drawing a crowd close to the size of one of Trump's rallies! :auiqs.jpg:

When did Biden claim a landslide? I can only recall Trump making that assertion. Got a cite for that whopper?

Biden never claimed he won by a landslide.. People are going to have to adapt to hearing the truth after four years of Trump's grandiose lies.
It looks like he did:
He noted his own Electoral College win equaled Trump's, and at the time, 'President Trump called the electoral college tally a landslide. By his own standards these numbers represented a clear victory then, and I respectfully suggest they do so now.'

In 2012 Trump ranted and raved against the Electoral College. He advocated to discontinue it. At this point I don't think it matters. Biden won the popular vote and the EC.

One group wants cops to stop treating young black men like second class citizens and one tried to pull off a coup.

Not the first time republicans tried this and the last time it worked. In 2000 Roger stone led a mob of republicans down to Florida to start a violent riot to interrupt/stop the recount.

And funny today trump wants a recount. In other words republicans want it both ways. Whatever suits their purposes.

Domestic terrorism by Trump supporters.

Sorry Chump. The domestic terrorism happened back on the 3rd. These people were merely OPPOSING it.

God loves a freedom fighter.

Wow Obi, you really hit the RAW NERVE there with the Left because they have no explanation for that. JOE BIDEN: MOST POPULAR PRESIDENT IN HISTORY, who has 500,000 rioting at his confirmation trying to tear the senate limb from limb and now needs 25,000 troops and barbed wire to secure the area in order to be sworn in.

This is their idea of "popular? Well, at least the democrats finally found a way of drawing a crowd close to the size of one of Trump's rallies! :auiqs.jpg:

500,000 people are rioting? Where?

You fools have shown utter disdain and contempt for the Union for the last four years.

Save me the sudden new found love of it.
Only right wingers prefer to insurrect against the Union. Only false Patriots do that.
If there was an actual proper insurrection by right wingers, there would be no Biden in a few days.

Us democrats wanted to riot at trumps inauguration but we have more class than that. Plus what good would it do?

But you righties are triggered and unhinged.

Sorry Chump. The domestic terrorism happened back on the 3rd. These people were merely OPPOSING it.

voting is terrorism?

You fools have shown utter disdain and contempt for the Union for the last four years.

Only right wingers prefer to insurrect against the Union. Only false Patriots do that.
If there was an actual proper insurrection by right wingers, there would be no Biden in a few days.

Then you could kiss our Democratic Republic goodbye.

True trump and Rudy handled the coup horribly. Rudy went on Fox and spilled the whole plan on national tv.

Because right wingers are sore losers. Any other questions?
Why do you say that? Because they're acting like left wingers?
Only right wingers aren't bright enough to understand the difference and confuse the issues as a result.
It’s ok when we do it but not when you do isn’t all that hard to understand. We even have a word for it, hypocrisy.
Rioting over black people being shot by police is the same as insurrection against the Union to right wingers?
What type of morons riot over CRIMINALS being shot for attacking cops and others?

Perhaps Right wingers being smarter than the idiots whinning about criminals being shot------realize that criminals must be shot at times to stop them from committing more crimes and that one must rebel against a corrupt government as well.
Being shot in the back is attacking police? Insurrectionists and Rebels are just plain criminals.

Because of fears there could be a repeat of Jan 6 but worse.
Like when Antifa and BLM tried to burn DC down back in during the summer????
Study: Up To 95 Percent Of 2020 U.S. Riots Linked To Black Lives Matter (thefederalist.com)

8,700 riots, 576 lootings in 69 major US cities with 2,000 police injured.

And the Democrats actually SUPPORTED IT ALL with some governors even PARTICIPATING.

One group wants cops to stop treating young black men like second class citizens and one tried to pull off a coup.

Not the first time republicans tried this and the last time it worked. In 2000 Roger stone led a mob of republicans down to Florida to start a violent riot to interrupt/stop the recount.

And funny today trump wants a recount. In other words republicans want it both ways. Whatever suits their purposes.
We vote for selfishness. We say we care for children and vote for ourselves.

voting is terrorism?

No chump, stealing elections is.

voting is terrorism?
Trump had a bunch of tricks planned out for Election Day. For example he slowed up the mail and was hoping Pennsylvania and Michigan would not count any votes that came in late. But all around the country governors both democratic and republicans said no, we are going to count every vote.

Andctrump lost. The end.

Because he's an illegitimate not duly president. He's a fraud that could only win by breaking the law. Q
Only immoral false witness bearing practitioners of the abomination of hypocrisy (unto God) according to Scripture, say that.

There are mountains of evidence. Yes, the election was fraud. That's not beating false witness. Scripture also says that God hates scales that aren't even.....
Still bearing false witness? Show the evidence in Court.

Nope, it will be shown. The truth always comes out.
It should have come out Yesterday if you had anything more than false witness bearing and the practice of the abomination of hypocrisy (unto God) according to Scripture.

Oh it will come out. That's not bearing false witness, sorry.
It would have already come out if it were true; around three score of nothing but right wing frivolity in legal venues proves it not your right wing, immoral false witness bearing.

Tell that to the former confederates who also lost in their rebellion against the Union.

Wednesday's insurrection and 6 people killed? Threats of more criminal insurrection?Take a guess
Let's see....

Four died from medical emergencies (meaning the deaths were unrelated to the riots)....

And the officer that died was verified as having a stroke (possibly unrelated to the riot) ....

Then we have another officer that died from suicide (self-inflicted) a few days after the riots...

That means that the only death that can positively be identified as being a result of the riot was the shooting of an unarmed protestor by the Capitol police!!!!
Let's see: Four died from medical emergencies DURING the riot because they could not be treated during the riot.
Officer had a stroke During the riot and could not be treated during the riot.
Officer died of suicide due to the riot that obviously affected him. This insurrection, after all, was an attack on our country.
The shooting of an unarmed woman was the result of her attempt to break down a door, and I am surprised that more rioters were not shot.

And finally, why the fuck are you looking for excuses for these actions? These
criminals invaded our Capital and if they had been able to grab a Congressperson,
then what? They threatened to kill lawmakers, yes? This was hardly a "peaceful" protest, but a planned insurrection by your president who is an expert at manipulation of easily conned followers. Let's not forget about the white supremacists, proud boys, Qanon that were there to encourage the rioters.
These are the same groups that the FBI wanted to take down and who were thwarted by Trump.

When did Biden claim a landslide? I can only recall Trump making that assertion. Got a cite for that whopper?

Biden never claimed he won by a landslide.. People are going to have to adapt to hearing the truth after four years of Trump's grandiose lies.
It looks like he did:
He noted his own Electoral College win equaled Trump's, and at the time, 'President Trump called the electoral college tally a landslide. By his own standards these numbers represented a clear victory then, and I respectfully suggest they do so now.'

In 2012 Trump ranted and raved against the Electoral College. He advocated to discontinue it. At this point I don't think it matters. Biden won the popular vote and the EC.
It doesn't matter because the Dims have learned how to swindle an election, and there will never be another free election ever again.

This is really the dumbest thread ever. Not even a tenuous link to the real world.
Better hurry, Tommy. The London Bridge is falling down.
Why would that concern me ?

Something is going down in your backyard. You don't need to be screwing around in US politics.
I can take an interest in many different topics. Why does it bother you ?
You fuckers that are not from the US need to stay in your own lane. Nobody gives a fuck about what you think.
I definitely want to hear what people from other countries think.

Oh, I bet you do. Say.......did you see the demonstration in Japan in support of Trump?
Were they violent? Trump opposes China and that's why.

Forum List

Back