If Az is shown to have cheated...then what?

Will MI follow suit? And if that is proven as a cheat, what happens? Does Sleepy Joe get to keep on in the WH? Or if proven Trump DID win...does he get brought back as potus?
the unicorn is currently prepared for saint donald to ride once again into the swamp to slay the deep state critters.

Will MI follow suit? And if that is proven as a cheat, what happens? Does Sleepy Joe get to keep on in the WH? Or if proven Trump DID win...does he get brought back as potus?
If there's been any cheating in AZ, it's been by those holding an "audit" behind closed doors. I wouldn't give 2 cents for their conclusions. They probably had them written up before the audit started.

You do know attacking the source is a fallacy, right?
Oh really? Would you accept the results of an election audit that has, let's say Michael Moore for instance be in charge of it? I'm guessing no.

In fact I very much suspect that the very fact that he would be put in charge of it would tell you all you need to know about how much that audit was conducted in good faith.

Sadly it would not change the outcome of the election

But it would help to prevent future democrat cheating
I don't understand why it would not change the outcome.
Because Congress already certified the election and Arizona has 9 electoral votes...so even if your fantasy comes true, Biden still had more votes than Trump.....

But when your own high ranking GOP controlled election board is telling you this recount is a sham and is making Arizona a laughing stock.....it's not good.....

Wouldn't you welcome this audit to prove the conservs wrong and laugh at them.
We are laughing at you because this audit is a farce.

But the problem is that the idiots that think the election is stolen aren’t going to see the audit as the farce it is.

It's a good question. I hear some saying that the important thing is to prevent it from happening again and that these forensic investigations are somehow bad for the republic. Nonsense. You have to expose everything illegal that happened in order to make sure it doesn't happen again. That means putting people in jail. The truth is the best thing for this republic. Anyway, what is the remedy in the case that eventually it is proven that enough votes were tampered with in enough states to have affected the election? Rescind all executive orders and have another election as soon as it is possible to ensure a tamper proof election. Same candidates. That is the only remedy.
So every election on the ballot will be overturned or are we just going to pick and choose?
Another good question. Yes, I think we pick and choose the fraudulent elections rather than rerun all states. Any state found to have tampering significant enough to have changed the results should have the entire ballot rerun, even if it would not have affected the national election. For example, if they investigate and only prove that the Georgia elections were tampered with significantly, they would have to fix that and rerun the entire Georgia ballot. I don't know how else we would regain confidence in the system. Doubtful anyone has the stomach for this so I don't see anything happening.

Do you agree with Mac in that the audit will prove something?
Nope. Just like I wouldn't believe a bigfoot hunter who claims he saw bigfoot.
View attachment 490720
And if it does show something, would you support further investigation?
Considering the lack of ballot security, I don't think the chain of custody has been kept, rendering any conclusions extremely dubious.
So, back to my question then...
LOL. Their denial of their fraud is so funny to watch isn't it?
It reeks of desperation...
Wouldn't you welcome this audit to prove the conservs wrong and laugh at them. I sure as heck would welcome this audit. Something is really off here
Why would I want a fraudulent audit? Trump has already said it's suspect because of a database wipe.

back in 2017, the Georgia election server data was wiped immediately after a suit was filed over gaping security holes in its outdated election system. and everyone in Trumpworld was ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

It's a good question. I hear some saying that the important thing is to prevent it from happening again and that these forensic investigations are somehow bad for the republic. Nonsense. You have to expose everything illegal that happened in order to make sure it doesn't happen again. That means putting people in jail. The truth is the best thing for this republic. Anyway, what is the remedy in the case that eventually it is proven that enough votes were tampered with in enough states to have affected the election? Rescind all executive orders and have another election as soon as it is possible to ensure a tamper proof election. Same candidates. That is the only remedy.
So every election on the ballot will be overturned or are we just going to pick and choose?
Another good question. Yes, I think we pick and choose the fraudulent elections rather than rerun all states. Any state found to have tampering significant enough to have changed the results should have the entire ballot rerun, even if it would not have affected the national election. For example, if they investigate and only prove that the Georgia elections were tampered with significantly, they would have to fix that and rerun the entire Georgia ballot. I don't know how else we would regain confidence in the system. Doubtful anyone has the stomach for this so I don't see anything happening.
How do you suggest confidence can be regained when one party flat out rejects all conclusions that don't fit the narrative of massive fraud out of hand?

There have been multiple recounts, and audits, not to mention statements from the DOJ and many more things all debunking that voter fraud happened.

No matter who says it, no matter what the context the belief that "something" happened hasn't really diminished. It's very hard to convince a conspiracy theorist that they are wrong especially when the amount of people who do believe in it is so large.

Because Congress already certified the election and Arizona has 9 electoral votes...so even if your fantasy comes true, Biden still had more votes than Trump.....

But when your own high ranking GOP controlled election board is telling you this recount is a sham and is making Arizona a laughing stock.....it's not good.....

Arizona proving fraud means fraud in other states because we all know that the same voting systems were used. corrupt voting is treason and should be considered as such with all taking part in this treason up for capital crime punishments.

IMHO, if AZ and other contested states’ audits show irregularities and suggests that the 2020 Election is corrupted, No, I don’t think Trump should be reinstated as President.

I do think more controls and safeguards should be put into Elections. When Democrats predictably put up their typical bullshit resistance saying any Election safeguards would be unfair to Blacks, they are going to look stupid and have no grounds.

For starters, Mail-In Balloting processes need to be addressed. We can’t have ballots mailed-in, not match the signatures, and then counted. I suppose Democrats are going to cry Jim Crow at the notion of matching signatures?

Arizona proving fraud means fraud in other states because we all know that the same voting systems were used. corrupt voting is treason and should be considered as such with all taking part in this treason up for capital crime punishments.
Do you think Arizona is a person?

And where is this fraud that Arizona has proven?

Do you know how bad it makes you folks look when the person who is in control of this recount is even saying Trump is unhinged??

"Wow. This is unhinged. I’m literally looking at our voter registration database on my other screen. Right now," Richer posted on Twitter in response to Trump's claims."

Trump literally had you folks believing the whole Arizona voter database was erased......and not a shred of proof was offered....yall just believe him as if lying isn't a core hobby of his....

Do you folks ever get tired of gaslighting?

You sad little person. Trump is done for a variety of different reasons. Don't you feel better not having to explain away his erratic behavior and open corruption? Maybe the next maniac you people fall in love with will not be so deeply flawed.
You sad little person. voting for a traitor that is destroying AMERICA, right in front of you, and retarded demonRATS embrace this destruction...
the INSURRECTION happening on AMERICAS southern borders...illegals of all sorts spreading the chinese flu, criminals trafficing kids, gangs coming in ...just a few flaws of the geriatric traitor and the demonRATS
Maybe the next maniac you people fall in love with will not be so deeply flawed

Do you know how bad it makes you folks look when the person who is in control of this recount is even saying Trump is unhinged??

"Wow. This is unhinged. I’m literally looking at our voter registration database on my other screen. Right now," Richer posted on Twitter in response to Trump's claims."

Trump literally had you folks believing the whole Arizona voter database was erased......and not a shred of proof was offered....yall just believe him as if lying isn't a core hobby of his....

Oh brother Person in charge? You do know what a county recorder is don't you?

Gracie said:
Will MI follow suit? And if that is proven as a cheat, what happens?
As elsewhere, multiple legitimate audits resulted in the certification of the vote in Maricopa County and Arizona.

The Republican-dominated Election Board has denounced the fake Cyber Ninja farce.

Until one or two of the vast conspiracy's numerous and diffuse masterminds, coordinators, collaborators, and facilitators among all the Republican governors, secretaries of state, attorneys general, county commissioners, poll supervisors, auditors, and judges who upheld the legitimacy of the election are identified as suspects, no matter how many Big Bamboozle capers are conducted across America, they will only serve Xi's agenda as propaganda that discredits American democracy, but will have no impact upon reality.

Screen Shot 2020-04-08 at 10.45.25 AM.png

"Keep whining, Sore Loser Cry Baby! Your crapping on democracy is a great service to me!"

Cool...so I see you are going to dodge the point....

Let's see you dodge yet another Arizona GOP official when he said:

"President Trump is peddling in fantasy here and I thank Mr. Richer for saying so, while looking at the very database the former POTUS says doesn’t exist or has been deleted, which is obviously false," state Sen. T.J. Shope, R-Coolidge, posted on Twitter."

At what point are you going to realize that you are being conned??

Whether any audits show fraud or not, motherfuckers are going to be much more careful about it going forward.

Ken Paxton sent one cheater to prison for 10 years and has been actively pursuing the rest of the democrat cheaters. The result is Starr County (blue since the Civil War) voted 67% for Trump (funny how that border county suddenly had no FUCKING MEXICANS crossing the border to vote when somebody is ready to prosecute).

IMHO, if AZ and other contested states’ audits show irregularities and suggests that the 2020 Election is corrupted, No, I don’t think Trump should be reinstated as President.

I do think more controls and safeguards should be put into Elections. When Democrats predictably put up their typical bullshit resistance saying any Election safeguards would be unfair to Blacks, they are going to look stupid and have no grounds.

For starters, Mail-In Balloting processes need to be addressed. We can’t have ballots mailed-in, not match the signatures, and then counted. I suppose Democrats are going to cry Jim Crow at the notion of matching signatures?
You will need 2 forms of ID to vote from now on. Hasn't been an honest election since Kennedy's old man stole that one and got his bird brained son shot for his efforts. Cheaters always lose. The Kennedys really lost.

Cool...so I see you are going to dodge the point....

Let's see you dodge yet another Arizona GOP official when he said:

"President Trump is peddling in fantasy here and I thank Mr. Richer for saying so, while looking at the very database the former POTUS says doesn’t exist or has been deleted, which is obviously false," state Sen. T.J. Shope, R-Coolidge, posted on Twitter."

At what point are you going to realize that you are being conned??
If the audit proves legit, we were conned. if not, you are going to look so dumb. The mocking of you cheaters and President Vegetable will be epic

Why wouldn't you want to clear the air about this. My mom would say you are definitely hiding something

I know. I'm laughing at all our libturd local goobermint experts...lol

Forum List

Back