What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If Az is shown to have cheated...then what?

OP
Gracie

Gracie

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Will MI follow suit? And if that is proven as a cheat, what happens? Does Sleepy Joe get to keep on in the WH? Or if proven Trump DID win...does he get brought back as potus?
Sadly it would not change the outcome of the election

But it would help to prevent future democrat cheating
I don't understand why it would not change the outcome.

JoeB131

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Will MI follow suit? And if that is proven as a cheat, what happens? Does Sleepy Joe get to keep on in the WH? Or if proven Trump DID win...does he get brought back as potus?

Actually, nothing. The certified results have already been entered, after having been counted three times legitimately. Some half-ass audit of one county isn't going change that.

irosie91

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Sadly it would not change the outcome of the election

But it would help to prevent future democrat cheating
they ALREADY modfied the WH toilets to tastes of KAMALAHUMP

Decus

Gold Member
Reaction score

It would be a huge embarrassment for the courts and the challenges to any decision would be endless and probably last well into the next election so I doubt Biden would be removed. The biggest advantage would be a push to reform our elections and perhaps a drive for term limits on all politicians , as well as a requirement for real transparency and accountability of our politicians.

j-mac

Nuthin' but the truth
Reaction score

Actually, nothing. The certified results have already been entered, after having been counted three times legitimately. Some half-ass audit of one county isn't going change that.
Do you agree with Mac in that the audit will prove something?

Mac-7

Diamond Member
Reaction score
It should

but the political machine in washington would never allow it

Imagine that turncoat SOB Roberts casting the deciding vote to decertify the 2020 election

It just wouldnt happen

occupied

Gold Member
Reaction score
You sad little person. Trump is done for a variety of different reasons. Don't you feel better not having to explain away his erratic behavior and open corruption? Maybe the next maniac you people fall in love with will not be so deeply flawed.

JoeB131

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Do you agree with Mac in that the audit will prove something?

Nope. Just like I wouldn't believe a bigfoot hunter who claims he saw bigfoot.

1621335315223.png

JoeB131

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I don’t know but a nation that can’t hold a fair and transparent election, is a failed nation.

Except we held a fair and transparent election...

The craziness is we are still using the "Bad idea because they wanted to get home and rape their slaves" method of picking a president, instead of just having a direct election like any sensible nation would do.

pknopp

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I don’t know but a nation that can’t hold a fair and transparent election, is a failed nation.

Except we held a fair and transparent election...

The craziness is we are still using the "Bad idea because they wanted to get home and rape their slaves" method of picking a president, instead of just having a direct election like any sensible nation would do.

To note......as crazy as it was 2016 was a fair election also.

konradv

Platinum Member
Reaction score
If there's been any cheating in AZ, it's been by those holding an "audit" behind closed doors. I wouldn't give 2 cents for their conclusions. They probably had them written up before the audit started.

j-mac

Nuthin' but the truth
Reaction score
If there's been any cheating in AZ, it's been by those holding an "audit" behind closed doors. I wouldn't give 2 cents for their conclusions. They probably had them written up before the audit started.

You do know attacking the source is a fallacy, right?

konradv

Platinum Member
Reaction score

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$505.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List