Oh Oh! Arizona

"Won't you go Trump's way" The song sucks but it is the thought that counts.

Whatever was deleted, no matter who did it, has been recovered. Some people won't sleep well tonight.

HUGE! Maricopa County Audit Team Admit Files Were Deleted but THEY WERE ABLE TO RECOVER THOSE FILES (VIDEO)
I have a hard time believing that whoever deleted the files is that incompetent.
I would be interested in finding out who is validating these "newly discovered" deleted files. Something is rotten in the state of Denmark

Whatever was deleted, no matter who did it, has been recovered. Some people won't sleep well tonight.

HUGE! Maricopa County Audit Team Admit Files Were Deleted but THEY WERE ABLE TO RECOVER THOSE FILES (VIDEO)
I have a hard time believing that whoever deleted the files is that incompetent.
I would be interested in finding out who is validating these "newly discovered" deleted files. Something is rotten in the state of Denmark
Seems evident that there are some sharp white hats on the job.

Dumbass? Nobody deleted any files. Your fascist masters just keep pissing stupid lies down your eager cult throat, and you're greedily guzzling them down and then vomiting them back up here.
Tha is not what I have heard and you have nothing to worry about, right? Why are you wasting your time here?

What are you talking about? They admitted they deleted the files.
Who told you such a stupid lie, and why did you fall for it?

You can keep your doctor if you like them.

You can keep your health care plan if you like it.

A $2500 reduction in healthcare premiums

What are you talking about? They admitted they deleted the files.
Who told you such a stupid lie, and why did you fall for it?
*ponders*

Maybe I got my info mixed up with something else... I'll look into it again.

Edit I'm wrong... They did not admit they did it. That... Actually seems to make things worse for them. o.0

The Arizona frauditors admitted that they lied about files being deleted.

Naturally, this will make the Trump cultists here love them that much more. The Trump cult worships the big lie. The bigger someone lies, the more The Trump cult loves them.

Proof? Watch how every single one of them still trusts the frauditors absolutely, even though they've admitted to lying.

Naturally, this will make the Trump cultists here love them that much more. The Trump cult worships the big lie. The bigger someone lies, the more The Trump cult loves them.

Proof? Watch how every single one of them still trusts the frauditors absolutely, even though they've admitted to lying.
What you are saying is that they will find fraud and you still won't believe it. Sorry it does not work that way. All this time you gripe about evidence, they will have evidence. The Big Lie you are pushing is going to evaporate and the media and politicians and the illegitimate administration will have even less credibility than they have now.

What you are saying is that they will find fraud and you still won't believe it. Sorry it does not work that way. All this time you gripe about evidence, they will have evidence. The Big Lie you are pushing is going to evaporate and the media and politicians and the illegitimate administration will have even less credibility than they have now.
How can you have less than zero credibility?

No files were ‘deleted’ – that was a lie.

Just as the notion of ‘fraud’ is a lie.

Forum List

Back