If Az is shown to have cheated...then what?

I don’t know but a nation that can’t hold a fair and transparent election, is a failed nation.

Except we held a fair and transparent election...

The craziness is we are still using the "Bad idea because they wanted to get home and rape their slaves" method of picking a president, instead of just having a direct election like any sensible nation would do.

To note......as crazy as it was 2016 was a fair election also.
That’s the thing with partisans, they can’t think rationally.

Will MI follow suit? And if that is proven as a cheat, what happens? Does Sleepy Joe get to keep on in the WH? Or if proven Trump DID win...does he get brought back as potus?
If there's been any cheating in AZ, it's been by those holding an "audit" behind closed doors. I wouldn't give 2 cents for their conclusions. They probably had them written up before the audit started.
You do know attacking the source is a fallacy, right?
It's not a fallacy, if acts like keeping out impartial observers are part of the deal. What are the "auditors" doing with the ballots, when no one's watching and how can we trust the chain of custody, if the process isn't transparent?

I don’t know but a nation that can’t hold a fair and transparent election, is a failed nation.

The craziness is we are still using the "Bad idea because they wanted to get home and rape their slaves" method of picking a president, instead of just having a direct election like any sensible nation would do.

1. Prove that partisans don't think rationally, you can't
2. Partisans are active in the policies being voted on, as opposed to low-information voters, or non-voters
3. The old saying, "everyone votes their own pocketbook" is generally true

Will MI follow suit? And if that is proven as a cheat, what happens? Does Sleepy Joe get to keep on in the WH? Or if proven Trump DID win...does he get brought back as potus?

Actually, nothing. The certified results have already been entered, after having been counted three times legitimately. Some half-ass audit of one county isn't going change that.
You still have to be believed. This is not a one night thing going on. this is an endless one. Year after year from all Progs concerns. You are in power however like you want to get even so do we. And what it is to get even is more and more. To be really violent has not even begun if it ever does. But you have set the standards so far. The cities were so politicized that the insurrectionists there could have lit up high rises and got away with it. And from there with the radiant heat, major conflagrations could have occurred.

2. Partisans are active in the policies being voted on, as opposed to low-information voters, or non-voters
That’s too easy. Partisans of the two gangs think their gang is better, when clearly there is little difference between them. But like I stated, you must be able to think rationally and partisans can’t.

I'll pay serious attention to this stuff if I see the embarrassed Arizona Republicans say that there is a real problem.
What gets me is that Trump was talking about a database being erased, while a Republican election official was sitting at his desk looking at it and saying, "the lies have to stop".

Arizona GOP election official defends office against Trump voting conspiracy theory: 'We are humans, it has to stop.'

Look at the thread where the Supreme Court ruled that Red Flag laws violate a persons civil rights. You will see condemnations of Democrats all the while ignoring that Trump said he supported red flag laws.

His presidency is crippled now. It will be totally crippled. They know they cheated.

Do you agree with Mac in that the audit will prove something?
Nope. Just like I wouldn't believe a bigfoot hunter who claims he saw bigfoot.
View attachment 490720
And if it does show something, would you support further investigation?
Considering the lack of ballot security, I don't think the chain of custody has been kept, rendering any conclusions extremely dubious.
There are 1000 libturd lawyers there watching every move. You think no libturd is watching every breath.

20 cameras watching everything. You'll have your chance to address this massive fraud and prove otherwise

Actually, nothing. The certified results have already been entered, after having been counted three times legitimately. Some half-ass audit of one county isn't going change that.
Yes, we Democrats counted to three , legitimately...Thank god they didnt make us count to four, we would of screwed the pooch then...

I'll pay serious attention to this stuff if I see the embarrassed Arizona Republicans say that there is a real problem.
What gets me is that Trump was talking about a database being erased, while a Republican election official was sitting at his desk looking at it and saying, "the lies have to stop".

Arizona GOP election official defends office against Trump voting conspiracy theory: 'We are humans, it has to stop.'
Yeah, that tells you all you need to know.

The Trumpsters, of course, will dismiss that obvious news item.

View attachment 490720
Considering the lack of ballot security, I don't think the chain of custody has been kept, rendering any conclusions extremely dubious.
There are 1000 libturd lawyers there watching every move. You think no libturd is watching every breath. 20 cameras watching everything. You'll have your chance to address this massive fraud and prove otherwise
It was proven to be a fraud as a soon as Trump announced a database wipe that never happened.

View attachment 490720
So, back to my question then...

If there's been any cheating in AZ, it's been by those holding an "audit" behind closed doors. I wouldn't give 2 cents for their conclusions. They probably had them written up before the audit started.
There are 20 cameras there watching every move. There are 1000 libturd lawyers watching every second. This is not behind closed doors either.

You're already prepared for the biggest scandal our nation is ever seen

View attachment 490720
There are 1000 libturd lawyers there watching every move. You think no libturd is watching every breath. 20 cameras watching everything. You'll have your chance to address this massive fraud and prove otherwise
It was proven to be a fraud as a soon as Trump announced a database wipe that never happened.
LOL. You already know this s going to be bad.....lolol

View attachment 490720
So, back to my question then...
LOL. Their denial of their fraud is so funny to watch isn't it?

Forum List

Back