Zone1 If America is such a racist country and black people just cant make it without the Democrats help, explain the greatness of Tina Turner?

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
Tributes for Tina Turner, the global music superstar, after her death at 83
“I’m so saddened by the passing of my wonderful friend Tina Turner. She was truly an enormously talented performer and singer. She was inspiring, warm, funny and generous. She helped me so much when I was young and I will never forget her.” — Mick Jagger said on Instagram. Turner performed with Jagger during a show in 1985 and toured with the band in the 60s.

Tina Turner owes eyewatering rumored net worth sum to sale of her music catalogue
So, unsurprisingly, her reported net worth is astoundingly high. According to Celebrity Net Worth’s most recent evaluation, Turner had a net worth of $250 million, meaning she left a quarter of a billion behind at the time of her death.
Throughout her career, Turner was recognized time and time again at high-profile award ceremonies, and her list of accolades included 12 Grammy’s and seven Billboard awards.
With 14% of the population being black, Tina just couldnt amass all the wealth she did without the "WHITIE" people buying her outstanding songs, watching her tour, and going to shows she put on. She did it with her God given talent. Shame on those who think black people have to have government there to make them succeed.

Tina Turner owes eyewatering rumored net worth sum to sale of her music catalogue With 14% of the population being black, Tina just couldnt amass all the wealth she did without the "WHITIE" people buying her outstanding songs, watching her tour, and going to shows she put on. She did it with her God given talent. Shame on those who think black people have to have government there to make them succeed.

RIP Tina, you were awesome

Tina Turner owes eyewatering rumored net worth sum to sale of her music catalogue With 14% of the population being black, Tina just couldnt amass all the wealth she did without the "WHITIE" people buying her outstanding songs, watching her tour, and going to shows she put on. She did it with her God given talent. Shame on those who think black people have to have government there to make them succeed.

Tina Turner moved to Australia.

Now quit acting like one black person proves that America is not racist. If I used David Duke as an example of how America is racist you would whne that not all whites mess.

If you don't need government, then why do you vote?

Whites have been given the most from the government and right wing whites are the ones trying to twist government to their advantage to because without government right wing whites cannot suceed.

There are 47 million blacks in America. If Tina Turner had a $20 CD purchased by 1 percent of the black population, that's 9.4 million dollars. So it is entirely possible that she could have got rich only with blacks buying her music. That's not what happened but the premise made by the OP was errant.

If you don't need government, then why do you vote?

Whites have been given the most from the government and right wing whites are the ones trying to twist government to their advantage to because without government right wing whites cannot suceed.
You are the reason why the Marxists/Demofacists have taken over this country. What have they done for you? High energy prices, high food prices, murdering black babies in the hundreds of thousands yearly.

Or is it this.....are you scared to take care of yourselves.

b2b644a3140e9a2215c7e8b1ef7954c1.jpg

There are 47 million blacks in America. If Tina Turner had a $20 CD purchased by 1 percent of the black population, that's 9.4 million dollars. So it is entirely possible that she could have got rich only with blacks buying her music. That's not what happened but the premise made by the OP was errant.
I dont think welfare checks can get you a $20 CD.

You are the reason why the Marxists/Demofacists have taken over this country. What have they done for you? High energy prices, high food prices, murdering black babies in the hundreds of thousands yearly.

Or is it this.....are you scared to take care of yourselves.

View attachment 788601

You think Black people want to vote Democratic? Rethuglicans give them no choice.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
I liked Tina. Especially those great legs she had.

Using an atypical situation as a standard for everyone is poor logic.

It's no different than saying all men have it good because a very small percentage of all men are rich

Forum List

Back