If America is so terrible, what countries are better?

Well I think if you polled them, liberals would overwhelmingly say Canada for one is better, as well as Norway, Switzerland, Sweden, Germany and the UK.
There are plenty of places for them to go, so I say we start up an airline (LibAir) where we would offer free one-way flights!

Yes, lefties are always praising the European countries.

That woman is an idiot.

None of those idiot self hating leftists have ever lived in Norway or Sweden. Those countries have more government welfare and they pay for that via higher taxes, and generally all citizens have access to benefits not income based. That can be done in small countries like the aforementioned because they (Sweden as an example) have a population less than Ohio or North Carolina. Norway does a good job with the state owned oil company.

For all these leftwing dipshits who want to destroy America and remake it in some better image, what would it modeled after?

We keep hearing how our nation was founded as a “racist” country. An odd statement since it was first founded as a colony of a white English speaking European country. We’re they suppose to fight a war against their oppressors to create a nation for Africans? For Chinamen? For Indians?

So, what country is better than ours? Which has a better “system”?
Your bitch ass supported someone who said we needed to "make america great again". You tell us shit brains.
Yes, make it great by embracing the values it was created on. But you lefties hate that.
All I am asking is what other nation would you model our “system” on, since the left claims ours is racist and broken.

For all these leftwing dipshits who want to destroy America and remake it in some better image, what would it modeled after?

We keep hearing how our nation was founded as a “racist” country. An odd statement since it was first founded as a colony of a white English speaking European country. We’re they suppose to fight a war against their oppressors to create a nation for Africans? For Chinamen? For Indians?

So, what country is better than ours? Which has a better “system”?

Lol a classic

To bad the crony globo homos destroyed it

Well I think if you polled them, liberals would overwhelmingly say Canada for one is better, as well as Norway, Switzerland, Sweden, Germany and the UK.
There are plenty of places for them to go, so I say we start up an airline (LibAir) where we would offer free one-way flights!

That woman is an idiot.

None of those idiot self hating leftists have ever lived in Norway or Sweden. Those countries have more government welfare and they pay for that via higher taxes, and generally all citizens have access to benefits not income based. That can be done in small countries like the aforementioned because they (Sweden as an example) have a population less than Ohio or North Carolina. Norway does a good job with the state owned oil company.

Notice they are White countries.

That woman is an idiot.

Notice they are White countries.

Where non whites want to move to as well.

Why in the world do Americans need to defend the Greatest Country in the world to other Americans? What the hell happened in the last 75 years when the United States saved the world and kids used to wave the Flag? Was it Vietnam? It was a democrat president that sent Troops to Vietnam under a faked crisis. Anarchists like Bill Ayers bombed America and then became heroes while a generation of public educated kids couldn't tell the difference between the Constitution and the Declaration of Independence and thought that "Judge Judy" was part of the Supreme Court.

Forum List

Back