If America is so terrible, what countries are better?

Well I think if you polled them, liberals would overwhelmingly say Canada for one is better, as well as Norway, Switzerland, Sweden, Germany and the UK.
There are plenty of places for them to go, so I say we start up an airline (LibAir) where we would offer free one-way flights!

Trump LOVES China, though!

WASHINGTON (AP) — Donald Trump once saw a country that had lost its greatness — its cities wracked with crime, its borders a pathetic sieve, its leadership corrupt, its standing in the world a joke. “The American dream,” he said, “is dead.”

In contrast he praised the fruits of communist leadership. “China, you go there now, roads, bridges, schools, you never saw anything like it,” he marveled. “I love China,” he went on. The U.S.A.? “We’re dying. We’re dying. ... We’ve got nothing.”

Trump says critics hate America, despite his own US putdowns (apnews.com)

Again the left obsessing with Trump and he still lives rent free inside the left’s dimwits.

I've been thinking of moving somewhere nicer...

dc8b04ebf49a810dce4c60ad01ec16b5.jpg

For all these leftwing dipshits who want to destroy America and remake it in some better image, what would it modeled after?

We keep hearing how our nation was founded as a “racist” country. An odd statement since it was first founded as a colony of a white English speaking European country. We’re they suppose to fight a war against their oppressors to create a nation for Africans? For Chinamen? For Indians?

So, what country is better than ours? Which has a better “system”?
They can't model after any other country because only whites made it great. All other countries are ethnostate chitholes.

Well I think if you polled them, liberals would overwhelmingly say Canada for one is better, as well as Norway, Switzerland, Sweden, Germany and the UK.
There are plenty of places for them to go, so I say we start up an airline (LibAir) where we would offer free one-way flights!

Yes, lefties are always praising the European countries.

That woman is an idiot.

giphy-downsized.gif

"America is great!!" bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt
"we must fundamentally change america!"
These folks are too dishonest to have a real conversation with, OP. You know that.

Trump LOVES China, though!

WASHINGTON (AP) — Donald Trump once saw a country that had lost its greatness — its cities wracked with crime, its borders a pathetic sieve, its leadership corrupt, its standing in the world a joke. “The American dream,” he said, “is dead.”

In contrast he praised the fruits of communist leadership. “China, you go there now, roads, bridges, schools, you never saw anything like it,” he marveled. “I love China,” he went on. The U.S.A.? “We’re dying. We’re dying. ... We’ve got nothing.”

Trump says critics hate America, despite his own US putdowns (apnews.com)

Moron. He was being diplomatic to an foreign nation. You are a moron.

For all these leftwing dipshits who want to destroy America and remake it in some better image, what would it modeled after?

We keep hearing how our nation was founded as a “racist” country. An odd statement since it was first founded as a colony of a white English speaking European country. We’re they suppose to fight a war against their oppressors to create a nation for Africans? For Chinamen? For Indians?

Your bitch ass supported someone who said we needed to "make america great again". You tell us shit brains.

GAVIN MCINNES KICKS ASS.

Which is why they deplatformed him. He dared say shit that was too real for them.

Your bitch ass supported someone who said we needed to "make america great again". You tell us shit brains.

Correct. Now, answer the fucking question coward.

Forum List

Back