If America had a President.....

Americaislost

Apr 9, 2013
San Antonio, Texas
If America had a President, he would understand that today is the day when he must address the nation, all of its citizens, and tell us something to temper our anger and sooth our sensibilities.

Of course, as a country we've had many such days.....but instead he chooses to take sides and throw gasoline on a country on the brink. He tells us "the police acted stupidly" only to learn they had not, or to send his attorney general to Missouri town to indict and prosecute (persecute really) a cop who was defending himself from an aggressor. He says "if he had a son, he could have been Trayvon"....even before he had any scant facts of the case or of the boy. He defends BLM, as they rage the streets and loot our stores and he's silent to their vile chants of "pigs in a blanket, fry em like bacon".
Isn't this the day he should address the nation?

His objective is to create as much chaos and unrest as possible, turn Americans against each other, then he and his linebacker wife can sit back and laugh as people kill each other.

His objective is to create as much chaos and unrest as possible, turn Americans against each other, then he and his linebacker wife can sit back and laugh as people kill each other.
Yes, S.J., and if Hillary wins, she'll only take that sh*t to an unbelievable level pretty darn quickly.

Last edited:
If America had a President, he would understand that today is the day when he must address the nation, all of its citizens, and tell us something to temper our anger and sooth our sensibilities.

Of course, as a country we've had many such days.....but instead he chooses to take sides and throw gasoline on a country on the brink. He tells us "the police acted stupidly" only to learn they had not, or to send his attorney general to Missouri town to indict and prosecute (persecute really) a cop who was defending himself from an aggressor. He says "if he had a son, he could have been Trayvon"....even before he had any scant facts of the case or of the boy. He defends BLM, as they rage the streets and loot our stores and he's silent to their vile chants of "pigs in a blanket, fry em like bacon".
Isn't this the day he should address the nation?
he'll address the nation when hillary has a press conference. or on sixty minutes, whichever comes first. :)

till then...

Last edited:

Funny you dont see that both sides do the same thing...ope! you got caught in the bull shit yourself!

Funny you dont see that both sides do the same thing...ope! you got caught in the bull shit yourself!
That's because they don't. But nice try anyway.

Try?...Nice try? No, its not a "try" its fact. Want an example?
You dont want a political debate one on one with me you child...Ill rip you apart and to shreds.

Try?...Nice try? No, its not a "try" its fact. Want an example?
You dont want a political debate one on one with me you child...Ill rip you apart and to shreds.
Yeah, I'm sure you're a real masterdebater. :lol:

How many sane, able bodied adult Americans refuse to work an available job in favor of living off of federal or state funds?

I dont know but tell me? How many able bodied adult Americans wont work for a wage that has been stagnant for 45 years and declining?

Yes. Im a loner too. Im not stuck in ignorance, stupidity and mediocrity like you so Im an outcast? Good.

How many sane, able bodied adult Americans refuse to work an available job in favor of living off of federal or state funds?

I dont know but tell me? How many able bodied adult Americans wont work for a wage that has been stagnant for 45 years and declining?

You are so sad...you are against illegal immigration because it drives down wages, then you degrade An American for not wanting to work for those low wages. Thats just fucking stupid.

Forum List

Back