If a liberal tells you "Diversity is a strength", then tell them about the Ottoman empire's demise.

Brett Weinstein...a normal person who was forced out of his job by leftists thugs...

What is the name of the organization that forced forced him out.
Please list members and affiliates.

See?

This "cancel culture" thing of yours, and only yours, is just the GQP Trumpinistas WHINING incessantly about the response to their bad behavior.

You see little nimrod...

When you put on the colors and make the colors look bad then you will lose the colors.
Kaepernick is the best example of your hypocrisy.

What is the name of the organization that forced forced him out.
Please list members and affiliates.

See?

This "cancel culture" thing of yours, and only yours, is just the GQP Trumpinistas WHINING incessantly about the response to their bad behavior.

You see little nimrod...

When you put on the colors and make the colors look bad then you will lose the colors.
Kaepernick is the best example of your hypocrisy.

Remember how the conservatives here loved General Mattis?....Bill Barr?...W?.....Romney.....John McCain..... Reagan? Now? they spit when they say their names. Nobody cancels those they disagree with faster than Trump supporters.

Hard to live with disappointment & powerless. Much easier to live with anger. So here we are a angry population filled with hate.

For our own immigrant-based multi-ethnic and multi-racial society, long claiming to lead the world in extending individual and human rights — whose very motto is “E Pluribus Unum” — building strength and unity out of diversity is obviously crucial.
Impossible.
Remember President Woodrow Wilson well understood the problem of heterogeneous populations in his advocacy after WWI of countries forming on the basis of ethnicity. He understood that homogenicity was crucial for peace and prosperity, for working together.

That was the war in which the diversity of the Austro-Hungarian Empire led to such infighting throughout that its ally, Germany, had to do all its fighting for it and someone famously remarked that Germany was "shackled to a corpse."

This is the situation we are in now. We could not possibly fight any war that required troops now: couldn't get the troops. We really only want to fight each other, which was exactly the case with the Austro-Hungarians (and their 15 other ethnicities besides Austrians and Hungarians).

Impossible.
Remember President Woodrow Wilson well understood the problem of heterogeneous populations in his advocacy after WWI of countries forming on the basis of ethnicity. He understood that homogenicity was crucial for peace and prosperity, for working together.

That was the war in which the diversity of the Austro-Hungarian Empire led to such infighting throughout that its ally, Germany, had to do all its fighting for it and someone famously remarked that Germany was "shackled to a corpse."

This is the situation we are in now. We could not possibly fight any war that required troops now: couldn't get the troops. We really only want to fight each other, which was exactly the case with the Austro-Hungarians (and their 15 other ethnicities besides Austrians and Hungarians).
President Woodrow Wilson well understood the problem of heterogeneous populations … — Circe

We really only want to fight each other… — Circe

Yes, it is clear from your comment history that YOU “only want to fight” your fellow Americans.

Maybe you just want to “fight” in stupid “culture wars.” Maybe you really seek “ethnic / racial homogeneity” war. I don’t claim to know.

It figures you might praise Woodrow Wilson. He was a disaster for race relations in this country and — more than usually realized — among nations in the world too. On the world level, he did not follow up on his big words about “self determination,” and the treaty terms and reshuffling of borders he accepted after WWI only made a new war inevitable.

Wilson was also uniquely responsible for defeating in 1919 the Japanese-proposed (and European supported) “racial equality amendment” for treatment of foreign nationals abroad. This infuriated Japan and played into the hand of extreme Japanese militarists and imperialists, whom Wilson chose to pacify by handing them previous German-occupied Shandung province (in China).

On the domestic level, Wilson’s presidency saw the rise of the national KKK to its greatest power, and he proudly showed the film “Birth of a Nation” in the White House, inviting leading Senators and American business tycoons. He was a throwback and reactionary on race relations, re-segregating D.C., the Federal government and its many agencies. This did immense harm to integration and black economic progress. The period of Wilson's presidency (1913-1921) was the worst era of race based violence in the United States (since Reconstruction). Wilson was the first post-bellum Southern-born and raised President, a “progressive” on everything except “heterogeneous populations.”

As for the Austro-Hungarian Empire, you’re just talking in platitudes, slicing and dicing through history without any regard for context. That aristocratic / monarchist empire was indeed doomed — by the rise of large modern industrial state competitors as well as by growing, sometimes fanatic, even fascistic local nationalisms.

Fortunately much of that doddering empire’s considerable cultural contributions were absorbed by Europe as a whole. It’s 19th/20th century circumstances and history were almost the mirror image of the rising great power of immigrant-fed North America, with its wide open democratic culture, and continental borders protected by oceans.

The USA became more than an “Empire of Liberty,” as Jefferson once predicted. It became the world power at the heart of Wall Street’s world financial empire. And, despite obvious problems, we did it by proving that “e pluribus unum” … could rock the world.

They didn’t treat all their citizens equally, here that’s enshrined in the Constitution.
Except it isn't enforced. We are not all equal under the law. A cop is destroyed enforcing the law with Africans in America and Africans know it

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
Hard to live with disappointment & powerless. Much easier to live with anger. So here we are a angry population filled with hate.
The left us very hateful. To the point of burning down buildings, destroying property, and even murder when they don't get their way

I have been hearing this shit for so often right now "diversity is our strength" and in my country, its all about "cultural enrichment".

Next time a liberal lunatic tells you such nonsense, tell them to dig up the Ottomans and ask them how that worked out for the Ottoman empire, the longest lasting multiracial empire in History.

The Ottoman empire actually gave special rights to certain minorities, such as the Bosnians, who were allowed to become Jannisaries and later betrayed the ottomans anyway. The Turks gave them a hand and they ripped out their whole arm.

Or better yet, their conflict with the Kurds and Arabs and how their betrayal led to the downfall of their empire.

In my country, we have Turks and Kurds fighting each other on our streets and our government doesn't do shit, i have heard it happened in the US to a few times.

There are also other examples like Yugoslavia and the USSR. Ultimately, its Unity, not diversity that makes a country strong, a lesson that the west will elarn the hard way.

I always look at Switzerland.

Switzerland has usually the lowest gun related crime in Europe as well as very high employment rates, high education rates, a good healthcare system, and in general their citizens are overall very content.

Now why? I put a lot of their lack of diversity. You can't even become a citizen without paying, you have to learn their customs, and you have to fluently speak their language.

So basically you have a lot of people who all agree on one society, they speak the same language, they have the same type of social customs and so on. So you have a society of people that are similar and they feel more comfortable around eachother. It's natural, even in the animal kingdom you don't see many different kinds of animals hanging out together.

But in America we have people from allover the world, all with different customs and beliefs and moral and social standings. Hell alot of people in America barely even speak English. And none of them want to conform to society, they want society to conform to them. They all want everything their way and they argue and fight for what they want.

People scoff and hate American values and morals from days past, but we still were a stronger country and society then when we had "the American morals" before we got flooded with too many people and our society started shifting towards tring to please each individual and sub group. I miss when Americans loved america.

I always look at Switzerland.

Switzerland has usually the lowest gun related crime in Europe as well as very high employment rates, high education rates, a good healthcare system, and in general their citizens are overall very content.

Now why? I put a lot of their lack of diversity. You can't even become a citizen without paying, you have to learn their customs, and you have to fluently speak their language.

So basically you have a lot of people who all agree on one society, they speak the same language, they have the same type of social customs and so on. So you have a society of people that are similar and they feel more comfortable around eachother. It's natural, even in the animal kingdom you don't see many different kinds of animals hanging out together.

But in America we have people from allover the world, all with different customs and beliefs and moral and social standings. Hell alot of people in America barely even speak English. And none of them want to conform to society, they want society to conform to them. They all want everything their way and they argue and fight for what they want.

People scoff and hate American values and morals from days past, but we still were a stronger country and society then when we had "the American morals" before we got flooded with too many people and our society started shifting towards tring to please each individual and sub group. I miss when Americans loved america.
It’s an assimilation thing. Demmunists want to destroy that in order to create chaos.

America has ALWAYS been diverse that's what make us different than any other country. We don't need anyone pushing diversity because we already have it.

America has ALWAYS been diverse that's what make us different than any other country. We don't need anyone pushing diversity because we already have it.

Then better hope it won't become your undoing. The Ottomans lasted 1000+ years, the US only exists for like 200-300 years.

Then better hope it won't become your undoing. The Ottomans lasted 1000+ years, the US only exists for like 200-300 years.
The diversity the dems are pushing is not the diversity I speak of. We are a melting pot of races and cultures. It's always been that way. What they push is like affirmative action and that is wrong and that is what will kill this country.

The diversity the dems are pushing is not the diversity I speak of. We are a melting pot of races and cultures. It's always been that way. What they push is like affirmative action and that is wrong and that is what will kill this country.

Diversity only works if you have cultures together, that are culturally and geographically close. Does not work though if everyone has entirely different values, norms and culture like in Europe.

We have plenty of Muslims in Europe and they absolutely don't want to integrate and instead force their backwards religion on us.

I have also heard some terrorism in the US was happening by muslims as well.

Americans better make sure that whatever they believe in doesn't come biting them back in the ass.

I have been hearing this shit for so often right now "diversity is our strength" and in my country, its all about "cultural enrichment".

Next time a liberal lunatic tells you such nonsense, tell them to dig up the Ottomans and ask them how that worked out for the Ottoman empire, the longest lasting multiracial empire in History.

The Ottoman empire actually gave special rights to certain minorities, such as the Bosnians, who were allowed to become Jannisaries and later betrayed the ottomans anyway. The Turks gave them a hand and they ripped out their whole arm.

Or better yet, their conflict with the Kurds and Arabs and how their betrayal led to the downfall of their empire.

In my country, we have Turks and Kurds fighting each other on our streets and our government doesn't do shit, i have heard it happened in the US to a few times.

There are also other examples like Yugoslavia and the USSR. Ultimately, its Unity, not diversity that makes a country strong, a lesson that the west will elarn the hard way.
Oh yes. Let's eradicate all blacks, hispanics and aliens. Let's keep the race pure and it can only be done under a dictatorship. Trump tried to save us but failed. Dont forget to name all the people who have derived from English convicts and send them home also. We must stop the suicide destination.

Oh yes. Let's eradicate all blacks, hispanics and aliens. Let's keep the race pure and it can only be done under a dictatorship. Trump tried to save us but failed. Dont forget to name all the people who have derived from English convicts and send them home also. We must stop the suicide destination.

You don't have to eradicate them, just integrate and assimilate them by force or do you want the US to become another multi cultural battleground like in Germany or France?

Diversity only works if you have cultures together, that are culturally and geographically close. Does not work though if everyone has entirely different values, norms and culture like in Europe.

We have plenty of Muslims in Europe and they absolutely don't want to integrate and instead force their backwards religion on us.

I have also heard some terrorism in the US was happening by muslims as well.

Americans better make sure that whatever they believe in doesn't come biting them back in the ass.
The European countries that allowed for Muslim to emigrate in massive numbers have serious problems. They don't assimilate.

You don't have to eradicate them, just integrate and assimilate them by force or do you want the US to become another multi cultural battleground like in Germany or France?
Yes I do.

In time it would reduce the hate and racism that you all thrive in. The white supremist would be diluted to a light brown average person who would have the guts to open their mouth. Much like now really.

I like how the Roman empire has disappeared from history.

Forum List

Back