Idol

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think the same thing everytime I see him. HOBBIT!!! THERE'S A HOBBIT SINGING ON AMERICAN IDOL!!!

Umm...would anyone classify Journey's "Open Arms" as a "rock song?" A ballad maybe, but a rock song?

Gem said:
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think the same thing everytime I see him. HOBBIT!!! THERE'S A HOBBIT SINGING ON AMERICAN IDOL!!!

Umm...would anyone classify Journey's "Open Arms" as a "rock song?" A ballad maybe, but a rock song?
A ballad.
How are you doing young lady?

Taylor's the man in this year's competition, if he doesn't manage to foul up on next week's program. He's a singer, a musician, an entertainer--what else could anyone want in an "American Idol?"

The chick definitely has the two guys beat in the looks catagory, and isn't too bad singing either. But I think Taylor should have it.

The other guy... the troll... no way. Too damn wierd looking.

So Epileptic Dancer beat out Snaggletooth Baggins, while Slutty McGrandmapanties did her usual hang out in the middle stuff.

[sarcasm]What an exciting show... [/sarcasm]

no1tovote4 said:
So Epileptic Dancer beat out Snaggletooth Baggins, while Slutty McGrandmapanties did her usual hang out in the middle stuff.

[sarcasm]What an exciting show... [/sarcasm]
Hey! We all need some mindless moments! :cheers2:

Yea, the snaggletooth hobbit is gone!!!!

I know its mindless and dumb...but end of the year paperwork has me at school from 7AM til 6PM or later this week and probably more and its nice to be able to zone out after that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forum List

Back