Idiots wearing bandanas and scarfs as masks !!

At least when they first contract the virus and before symptoms get serious. they wont be breathing the virus itself back deep into the lungs
I hate masks. I always pull it down far enough to breath out of my nose.

Jesus. One can see how the US with 4% odd of the world's population has around 20% of COVID fatalities.
One can also see how since this virus insanity began all the numbers have been exagerated, manipulated, monetarily incentivised, and on occasions outright faked

Jesus. One can see how the US with 4% odd of the world's population has around 20% of COVID fatalities.
I will also take my chances with the 99% survival rate. About the same rate I take when I get in my car and drive down the street.(since you like numbers)
Now i am an older person at 60 years of age and the odds increase for me so here are some more numbers
A child under 15 in the world dies every 15 seconds
A child dies of hunger every 10 seconds
So put on your mask because you might die. But scrape your dinner food scraps into the garbage disposal.
This mask thing is inneficient and a hoax brought to you by the same wealthy leaders who 40 years ago stood up in marbled hallways and pronounced they were going to end world hunger. That was 40 years ago and today a child dies every 10 seconds from hunger
But feel free to stand up for them now and spew their latest propaganda as if its the gospel truth

Last edited:
One can also see how since this virus insanity began all the numbers have been exagerated, manipulated, monetarily incentivised, and on occasions outright faked
Absolutely. The Californian hospitals declaring internal disaster and turning away all ambulances as their systems are overwhelmed under the weight of COVID patients are distorting their numbers. Right.

Again, one can see exactly how the US with 4% odd of the world's population has around 20% of COVID fatalities.

These folks should be banned from public places

They used to ban the people with mask from public spaces ... how times have changed.

gettyimages-1319636.jpg

Absolutely. The Californian hospitals declaring internal disaster and turning away all ambulances as their systems are overwhelmed under the weight of COVID patients are distorting their numbers. Right.

Again, one can see exactly how the US with 4% odd of the world's population has around 20% of COVID fatalities.

It's funny that a worthless, ignorant cretin who lives almost as far away from California as it is possible to be, thinks that he has any clue what is actually happening in California, based on a lies-and-propaganda site that is so sleazy and disreputable that it hides its content behind a “disable your adblocker” wall.

EveryoneLaughingAtYou.png

It's not the first time we've experienced this.

It's funny that a worthless, ignorant cretin who lives almost as far away from California as it is possible to be, thinks that he has any clue what is actually happening in California, based on a lies-and-propaganda site that is so sleazy and disreputable that it hides its content behind a “disable your adblocker” wall.

View attachment 436083
Kind of like when californians move out of their dilapidated state and tell others how to run theirs. Lol
View attachment 436083

Last edited:
I see this everywhere in public places !!
They should not be allowed into public places as they endanger others !!
It is utterly laughable how stupid American people are !!
Bandannas and scarves do about as much good as the regular masks...........not much.

I wear a KN95 mask
I wear a mask when I go to the Hospital for Covid tests.

Otherwise nah; the SANE medical advice is that it is not necessary. I don't catch Public Transport.If I recall correctly: Face masks can be a useful measure to help control sustained community transmission. At this time, we do not have sustained community transmission in Queensland. You don't need to wear a face mask unless your doctor has told you to or you are caring for someone who might have COVID-19.Dec 15, 2020

or: https://www.health.qld.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0023/1003487/ppe-clinicians-infosheet.pdf

Greg
^ one of those to blame for us not getting thru this pandemic.

I wear a KN95 mask
I wear a mask when I go to the Hospital for Covid tests.

Otherwise nah; the SANE medical advice is that it is not necessary. I don't catch Public Transport.If I recall correctly: Face masks can be a useful measure to help control sustained community transmission. At this time, we do not have sustained community transmission in Queensland. You don't need to wear a face mask unless your doctor has told you to or you are caring for someone who might have COVID-19.Dec 15, 2020

or: https://www.health.qld.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0023/1003487/ppe-clinicians-infosheet.pdf

Greg
^ one of those to blame for us not getting thru this pandemic.
The blame game is just psychological blackmail. Nothing to do with a real virus.The tactic of those who have no solid ground.
And this will be over with when the politicians decide it is over with. No sooner. Masks wont help that at all.
Hollow worthless threats and blackmail from the modern nazi party to make you conform to their reasoning. Nothing more

Last edited:

Forum List

Back