Does the new vaccine protect the new mutations ??

The virus is rapidly mutating but will the new vaccines protect you ??
I guess biden will have to issue a nationwide executive lockdown order till Dr Fauci says its ok to come out

most likely.

We see the same thing with the flu vaccines.

influenza strains mutate constantly but the flu shot still provides protection

influenza strains mutate constantly but the flu shot still provides protection
Not complete 100% protection

which seems to be the standard freaked out libs are demanding before coming out of hiding

I am not locked down and neither are you
You still can only go where the autocrats in your district say you can go

in some places you might be allowed to jam with one friend but not 10 or 20

or go into a store if its 50% filled already

I am not locked down and neither are you
You still can only go where the autocrats in your district say you can go

in some places you might be allowed to jam with one friend but not 10 or 20

or go into a store if its 50% filled already

but I can still go into that store I just have to wait until someone else comes out.

I can still eat in a restaurant if I want and no one knows if I am jamming with 1 person or 10 people

The fact that I can do these things means that I am not locked down but rather only under some mild restrictions and most of those aren't enforced

The mutation rate of this virus is fortunatelly not high. Influenza is much faster mutating. But I heard from a 74 years old man, who got covid-19 and was healed. After 6 month he got covid-19 again and died. The reasons are unknown and I never heard something similar again.

According to the medical experts, the covid vaccine should work on the mutations we have seen, because of the way it teaches our immune system to react.

Also, the covid virus mutates very slowly, compared to influenza and other viruses.

but I can still go into that store I just have to wait until someone else comes out.
Thats the total freedom you are bragging about?

its sounds to me like you on a leash but prefer not to think about it.

and if the “store” is a bar or a hair salon you may not be allowed to enter at all

the same goes for eating establishments not on the local fuhrer’s winners list

According to the medical experts, the covid vaccine should work on the mutations we have seen, because of the way it teaches our immune system to react.

Also, the covid virus mutates very slowly, compared to influenza and other viruses.
It seems the mutations are very minor , too
The same core DNA is in every new mutation

Last edited:

Fauci contends that they don't even know if the vaccine protects against the spread of the current vaccine.

“That’s the reason I keep saying that, even though we get vaccinated, we should not eliminate public health measures like wearing masks, because we don’t know yet what the effect [of the vaccine] is on transmissibility,” he said.

Try telling the branch covidians that, though. H/T LordBrownTrout

Forum List

Back