Idiot Liberals Hold In-Person Protest To Oppose Voting...IN PERSON

Billiejeens

Diamond Member
Jun 27, 2019
I've seen liberals do some stupid things, but this one definitely goes towards the top of the list.

These morons actually gathered together in a large group to protest...get this...having to vote in person.

BJ -
Because -
They know that an accurate tally of votes will not put Biden in the White House.

I've seen liberals do some stupid things, but this one definitely goes towards the top of the list.

These morons actually gathered together in a large group to protest...get this...having to vote in person.

BJ -
Because -
They know that an accurate tally of votes will not put Biden in the White House.

They know that their activists in the democrat party controlled press will protect them from real scrutiny of this stupidity...

But mail in voting in Florida is still ok right?

Different system.
You know that, or should reasonably be expected to know that, if you are commenting.
What is different about it?

I'll wait

Don't wait
It's been explained multiple times in multiple threads.
This is what hasn't been explained...

"Florida’s Republican-led Legislature authorized no-excuse mail voting in 2002, and in 2016 voted to replace “absentee” with “vote-by-mail” in state statutes. There are more than 4 million voters in the state who have requested a mail ballot — more than double the number of all voters in the state of Nevada."

I thought mail in ballots were bad, I thought the "good kind" was absentee voting....why did Florida authorize no-excuse mail in voting??

Different system.
You know that, or should reasonably be expected to know that, if you are commenting.

I'll wait

Don't wait

"Florida’s Republican-led Legislature authorized no-excuse mail voting in 2002, and in 2016 voted to replace “absentee” with “vote-by-mail” in state statutes. There are more than 4 million voters in the state who have requested a mail ballot — more than double the number of all voters in the state of Nevada."

It has been explained
It buttresses my position not yours.

Different system.

I'll wait

Don't wait

It has been explained
No, it hasn't been explained...

You morons are just trying to pretend there is some difference, when it isn't

The only thing we see is your folks being hypocrites in blind worship of your cult follower

sheep cnn.jpg

Different system.

I'll wait

Don't wait

It has been explained
No, it hasn't been explained...

You morons are just trying to pretend there is some difference, when it isn't

The only thing we see is your folks being hypocrites in blind worship of your cult follower

Poor Biffy

BJ -
Because -
Nah. They know that Trump wants fewer votes cast to put him in the White House. If he was honest about it, he could have waited until after the election to reduce the size of the postal Service instead of using all these excuses.
This pandemic has created unusual circumstances and if he gave a rats ass about America, he would make it easier to vote rather than difficult. He knows that the more people who vote, the less his chances.
Trump is in the process of weakening all of our security agencies and now even the Post Office.
A grifter in action.

Forum List

Back