Idiot Liberals Hold In-Person Protest To Oppose Voting...IN PERSON

I've seen liberals do some stupid things, but this one definitely goes towards the top of the list.

These morons actually gathered together in a large group to protest...get this...having to vote in person.

BJ -
Because -
They know that an accurate tally of votes will not put Biden in the White House.
And meanwhile, we find out just how secure those mailboxes are...

Tell me the difference.

You don't know the difference between requesting something be sent to you and a sender just sending you something?
An application is just that--an application, whether the state just sends it or you ask for it. What they need to do is to use the Driver's license number and social security number. With the COVID virus, we have an unusual situation.
The important thing is that Trump keeps his hands off the Postal agency until after the election and make it easy for voters to vote. He is doing the opposite for obvious reasons, and those reasons do not include voter fraud. In 2016
he won because the Dems stayed home due to their dislike for Clinton. He is aware of this as it was discussed
in Forbes Magazine.
so you really don't know the difference. that makes you useless in the discussion.

That appears to be accurate.
I appears that you don't know the difference because there is no difference, hotshot. I can look up the application
for a mail-in ballot on my states web site and the state sends out mailers explaining how to get a mail-in ballot easily
by mail or by the web site. Trump is voting by mail except he thinks that he is the exception to his rule, as you know.

Factually false
Start to finish.
Start to finish factually true since that was my experience.

Doubtful, since you don't even understand the story

Tell me the difference.

You don't know the difference between requesting something be sent to you and a sender just sending you something?
An application is just that--an application, whether the state just sends it or you ask for it. What they need to do is to use the Driver's license number and social security number. With the COVID virus, we have an unusual situation.
The important thing is that Trump keeps his hands off the Postal agency until after the election and make it easy for voters to vote. He is doing the opposite for obvious reasons, and those reasons do not include voter fraud. In 2016
he won because the Dems stayed home due to their dislike for Clinton. He is aware of this as it was discussed
in Forbes Magazine.
so you really don't know the difference. that makes you useless in the discussion.

That appears to be accurate.
I appears that you don't know the difference because there is no difference, hotshot. I can look up the application
for a mail-in ballot on my states web site and the state sends out mailers explaining how to get a mail-in ballot easily
by mail or by the web site. Trump is voting by mail except he thinks that he is the exception to his rule, as you know.

Factually false
Start to finish.
Start to finish factually true since that was my experience.

Doubtful, since you don't even understand the story
Typical Trump ignorance. Call the truth lies and the lies true.

Like we all have said here multiple times...if we can protest we can go and vote.....
Agreed, And what about those millions of people who don't protest and are fearful of this virus? Like we have said here multiple times.
Do they shop? They can vote. So simple even a Dem can understand.
Face masks, social distance, and crowd avoidance are required in supermarkets where I shop and it is organized.
You don't wear a mask or social distance or avoid crowds. It is so simple that Democrats understand. Uneducated and uninformed trump apparently do not understand the simplicity of it.

Forum List

Back