Idiot Liberals Hold In-Person Protest To Oppose Voting...IN PERSON

Like we all have said here multiple times...if we can protest we can go and vote.....

More people afraid to vote in person....

merlin_173255814_9331f2e7-bcb4-482c-b23f-616772e5b691-articleLarge.jpg

Mail in is the only way dems can add votes for Joe before during and days after the election....but I think the turnout for Trump will be so huge as to make their evil intentions worthless for them to even try.....

I've seen liberals do some stupid things, but this one definitely goes towards the top of the list.

These morons actually gathered together in a large group to protest...get this...having to vote in person.

BJ -
Because -
They know that an accurate tally of votes will not put Biden in the White House.
Nah. They know that Trump wants fewer votes cast to put him in the White House. If he was honest about it, he could have waited until after the election to reduce the size of the postal Service instead of using all these excuses.
This pandemic has created unusual circumstances and if he gave a rats ass about America, he would make it easier to vote rather than difficult. He knows that the more people who vote, the less his chances.
Trump is in the process of weakening all of our security agencies and now even the Post Office.
A grifter in action.

Can you explain how fewer overall votes help President Trump?

I've seen liberals do some stupid things, but this one definitely goes towards the top of the list.

These morons actually gathered together in a large group to protest...get this...having to vote in person.

BJ -
Because -
They know that an accurate tally of votes will not put Biden in the White House.
Nah. They know that Trump wants fewer votes cast to put him in the White House. If he was honest about it, he could have waited until after the election to reduce the size of the postal Service instead of using all these excuses.
This pandemic has created unusual circumstances and if he gave a rats ass about America, he would make it easier to vote rather than difficult. He knows that the more people who vote, the less his chances.
Trump is in the process of weakening all of our security agencies and now even the Post Office.
A grifter in action.

The majority of voters in our country are Democrats.

Like we all have said here multiple times...if we can protest we can go and vote.....
Agreed, And what about those millions of people who don't protest and are fearful of this virus? Like we have said here multiple times.
What are you afraid of? Know anyone sick? Stay away! I’ve followed that rule my entire life! Why do you all have issues handling that?

you don’t shop?

Agreed, And what about those millions of people who don't protest and are fearful of this virus? Like we have said here multiple times.
What are you afraid of? Know anyone sick? Stay away! I’ve followed that rule my entire life! Why do you all have issues handling that?

you don’t shop?
I shop at odd times, while keeping my distance from other shoppers, for the essentials and mostly order online. I am afraid, like most Americans, of being infected. The disease may have permanent ramifications if you get it. I believe what the medical community tells me and am taking this virus seriously. The problem with you is that you follow Trump's lead whatever he says no matter what his underlying agenda is.
I do not.
Yes, I know some sick people and one that died. My brother-in-law is in the hospital now with the disease.

Last edited:

BJ -
Because -
A grifter in action.

The majority of voters in our country are Democrats.

Even if that were true,
Once again how does fewer overall votes help President Trump?

you don’t shop?
I shop at odd times, while keeping my distance from other shoppers, for the essentials and mostly order online. I am afraid, like most Americans, of being infected. The disease may have permanent ramifications if you get it. I believe what the medical community tells me and am taking this virus seriously. The problem with you is that you follow Trump's lead whatever he says no matter what his underlying agenda is.
I do not.
Yes, I know some sick people and one that died. My brother-in-law is in the hospital now with the disease.

Most Americans are not afraid.

BJ -
Because -
You almost have to work at stupid to be a Democrat. Fortunately for most of em, it comes naturally.

BJ -
Because -
You almost have to work at stupid to be a Democrat. Fortunately for most of em, it comes naturally.

Also evil.

Examples of people who say it is dangerous to vote in person...

View attachment 376463View attachment 376464
More people that are absolutely terrified to vote in person:

5ede5db81918247a9324ef83

image.jpg

Their fear is that they know that they can not win without massive fraud.
They should fear that
It is true.
It's a legitimate fear.
It's also an indication of Joe Biden's dramatically failing health and cognitive abilities. it's obvious they are hiding his true condition.

Forum List

Back