Idiot Liberals Hold In-Person Protest To Oppose Voting...IN PERSON

Examples of people who say it is dangerous to vote in person...

View attachment 376463View attachment 376464
More people that are absolutely terrified to vote in person:

5ede5db81918247a9324ef83

image.jpg

Their fear is that they know that they can not win without massive fraud.
They should fear that
It is true.
It's a legitimate fear.
It's also an indication of Joe Biden's dramatically failing health and cognitive abilities. it's obvious they are hiding his true condition.
those crowds are ohhhhhkay with the demofks. it's the crowd you want to go out with that sets their asses on fire.

Like we all have said here multiple times...if we can protest we can go and vote.....
Agreed, And what about those millions of people who don't protest and are fearful of this virus? Like we have said here multiple times.
What are you afraid of? Know anyone sick? Stay away! I’ve followed that rule my entire life! Why do you all have issues handling that?

you don’t shop?
I shop at odd times, while keeping my distance from other shoppers, for the essentials and mostly order online. I am afraid, like most Americans, of being infected. The disease may have permanent ramifications if you get it. I believe what the medical community tells me and am taking this virus seriously. The problem with you is that you follow Trump's lead whatever he says no matter what his underlying agenda is.
I do not.
Yes, I know some sick people and one that died. My brother-in-law is in the hospital now with the disease.

Most Americans are not afraid.
Maybe most Americans are diligent and won't take a chance that the virus is a "hoax". It is not business as usual
anymore.

But mail in voting in Florida is still ok right?
You and your lies:

Vote by mail
  1. Request your mail-in ballot with a mail ballot application.
  2. Fill out the application completely.
  3. Submit the request to your local election office. You should request your ballot as far in advance of the election as possible. The deadline to request a ballot by mail is (received by) Saturday, October 24, 2020.
  4. When your ballot arrives, read it carefully and follow the instructions to complete it and return it.

I've seen liberals do some stupid things, but this one definitely goes towards the top of the list.

These morons actually gathered together in a large group to protest...get this...having to vote in person.

BJ -
Because -
They know that an accurate tally of votes will not put Biden in the White House.
Nah. They know that Trump wants fewer votes cast to put him in the White House. If he was honest about it, he could have waited until after the election to reduce the size of the postal Service instead of using all these excuses.
This pandemic has created unusual circumstances and if he gave a rats ass about America, he would make it easier to vote rather than difficult. He knows that the more people who vote, the less his chances.
Trump is in the process of weakening all of our security agencies and now even the Post Office.
A grifter in action.

Can you explain how fewer overall votes help President Trump?
The majority of voters in our country are Democrats.

Even if that were true,
Once again how does fewer overall votes help President Trump?
Trump has politicized the issue and the fewer the votes, the better his chances. It is Trump supporters who think that masks and social distancing don't work. Voting places bring crowds and crowds are a no no. The 'by mail' voters
will bring out those who are taking this virus seriously.

5ede5db81918247a9324ef83

image.jpg

They should fear that
It is true.
It's a legitimate fear.
I've seen liberals do some stupid things, but this one definitely goes towards the top of the list.

These morons actually gathered together in a large group to protest...get this...having to vote in person.

BJ -
Because -
They know that an accurate tally of votes will not put Biden in the White House.
Nah. They know that Trump wants fewer votes cast to put him in the White House. If he was honest about it, he could have waited until after the election to reduce the size of the postal Service instead of using all these excuses.
This pandemic has created unusual circumstances and if he gave a rats ass about America, he would make it easier to vote rather than difficult. He knows that the more people who vote, the less his chances.
Trump is in the process of weakening all of our security agencies and now even the Post Office.
A grifter in action.

Even if that were true,
Trump has politicized the issue and the fewer the votes, the better his chances. It is Trump supporters who think that masks and social distancing don't work. Voting places bring crowds and crowds are a no no. The 'by mail' voters

5ede5db81918247a9324ef83

image.jpg

They should fear that
It is true.
It's a legitimate fear.
Their fear is that they cannot win unless they vote. It is Trump who screams about "massive" voter fraud if he loses when there is none. In the last presidential election, he said that the 3 million votes that he didn't get were fraudulently cast and that he actually won the popular vote. Ain't he brilliant?

I shop at odd times
such as? and, you and your family stay apart? hahahahahahahahahahaha germaphobe is what you are.
Early AM.
My family lives in Ohio, Las Vegas, and Reno. I live in the south. And you got "germaphobe" out of that?
certainly, no social skills. germaphobes don't go out and don't associate with others. No friends either I supposed? really, you live indoors. fk that nonsense. that isn't what we're about. that's what makes you a germaphobe. If you wear a mask, why then do I if I'm near you? are you saying masks don't work? The other thing, I ain't contagious and I ain't afraid of the flu.

5ede5db81918247a9324ef83

image.jpg

They should fear that
It is true.
It's a legitimate fear.

BJ -
Because -
A grifter in action.

Even if that were true,

5ede5db81918247a9324ef83

image.jpg

They should fear that
It is true.
It's a legitimate fear.
Their fear is that they cannot win unless they vote. It is Trump who screams about "massive" voter fraud if he loses when there is none. In the last presidential election, he said that the 3 million votes that he didn't get were fraudulently cast and that he actually won the popular vote. Ain't he brilliant?
The "secure" argument is intentionally skewed. Sure the U.S. mail will get a letter from A to B without a problem but the system is open to fraud. Who is going to check on a ballot from a dead person or a hundred ballots from the same person? How do you stop someone from voting in person after he/she voted by mail?
Every ballot is checked and verified against voter registration for the signature to see if there is a match...Just like when you go into vote in person. Unless there is a hanging chad there is no problems.
who will do that?

!

I guess the left should sue Al Gore, none know how to use the internet.

BJ -
Because -
A grifter in action.

Do a Google search on a legit site.... Independents are the largest voting bloc

BJ -
Because -
A grifter in action.

Independents who vote with the Dems, or have in the past.

BJ -
Because -
A grifter in action.

That's a ridiculous rebuttal....and you know it.

Next time do your own research, toady

5ede5db81918247a9324ef83

image.jpg

They should fear that
It is true.
It's a legitimate fear.

BJ -
Because -
A grifter in action.

Even if that were true,

5ede5db81918247a9324ef83

image.jpg

They should fear that
It is true.
It's a legitimate fear.

There was/is no popular vote to win or lose.
There is no contest to see who can get the most votes nationwide.
So, again no winner or loser.

There were certainly a number of fraudulently cast votes ( don't know the exact number, because they were - wait for it,
fraudulently cast), best information available says that they probably were cast in NYC or LA County, js because of the demographics and the largess of the areas, where they meant nothing.

It is worth noting that Hillary's combined margin in NYC and LACounty was larger than her country wide margin ( if those votes were tabulated)
So outside of NYC and LACounty Trump had the most votes total.

Undoubtable proof that Candidate Trump and now President Trump has wide support nationwide.

BJ -
Because -
A grifter in action.

That's a myth
Very few vote independent - not enough to have a "bloc"

BJ -
Because -
A grifter in action.

I can't see a large group of independents being happy with the rioting, and the destruction being perpetrated by the Democrats, in fact a lot of independents have been unhappy with the resistance of the past 4 years.

BJ -
Because -
A grifter in action.

That's a ridiculous rebuttal....and you know it.

Next time do your own research, toady
When a large voter turnout occurs, the Dems win, so when you say that the larges voter bloc is independent, most vote with the Dems. Use common sense. I call myself an independent just like many Americans do. Toady my ass.

BJ -
Because -
A grifter in action.

I can't see a large group of independents being happy with the rioting, and the destruction being perpetrated by the Democrats, in fact a lot of independents have been unhappy with the resistance of the past 4 years.
Me either. However, you speak of true independents and many voters who say they are independent are followers of Dems or Repubs, or even the party of Trump.

BJ -
Because -
A grifter in action.

Me either. However, you speak of true independents and many voters who say they are independent are followers of Dems or Repubs, or even the party of Trump.
o what are the numbers? you got them? you seem confident in your statement, post a link with those figures.

Forum List

Back