Idaho Republican Bravely Calls Out Hershey's For Its Anti-White Racist Commercials

No, I get your point.

My point is, this is the worst ongoing "wacism" you got to post about?

Man, how you must be jealous of the old black people, who got to talk about racism, back when racists would sic dogs on them or punch them in the face, or glory be, burn a freaking CROSS on their lawn?

Can you imagine how much fun you could have posting about shit like that, real hard core racism, if it were to happen to YOU?

In your mind, it must be like an India morning the loss of the Great Buffalo Herds.

Once, white racists moved across this land, in herds of millions, giving black posters so much racism to post about and to use to gin up hate and....well, the analogy is breaking down here...

BUT, I feel your pain.

I promise you Biff, if I ever meet a real racist, and old fashioned racist who would burn a cross on your lawn or call you a...well, you know,

I will hook you two up. PM his (or her) contact information.
"wacism"? :heehee:

What I'm saying is that I would want to hear the whole story....from her.
What exactly did she mean....by her own words.
I read what you just said....but what exactly do you mean by your words??

Do you understand how stupid you are sounding right now?? Or do these words I am typing need more clarification for you to understand them??

I can draw pictures if you like

If you brought MLK forward in time, and showed him this thread, and he realized that the "Battle" for civil rights for blacks have moved tothe point where his ideological inheritors, are fighting the good fight, to protect the reputation of commercials with blacks actors in them?

Imagine how happy he would be. How thrilled he would be to realize how little racism there must be, if this is where the fight was being fought.
Look at you....speaking for MLK Jr. :heehee:

"A local Republican “community leader” based in Idaho was blasted recently for a racist since-deleted Tweet complaining about a commercial showing a Black family enjoying the holidays. Lisa Leisy lost it on social media after seeing an old Hershey commercial depicting a Black family reveling in the holiday spirit. As of Sunday, Leisy no longer had her affiliation with Idaho Lt. Gov Janice McGeachin’s gubernatorial campaign -- however it is unclear if she is still affiliated with McGeachin’s campaign.

First reported by Boise State Public Radio, the outlet noted that Leisy had a similar meltdown on her Instagram account over Apple “promoting” Juneteenth. “Guess we’re on our way to be a black nation ahead,” she wrote. “Welcome to the ‘new’ America.”

Ask youyrself -- Why would Hershey make a commercial with only blacks in it?? What are they trying to say?? They are basically proving Ms. Leisy right -- Hersheys and the rest of the corporate globalists are turning America into a darker nation...this is literally what white replacement is all about.. Now the woke-mob are attacking her for her opinions?? Calling her racist?? How is what she said even remotely racist? She is just speaking truth to power.....there are far too many commercials with non-whites in it...why can't we just return our nation back to a more sensible and simpler time??

View attachment 572421
Just the other day I saw a commercial that had a black getting engaged to a white...it was a commercial about insurance for God's sakes...Why do we have to know about their unanatural sexual habits if the commercial is just about insurance?? Just tell us about the insurance and stop forcing your racist anti-American agenda down our throats..This woke culture crap is getting far too out of hand and fortunately people are speaking up....

For those who didn't get a chance to see this hurtful commercial (FROM OVER A FUCKING YEAR AGO)...here it is....Trigger Warning....

She sounds like a radical racist in public, and not surprised she is current republican, though, not to sure I would go as far as Tim Peacock (who ever he is) and characterize her as an example of “the 2021 GOP in a nutshell.”

What I'm saying is that I would want to hear the whole story....from her.
What exactly did she mean....by her own words.
By the way, I quoted her....those were her words...

Why is it when folks are trying to find a way to minimize someone's racist remarks -- they gotta pretend they don't know what words mean...

If you asked someone what city they live in...and they tell you "Dallas"

Will you then say...Hmm...what do they mean by Dallas?? I need to hear the whole story, by their own words

Last edited:
Imagine being the kind of person that is counting the number or each race of people on TV ads.... I think I would end myself if I ever got that way.
I’m certain you have a post history to prove you have denounced the NAACP, the ACLU and minorities who have been pushing for greater representation across all sectors….RIGHT?
Link?

I read what you just said....but what exactly do you mean by your words??

Do you understand how stupid you are sounding right now?? Or do these words I am typing need more clarification for you to understand them??

I can draw pictures if you like
Yeah, yeah they do need more clarification.
I don't want YOU to draw a picture, I want HER to draw the picture. :eusa_whistle:

She sounds like a radical racist in public, and not surprised she is current republican, though, not to sure I would go as far as Tim Peacock (who ever he is) and characterize her as an example of “the 2021 GOP in a nutshell.”
There is no one example of the 2021 GOP in a nutshell....

However, "nuts" will be one accurate descriptor of the 2021 GOP

Last edited:
"wacism"? :heehee:

Yes. Thanks for asking.

See, I believe that racism is a seriously issue and a serious charge, one that should not be made lightly.

But unfortunately, plenty of people do make this charge without cause or concern for the likelihood of hurting good people with false accusations.

So, my innovation here, is to show the difference between serious discussions of racism,

and the far more common times, when instead you just have an asshole flinging shit like a retarded monkey.

THe "w" is to mock the stereotypical lisp of someone profoundly retarded.

I realize that implying a connection between retarded people and the type of people that make constant false accusations of wacism is unfair to retarded people, but my hope is that none of them are reading this site.

(and I know who you are thinking of, but IM2 has me on ignore, so it is ok)

Would you like to join me in using this terminology? I think it could be healthy for our society, if it spreads.

By the way, I quoted her....those were her words...

Why is it when folks are trying to find a way to minimize someone's racist remarks -- they gotta pretend they don't know what words mean...

If you asked someone city they live in...and they tell you "Dallas"

Will you then say...Hmm...what does they mean by Dallas?? I need to hear the whole story, by their own words
I say it to everything, Biff. I don't trust media, I don't trust the government,
and I certainly don't trust you.

So since were aware this will never be a black nation....

Why would she think something as simple as recognizing Juneteeth can bring that about?? What kind of privilege leads to such fragility??

She probably simply doesn't realize the vast capability difference between whites and the rest, means that
all the affirmative action and over sampling and what not is not going to change anything.
The Hierarchy is The Hierarchy for a reason.

Yeah, yeah they do need more clarification.
I don't want YOU to draw a picture, I want HER to draw the picture. :eusa_whistle:
She did.....she drew a picture with her words...the words you keep trying to ignore and play dumb about...

For the record......there is no "non racist" way to claim a commercial about baking cookies is ruined because black people were put in it....

People of all colors bake cookies.....therefore, a commercial is not ruined just because a non-white family is baking cookies...

Forum List

Back