Idaho Republican Bravely Calls Out Hershey's For Its Anti-White Racist Commercials

No, I get your point.

My point is, this is the worst ongoing "wacism" you got to post about?

Man, how you must be jealous of the old black people, who got to talk about racism, back when racists would sic dogs on them or punch them in the face, or glory be, burn a freaking CROSS on their lawn?

Can you imagine how much fun you could have posting about shit like that, real hard core racism, if it were to happen to YOU?

In your mind, it must be like an India morning the loss of the Great Buffalo Herds.

Once, white racists moved across this land, in herds of millions, giving black posters so much racism to post about and to use to gin up hate and....well, the analogy is breaking down here...

BUT, I feel your pain.

I promise you Biff, if I ever meet a real racist, and old fashioned racist who would burn a cross on your lawn or call you a...well, you know,

I will hook you two up. PM his (or her) contact information.
All of what you typed is what we call "self-projection"

Instead of addressing what a person said -- you typed up a whole bunch of babble...

And when it comes to wanting to be oppressed...nothing competes with neo-Confederate loving cuck Conservatives like yourself....

Imagine still whining like a bitch about the country not worshiping the Confederacy like your dumb ass does ..and claiming its oppression....

Just imagine, if when MLK was leading his movement, if the big complaints he had to motive his people and to shame white voters,

was shit some white person SAID.

lol!!!!
Imagine thinking we shouldn't call out racism just because it isn't the "good kind of racism" you miss from the good ole days..

The kind that you don't even want kids to learn about today....

I bet you keep that same energy about holocaust jokes too huh...I mean..Jews aren't actually being exterminated anymore, so why not complain about them being in commercials

Is that your way of confirming or denying what i wrote?

That is my way of saying I do not count black and white people on TV ads or tv shows.

Never really think about it at all except when you all that are inclined that way bring it up.

Watched part of the Annie special on the TV last week with the wife. The girl playing Annie was freaking amazing, voice of an angel. Yet people on this very forum were butt hurt a black girl got the role.

Imagine thinking we shouldn't call out racism just because it isn't the "good kind of racism" you miss from the good ole days..

I bet you keep that same energy about holocaust jokes too huh...I mean..Jews aren't actually being exterminated anymore, so why not complain about them being in commercials

Imagine being the kind of person that is counting the number or each race of people on TV ads.... I think I would end myself if I ever got that way.

Imagine being the kind of person that is counting the number or each race of people on TV ads.... I think I would end myself if I ever got that way.
These are people who think they are losing their privilege...

However, these are the same folks who claim there is no such thing as that privilege...

All of what you typed is what we call "self-projection"

Instead of addressing what a person said -- you typed up a whole bunch of babble...

And when it comes to wanting to be oppressed...nothing competes with neo-Confederate loving cuck Conservatives like yourself....

Imagine still whining like a bitch about the country not worshiping the Confederacy like your dumb ass does ..and claiming its oppression....

Mmm, nope. We were quite about our support of those historical statues and would have remained quiet about it, forever.

It was not until you assholes came for them, (and us) that we spoke up and out.

My point stands. You have run out of real racism to whine about. That is why you are down to posting about reviews of commercials.

That is my way of saying I do not count black and white people on TV ads or tv shows.
You would be counting if the shoe were on the other foot

Because the left did count starting in 1980’s social justice warriors complained that blacks were under represented

But now you have the payback that libs dream of and you are happy

If you brought MLK forward in time, and showed him this thread, and he realized that the "Battle" for civil rights for blacks have moved tothe point where his ideological inheritors, are fighting the good fight, to protect the reputation of commercials with blacks actors in them?

Imagine how happy he would be. How thrilled he would be to realize how little racism there must be, if this is where the fight was being fought.

Mmm, nope. We were quite about our support of those historical statues and would have remained quiet about it, forever.

It was not until you assholes came for them, (and us) that we spoke up and out.

My point stands. You have run out of real racism to whine about. That is why you are down to posting about reviews of commercials.
I am not whining about anything...

I am mocking the bitch who is whining bout it.....

Now I am mocking your goofy ass for reflexively caping up for a bitch who is whining about it....

So are you as fragile as she is...can you no longer watch TV because it is "black only" supporting?

"A local Republican “community leader” based in Idaho was blasted recently for a racist since-deleted Tweet complaining about a commercial showing a Black family enjoying the holidays. Lisa Leisy lost it on social media after seeing an old Hershey commercial depicting a Black family reveling in the holiday spirit. As of Sunday, Leisy no longer had her affiliation with Idaho Lt. Gov Janice McGeachin’s gubernatorial campaign -- however it is unclear if she is still affiliated with McGeachin’s campaign.

First reported by Boise State Public Radio, the outlet noted that Leisy had a similar meltdown on her Instagram account over Apple “promoting” Juneteenth. “Guess we’re on our way to be a black nation ahead,” she wrote. “Welcome to the ‘new’ America.”

Ask youyrself -- Why would Hershey make a commercial with only blacks in it?? What are they trying to say?? They are basically proving Ms. Leisy right -- Hersheys and the rest of the corporate globalists are turning America into a darker nation...this is literally what white replacement is all about.. Now the woke-mob are attacking her for her opinions?? Calling her racist?? How is what she said even remotely racist? She is just speaking truth to power.....there are far too many commercials with non-whites in it...why can't we just return our nation back to a more sensible and simpler time??

View attachment 572421
Just the other day I saw a commercial that had a black getting engaged to a white...it was a commercial about insurance for God's sakes...Why do we have to know about their unanatural sexual habits if the commercial is just about insurance?? Just tell us about the insurance and stop forcing your racist anti-American agenda down our throats..This woke culture crap is getting far too out of hand and fortunately people are speaking up....

For those who didn't get a chance to see this hurtful commercial (FROM OVER A FUCKING YEAR AGO)...here it is....Trigger Warning....

Oh the Humanity!!!!!

She said the commercial was ruined because it had black people in it....
Are you implying there is a non-racist way to claim a commercial about baking cookies for Christmas is ruined merely by black people being in it??
What I'm saying is that I would want to hear the whole story....from her.
What exactly did she mean....by her own words.

You would be counting if the shoe were on the other foot

Because the left did count starting in 1980’s social justice warriors complained that blacks were under represented

But now you have the payback that libs dream of and you are happy

No, I would not be counting at all, never really got in to the racist thing, people are people, do not ever care about their skin color.

These are people who think they are losing their privilege...

However, these are the same folks who claim there is no such thing as that privilege...

Funny. I recall people like you, whining about how blacks were portrayed on tv back in the...was it the 80s? OR hte 90s?

I thought they had a point. You show one group always, negatively, it could have a negative impact on how htey are viewed. Those people had to do a lot of counting of skin colors.

Course, that was then, this is now.

What I'm saying is that I would want to hear the whole story....from her.
What exactly did she mean....by her own words.

what about this is confusing for you?

1638809791573.png

What way did she mean what, this?

“I don’t support the new and improved #Hersheys #christmas black only commercial. Classic #commercial and they ruined it.”

How does having a black family in a Hershey's commercial ruin it??

And what about this statement.....

“no longer watch much current TV cause black only supporting.”

So current TV is black only supporting?? What the fuck does that even mean.....

Also, if she was standing on the truth of her opinions, why delete them and block everyone?
Very clear, that. :clap:

Forum List

Back