I'd enjoy an intellectual discussion-

Someone would have to be on drugs to believe the official conspiracy theory of the governments that the planes caused the towers to fall down. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Nobody can ever explain bld 7 the crux of the 9/11 coverup that explosives brought the towers down.Nist failed,everybody has failed to debunk it that explosives brought them down. They always play dodgeball that they were not hit by a plane yet it collapsed as well yet was never mentioned in the 9/11 report.why?

I always take people to school that explosives brought down the towers pointing out not only the best architects and engineers in the country as well as even demolition experts said explosives brought them down but surviving witnesses said so as well,they talked about hearing explosives in the BASEMENT of the towers BEFORE the planes struck above. To say all these witnesses are lying as I have seen many coward shills say in the past and dismiss all the best experts in the world is being both a coward and a troll.

everytime I bring out these facts the ones whocowardly won’t accept those facts dismissing those people as liars as they do,don’t ever even attempt to address those facts and just try and laugh it off with a smiley,never fails everytime.has happened hundreds of times over and over with me every single time resorting to lies to try and get around it or coward one liners in defeat.:cuckoo:
The buildings were designed to collapse like that as they had to be whatever the trigger, they had to be as they could never be allowed to fall in any particular direction without destroying thousands of square metres of New Yorks prime real estate.

The buildings were also designed to take a plane striking them but it was assumed the plane would be deaccelerating not accelerating at 500 miles an hour plus. the heat generated uniformly across the floors it hit, melted the supports, gravity took over they then collapsed as they had been designed to.

No surprise the South Tower collapsed in a far shorter time than the North as it was struck much lower down.

One cannot have an "intellectual discussion" with a 9/11 Truther. ;)

View attachment 513446
You mean Democrat.
Or a Democrat.
Anyone who insults a truth seeker
is a pos asshole. Does that include you ?
No offense.
Twoofers and conspieracy trrheory nuts do not seek the truth they seek validation. They are losers who have substandard lives and cling to conspiracy theory because it makes them feel important. They ignore truth.
I have one quick question to know if a person is smart or stupid. Do you think the 2020 election was rigged? The slightest hesitation is all I need to hear. The right answer is of course _______?
I bet you still think Putin stole the 2016 though, right? hahahahaahhahahahahaha I love turdballs like you, the most inconsistent pricks on the planet.
No Putin helped influence the 2016 election. He wanted trump to win that we know.
Wanting trump to win is irrelevant. Any national leader mighty prefer that a certian leader win an election in another country.

He had a few bots posting likes on pro trump videos and dis likes on pro hilalry ads. He had no significant influence whatsoever on that election
They say the amount of fake/negative news on Facebook about Hillary made a difference. And the vast majority of it came from Russia. So much so Facebook started looking for and deleting fake news from Russian propagandists. But you know better. I’ll take your word for it. Who are you again?
There is no evidence that it made a difference nor any evideence that MOST of it came from Russia

Who the fuck are you , posting partisan crap with no expertise ?
You truly are an idiot. Every intel agency concurred on the facts here. Putin meddled bigly and he did it to get his useful idiot elected.
You seem to have forgotten to include your reliable sources and links supporting you dodgy allegations.
It’s true. They didn’t want the public to know they were investigating trump because they didn’t have proof and didn’t want to affect the election with an investigation when they don’t know for sure. That’s protocol.

What comey did to Hillary was bullshit
Comey kept her from going to jail.

View attachment 513446
You mean Democrat.
Or a Democrat.
No offense.
Twoofers and conspieracy trrheory nuts do not seek the truth they seek validation. They are losers who have substandard lives and cling to conspiracy theory because it makes them feel important. They ignore truth.
I have one quick question to know if a person is smart or stupid. Do you think the 2020 election was rigged? The slightest hesitation is all I need to hear. The right answer is of course _______?
I bet you still think Putin stole the 2016 though, right? hahahahaahhahahahahaha I love turdballs like you, the most inconsistent pricks on the planet.
No Putin helped influence the 2016 election. He wanted trump to win that we know.
Wanting trump to win is irrelevant. Any national leader mighty prefer that a certian leader win an election in another country.

He had a few bots posting likes on pro trump videos and dis likes on pro hilalry ads. He had no significant influence whatsoever on that election
They say the amount of fake/negative news on Facebook about Hillary made a difference. And the vast majority of it came from Russia. So much so Facebook started looking for and deleting fake news from Russian propagandists. But you know better. I’ll take your word for it. Who are you again?
There is no evidence that it made a difference nor any evideence that MOST of it came from Russia

You truly are an idiot. Every intel agency concurred on the facts here. Putin meddled bigly and he did it to get his useful idiot elected.
You seem to have forgotten to include your reliable sources and links supporting you dodgy allegations.
It’s true. They didn’t want the public to know they were investigating trump because they didn’t have proof and didn’t want to affect the election with an investigation when they don’t know for sure. That’s protocol.

That was the most bizarre news conference I've ever seen. Comey listed well over 100 crimes that Hillary committed, and then said it would not be "prudent" for her to be prosecuted for those crimes. WTF?

View attachment 513446
You mean Democrat.
Or a Democrat.
No offense.

That was the most bizarre news conference I've ever seen. Comey listed well over 100 crimes that Hillary committed, and then said it would not be "prudent" for her to be prosecuted for those crimes. WTF?
Apparently if certain people need that kind of protection , or relevant information is classified,, it's for 'national security' reasons.

We just get to go on about our business and not ask questions.

View attachment 513446
You mean Democrat.
Or a Democrat.
No offense.
That makes you a hypocrite jack!!!! Hi I’m jc hyp

View attachment 513446
You mean Democrat.
Or a Democrat.
No offense.

No they did not and you are a blithering retard. Russian interference was inneffective and trivial much like the so called fraud in the 2020 elections.
Nah extending election three days is very different

9/11 Controlled Demolition Debate! Niels Harrit (Chemist) vs. Denis Rancourt (Physicist)

I am neither a Chemist, or a Physicist- but, I do know that 2+2 = 4. I also know the US gov't and it's lackey presstitutes are the lyingest entities on the planet-

There is a pod cast in the link, and no, I didn't listen to it- I did read the accompanying article though, and I have followed this 9/11 stuff for years-

From the article- if anyone cares- which I doubt- the size of a gnat attention span is what liars depend on.

As I wrote then:

On my November 6 (2010) show physics professor/activist Denis Rancourt and I spent the first hour amicably discussing 9/11, and mostly agreeing with each other. During the second hour, we had a heated debate (temperatures almost high enough to vaporize steel!) about what happened to the Twin Towers: I argued that the controlled demolition hypothesis best explains the facts, while Denis, who admits that WTC-7 was a controlled demolition, claimed that the Towers could have collapsed due to plane crashes and fires as the government says.

Let me assert- 2 planes hit 2 bldg's in 2 different locations, near the tops, and brought them down in near identical fashion- in an unprecedented manner at near free fall speed- really?
Just on observation alone, the flaw in this idiotic Conspiracy Theory rests with the actual video footage.
The Trade Centers were built in 1973. It was occupied ever since then. At one time it held actual residences for New Yorkers, but they were evicted to make room for more businesses. In short, as I said, it has always been occupied on "all" floors.
The two commercial airplanes hit both towers higher up on the structures. The collapses begin exactly where the impacts occurred. For there to have been a pre-planned detonation to bring down the buildings, large amounts of high explosives would have had to be placed on those very floor levels, such an amount that everyone working on those floors would have clearly seen and had to work around. Even if some government entity wanted to, for some idiotic reason blow up the upper floors initially, they would have had to put all of the explosives there while it was being constructed and somehow miraculously hidden. Conspiracy theories are always so stupid, it boggles the mind that there are so many gullible fools to go along with them..

Last edited:
9/11 Controlled Demolition Debate! Niels Harrit (Chemist) vs. Denis Rancourt (Physicist)

I am neither a Chemist, or a Physicist- but, I do know that 2+2 = 4. I also know the US gov't and it's lackey presstitutes are the lyingest entities on the planet-

There is a pod cast in the link, and no, I didn't listen to it- I did read the accompanying article though, and I have followed this 9/11 stuff for years-

From the article- if anyone cares- which I doubt- the size of a gnat attention span is what liars depend on.

As I wrote then:

On my November 6 (2010) show physics professor/activist Denis Rancourt and I spent the first hour amicably discussing 9/11, and mostly agreeing with each other. During the second hour, we had a heated debate (temperatures almost high enough to vaporize steel!) about what happened to the Twin Towers: I argued that the controlled demolition hypothesis best explains the facts, while Denis, who admits that WTC-7 was a controlled demolition, claimed that the Towers could have collapsed due to plane crashes and fires as the government says.

Let me assert- 2 planes hit 2 bldg's in 2 different locations, near the tops, and brought them down in near identical fashion- in an unprecedented manner at near free fall speed- really?
Just on observation alone, the flaw in this idiotic Conspiracy Theory rests with the actual video footage.
The Trade Centers were built in 1973. It was occupied ever since then. At one time it held actual residences for New Yorkers, but they were evicted to make room for more businesses. In short, as I said, it has always been occupied on "all" floors.
The two commercial airplanes hit both towers higher up on the structures. The collapses begin exactly where the impacts occurred. For there to have been a pre-planned detonation to bring down the buildings, large amounts of high explosives would have had to be placed on those very floor levels, such an amount that everyone working on those floors would have clearly seen and had to work around. Even if some government entity wanted to, for some idiotic reason blow up the upper floors initially, they would have had to put all of the explosives there, Conspiracy theories are always so stupid, it boggles the mind that there are so many gullible fools to go along with them..
You are totally clueless of the physical nature of the Towers. Now go back to your Play-Doh modeling set and stfu.

Nope, I provided four links to the 1000 page GOP led investigation. Catch up!
You (DrLove) posted: You truly are an idiot. Every intel agency concurred on the facts here. Putin meddled bigly and he did it to get his useful idiot elected.

I asked that you provide us with your reliable sources and working links supporting your false allegations.

You refused because you cannot.

Thank you!

You (DrLove) posted: You truly are an idiot. Every intel agency concurred on the facts here. Putin meddled bigly and he did it to get his useful idiot elected.

I asked that you provide us with your reliable sources and working links supporting your false allegations.

Thank you!
Okay I’m up to six links now. Do you need a hundred more Markie Mark?
Phtttt - won’t do a bit of good - Yer a fuckin’ idiot ;)

As I wrote then:

The two commercial airplanes hit both towers higher up on the structures. The collapses begin exactly where the impacts occurred. For there to have been a pre-planned detonation to bring down the buildings, large amounts of high explosives would have had to be placed on those very floor levels, such an amount that everyone working on those floors would have clearly seen and had to work around. Even if some government entity wanted to, for some idiotic reason blow up the upper floors initially, they would have had to put all of the explosives there, Conspiracy theories are always so stupid, it boggles the mind that there are so many gullible fools to go along with them..
You are totally clueless of the physical nature of the Towers. Now go back to your Play-Doh modeling set and stfu.
He’s spot on. I asked you never answered, why?

Thank you!

Once again. I'll type it slowly for you. First, you claim one link with a thousand pages and now you claim you posted six links. By your actions, both are a lie. Thank you.

Thank you!

Character%20I-S.jpg

Last edited:

Thank you!

Once again. I'll type it slowly for you. First, you claim one link with a thousand pages and now you claim you posted six links. By your actions, both are a lie. Thank you.

Thank you!

Maybe you should just read the 1,000 page Republican-led report? That’s it - thank you! :D

The same ones covering up 911 are the ones covering up the 2020 election. Why is that sooooooooo surprising ?
You cannot even identiffy who they are.

Much less provide any evidence they are doing EITHER of those things.

Forum List

Back