i would put the national guard right into Chicago's killing zones to stop the madness

washamericom

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2010
This is one war i think we could win. We are the Greatest country to be able to do it. and it's not just Chicago.

let's have a guard training base or two right in the middle of the madness, eventually society will "get it" as a whole.

i have recommended this course of action for the mexican border, which would really help with the hard drugs problem that causes much of the problem in the cities and the rural areas.

Every society gets the kind of criminal it deserves. What is equally true is that every community gets the kind of law enforcement it insists on. Robert Kennedy
Read more at: Robert Kennedy Quotes at BrainyQuote

Last edited:
Last edited:
I've thought about a military type solution, too, but then reality interferes and I remember that we don't want our government shooting us citizens. Too much like USSR or China or something. Hang in there--once marijuana is legalized throughout the country, it will take a big chunk out of the drug cartels' business and once the gangs are weakened, maybe we can find a way to make sense of our inner cities again.

Having the U.S. Military standing on every street corner with automatic weapons would only make us look like a 3rd world country.

The NatGuard might not be so brave as at Kent State; gangs would shoot back..

---------------------------------------- I'd rather that the good people of Chicago get their own guns and take care of their problem themselves . Military on the streets enforcing the law isn't an American ideal . That kinda thing is too third worldy imo .
in strategic narrow deployments. it's better than vigilantism.

Or we could use the police ?

The problem is the gun culture and availability in this country .

As for the drugs . It's not Mexico . The the drug companies and doctors turning everyone into pill heads . And later heroine addicts when they can't afford the pills .

This is one war i think we could win. We are the Greatest country to be able to do it. and it's not just Chicago.

let's have a guard training base or two right in the middle of the madness, eventually society will "get it" as a whole.

i have recommended this course of action for the mexican border, which would really help with the hard drugs problem that causes much of the problem in the cities and the rural areas.

Every society gets the kind of criminal it deserves. What is equally true is that every community gets the kind of law enforcement it insists on. Robert Kennedy
The ignorance of this is exceeded only by its stupidity.

Or we could use the police ?

The problem is the gun culture and availability in this country .

As for the drugs . It's not Mexico . The the drug companies and doctors turning everyone into pill heads . And later heroine addicts when they can't afford the pills .
the police are restricted by rules of engagement the same as the military, that comes from leadership, democrat leadership. after fifty years of failure, maybe it's time to try something new. i forgot who said that.

2. we have a gun culture in Vermont, no gun laws, availability and the lowest crime.

3. lot's of drugs money guns murderers and rapists come directly from mexico, and the mexican government is not only fine with it, in many cases they encourage it, and in some cases are at the center of illegal operations. heroin and cocaine don't come from the U.S.

but i think you are right about big medicine cultivating addiction. but ultimately the responsibility lies with the individual.

Last edited:

The ignorance of this is exceeded only by its stupidity.
how so learned one ? what would you do ?

Meh, let them kill each other. Just keep them there and away from humans.

Forum List

Back