I would like to see some sort of proof that Russia is behind Wikileaks or supports Donald Trump...

That was a Crooked Hillary/MSM lie. As usual, the democrat tactic is to project their own issues onto their opponents. Crooked Hillary, for example, sent large quantities of military grade uranium to Russia and Crooked Hillary's top associate Podesta has business dealings with Russia.

Hillary supporters are all over this forum accusing Trump of having a Putin connection, but then when asked for proof all I hear is the sound of crickets.

Hillary supporters are all over this forum accusing Trump of having a Putin connection, but then when asked for proof all I hear is the sound of crickets.

they just embarrassed they elected a pussy ass weak leader, pisswd that putin dares to pay back hillary for messing with Russia's last election

They can't handle the above facts.

RussianHAcket.jpg

The United States has been interfering with free and fair elections in other countries for at least 100 years, probably longer, and many times the reaction of our government to an election it didn't like the outcome of was to overthrow the government our government didn't favor, and install a puppet government that played our government's tune.

The long history of the U.S. interfering with elections elsewhere

Did liberals think that no other country would ever play this game against us?

I'm not saying the Russians ARE interfering with our elections, but if they ARE, could you BLAME them?

It would only be PAY BACK for something we've done dozens of times ourselves.

Last edited:
The United States has been interfering with free and fair elections in other countries for at least 100 years, probably longer, and many times the reaction of our government to an election it didn't like the outcome of was to overthrow the government our government didn't favor, and install a puppet government that played our government's tune.

The long history of the U.S. interfering with elections elsewhere

Did liberals think that no other country would ever play this game against us?

I'm not saying the Russians ARE interfering with our elections, but if they ARE, could you BLAME them?

It would only be PAY BACK for something we've done dozens of times ourselves.

Exactly that's what I keep saying

The Pravda piece on America never give up your guns reminded me the average Russian are so warring us about corruption in the U.S.A government..Putin did us a favor if he was responsible..the Russians want to meet us in the middle..they are coming to the right side the liberals in this country keeps drifting to the left

Forum List

Back